All Comments on 'Smoking Addiction in Seven Lessons'

by uciboy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Panties8 months ago

@uciboy,

Your story was so addicting 😉. This is probably the longest single-entry story I’ve read on Literotica and I had to break it up over several days. I probably smoked at least a pack of cigarettes throughout. I know the power of the smoke.

Although Virginia Slims Menthol are my primary brand, I also like Misty 120 Menthol and Capri 120 Menthol. As I sit on my back porch, the smoke wafting up from the tip, bathing my face, my dick strains with each puff. 120s make me really hard.

I can’t express how good it felt recently when my wife, a former smoker, and only a casual smoker, at that, restarted smoking with me. Since a young age, I’ve associated smoking with eroticism. That night, several weeks ago when she asked if I had any cigarettes (a silly question) and I lit a Virginia Slim Menthol then handed it to her, I got an erection. I’ve always liked lighting one and taking the first draw, before handing it over, knowing that the filter between her lips was first between mine.

5 🌟

uciboyuciboy8 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the kind comments. I know it's pretty long (I really like to get into character development), but I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. I certainly enjoyed writing it. - uciboy

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Panties8 months ago

@uciboy,

You can tell by my cigarette brands, that I like “long”. 😁. Never apologize for your length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous