Smoke and a Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This felt incredible, the feeling of his muscles tightening around my cock as I slid in and out of him. Darren was also clearly enjoying himself if his cries were anything to go by.

"Fuck man, I'm cumming." Darren suddenly blurted out.

I couldn't see for myself, but it appeared he had come with out even touching himself and I knew I wasn't far behind.

Thick beads of sweat were now trickling down his back, the hairs on his backside now matting.

I could feel it coming, just as I was about to orgasm, I pulled Darren hard into me one last time and let go.

"Oh, mmmmm, Fuck!, Fuck!, Fuck!"

I felt the cum surge out of me, it was quite possibly the best orgasm I had ever experienced. Every release sent an orgasmic wave through my body.

I slumped forward, my body resting on top of Darren's slightly. I held myself inside of him for a moment, his sphincter muscles twitching as if they were squeezing the last drops out of me.

The only sound was of my heavy breathing as I tried to catch my breath. After a moment, I relaxed and pulled my softening cock out of him and inched backwards, carefully making sure that the contents of the condom didn't spill out.

Darren looked back to see the red condom sagging under the weight of my load.

"Fuck me, dude."

"I know."

"Look at this," Darren gestured to the mattress beneath him. There was a wet patch and streaks of cum.

"I didn't think it was possible to cum without touching yourself. There was one spot, you kept hitting, oh my fucking god. It was amazing."

I pulled the condom off, holding the top. Darren reached under the bed, and pulled out a plastic bag.

"Here, dump it in here."

I dropped it in the bag and placed it on the floor. Darren reached under the bed again and pulled out the box of tissues, we had been using in previous days. We wiped ourselves down and threw the discarded tissues in the bag.

"How was it for you?" Darren asked, trying to avoid sitting on the wet patch he made on the cot.

"It was incredible, it was so tight. It just felt so... I can't think of a word to describe it. Easily the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Damn, I'm just gutted we only had the one condom. I would have loved to have tried."

"With the size of your cock, I'll probably need a wheelchair afterwards," I joked.

Darren laughed.

"So, what was the pain like?" I asked curious as to what to expect.

"I'm not going to lie to you bro, it fucking hurts at the start, but after a while you kind of get used to it."

As we sat there talking about, I found myself wanting to try it, but I knew I didn't want to try it without protection. This was definitely going to be a new chapter in our friendship.

When the next opportunity arose, I took the plunge and let Darren try fucking me. It was everything he said it was and more. Before long it became our favourite alone time activity. Every Wednesday when his mom went out with the girls, it was game on.

We'd discover new positions to try and it was our little secret. We kept it going all the way to graduation. However when Darren and I started to go to college, our differing schedules meant it was difficult to spend time with each other, but for every holiday, we went back home, always finding ourselves back in the loft.

We'd share a joint, catchup on each other's lives and fuck each other's brains out.

Sometimes we'd even pull the dust cloth off the old sideboard and play the game that started all of this.

One of these days I might actually beat him. Oh well, maybe next time.

Until then my friends.

The End.