Smoking Addiction in Seven Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dressing, she grabbed her VS-120 pack, lighter, and phone, and headed to the kitchen, looking forward to smoking with her mom and sister over a cup of coffee. As both were early risers, Myung and Ari were already sitting at the table, the ashtray in the center having four crushed cigarettes. The two women appeared to already be on their third.I have some catching up to do, Karen thought to herself happily, and she lit a cigarette soon after wishing them both a good morning. Many a time she had watched a 120 dangle from her mother's lips as she worked in the kitchen, and so Karen found it exhilarating to emulate her.

She did not inhale that first puff, but simply let it float out through her lips and hang heavily before her face. She then took a second puff as she walked towards the cabinet, inhaling as she pulled out a cup. Her body paused as she felt a jolt in her chest that was immensely pleasurable. Immediately her lungs cried out in joy when they became engulfed in the smoke.More, she felt they were pleading.Give us more! And so she did, inhaling a third puff as she poured the coffee. She imagined them as a willing slave on bended knee bewitched by an evil force.We will obey, they repeatedly were telling her.We will always obey. "Yes you will," she whispered triumphantly as smoke cascaded down through her nostrils.

With her cup in hand, Karen turned towards the table, surprised to see Ari staring at her with a smile. "Is that your first or second?"

Karen was surprised by the question since it was obvious that she had only just entered the kitchen. Of course this was her first. Was Ari assuming that she had had a cigarette as soon as she woke up? Was Ari herself actually on her fourth cigarette of the day rather than her third?

"First," Karen replied as she pulled the 120 out from between her lips and tapped it over the ashtray.

"The first of the day is the best," Ari said with a grin as she took a gentle puff on her VS. "I like to have one as soon as I wake up." She exhaled a creamy stream across the table. "'Gives me something to look forward to in the morning," she added, hoping the seed she was planting would sprout fruit in the coming days.

Karen made a mental note.

"What's on your plate today?" her mom asked while looking at her IPad screen.

Karen held up the cigarette in her hand. "Research."

+++++++++++++++++++

Karen had plenty of homework to do over the Spring Break. This honors student was determined to take advantage of every spare minute improving herself academically. It's what had gotten her into UCLA. It's what, she hoped, would get her the accolades of graduating as the top student. And so, soon after breakfast, she went back to her room to get to work. She pulled out her Calculus book and dove into a particularly difficult problem she had been unable to work through the day before. Then she remembered reading on a web site that smoking can help calm you down and clear the mind. She decided to try it, lighting her second cigarette of the day. She wasn't sure it was helping her to solve the math problem, but she loved the feel of holding that cigarette in the fingers of her left hand while her right hand worked out the problem. Occasionally she would bring the 120 up to her lips for a puff and fill her lungs with smoke. Exhaling a white creamy column onto the pages of the textbook gave her a particular thrill.

Whether due to the cigarette or not, she figured out the problem and quickly finished up her Calculus worksheet. Time to celebrate with a cigarette! She moved her chair over to the dresser mirror and lit one.

"I love watching myself smoke," she heard Ari say, and realized that she was standing at the door with a freshly lit cigarette between her fingers.

"It's so cool," Karen whispered as she gazed at herself exhaling two columns of smoke through her nostrils.

"You clearly have accomplished Lesson Three. Are you ready for Lesson Four?"

"What's Lesson Four?" Karen asked eagerly.

"Developing a unique style," Ari said as she sat down on the bed. "Something that defines who you are as a smoker." Ari took a puff and French inhaled two white columns up into her nostrils. "Something that makes you stand out," she added in a smoky exhale.

Of course! That totally made sense to Karen. She had long noticed that both her mom and sister had their own unique styles. "What do you recommend?"

"Look online for smoking videos. Watch how different women inhale. You'll find what's right for you." She stood up from the bed and walked out.

Immediately, Karen pulled out her laptop and began a Google video search. She became especially fascinated with ghost inhales, but that required inhaling more smoke than her body was prepared to do at this time. It was also too conspicuous. She wanted something a bit more subtle. She soon found a video of one young Asian teenager smoking a long Capri who would take a puff, crack her mouth open slightly in a smile to let the smoke emerge, and then take a quick breath to pull it back into her mouth and deep into her lungs. Maybe she was attracted to the video because she thought the girl was pretty with that long, thin cigarette. Whatever the reason, Karen had found a smoking style that she believed suited her: subtle but sexy.

She went to the mirror and lit a cigarette, immediately opening her mouth in a cracked smile. She was mesmerized at the dense, pure white layer of smoke that began to emerge from her mouth. It was gorgeous. She then quickly inhaled and pulled it deep into her lungs. The stimulation it sparked was extraordinary. It was like breathing in cream. She pursed her lips and exhaled a cone towards her reflection which bounced off of the mirror.Amazing, she thought to herself. It wasn't until this moment that she could so clearly see the appeal of smoking.

Upon finishing that cigarette, she quickly lit another, wanting to try the other tricks she had learned about online. She particularly enjoyed French inhales, but that was her sister's style. She enjoyed snaps because of the pleasurable punch it gave to her lungs. Later that night after dinner when the three Kwon women lit up, Karen casually revealed her cracked smile inhale, impressing her mom and gaining a nod of approval from Ari. Karen estimated she was on track for 8 cigarettes that day.

++++++++++++++++++

After dinner, Ari found her Mom standing at her vanity mirror putting on make-up. She was wearing only a white blouse and panties, and appeared to be getting ready for a date.

"You going out tonight?" Ari asked as she sat on the side of the bed, crossed her legs and elegantly lit a 120 cigarette freehanded.

"Mmmm," Myung responded with a puff on her own Virginia Slims as she stared into the mirror and watched herself exhale through her nose while continuing to puff. She rested the cigarette in an ashtray as she opened her mouth, let the smoke emerge about an inch, and then snapped it back.

"What's her name?' Ari asked with great interest. After all, she had been urging her Mom for months now to enter the dating scene.

"His name," Myung said glancing at her daughter's reflection in the mirror, "is Irwin."

"His name??" Ari asked in confusion. "Ishe a transgendered she?"

"Don't confuse me with all of these terms, Ari," the mother said with some frustration. "I'm going out with a man."

"Oh," Ari said softly and then brought the cigarette to the center of her mouth for a delicate puff. She slowly French inhaled the contents, held the smoke in her chest, and exhaled an exquisitely beautiful white stream. "Why?" she then asked casually.

Myung turned to look at her daughter. "Maybe my invitation was lost in the mail. Is there a lesbian coven in this town you know about that I am unaware of?"

Ari looked at her mother sympathetically. "Good point," she said. After a few seconds pause, she asked, "Where'd you meet him?"

"He's an Assistant Dean." She picked up her cigarette and took a quick puff, snapped it back, and exhaled through her nose as she brushed her long hair. "He's actually been asking me out for years. Yesterday I finally relented."

Ari knew her mother needed sex.Who am I to judge? She was glad that her Mom at least metsomeone who hopefully could fill that need. "Is he cute?" she asked after exhaling another long stream.

Myung smiled. "Yeah," she said with the nod of her head. "He is pretty cute." She walked into her closet and came back out holding two skirts. One had a flowery pattern that was pretty but typical of what a middle-aged Korean woman would wear. The other was a faux leather skirt that oozed sex appeal. "Which one?" she asked holding them up to her daughter.

Ari believed that her mother would look good in either one. "Well, it depends," she said, resting the long cigarette on her knee as a thin ribbon of smoke curled upwards.

"On what?"

"On whether you want to get coffee or want to get fucked," Ari deadpanned.

Myung looked at both skirts, lifting up one, and then lifting up the other. "Coffee," she said deciding on the flowery pattern. "It's the first date."

-----------------

"He should be here any minute," Myung said as she and Ari headed into the living room. She checked her purse to ensure that she had a full pack of Virginia Slims. She looked into a framed mirror hanging on the wall and tweaked her hair. She hadn't been on a date since she was 18 back in South Korea. Nervous was too soft a word for what she felt at this moment. She was terrified.

"It's okay, Mom," Ari said in a comforting voice as she handed her an unlit cigarette. Her mother took it gladly and put it between her lips as Ari lit the tip before lighting her own 120.

"What's going on?" Karen said walking into the room. Feeling a bit left out that her Mom and Ari were smoking, she indicated to her sister to hand her the pack.

"Mom's going on a date," Ari said with a smile and a freehanded puff on her VS-120 as she lit Karen's cigarette.

"Cool!" Karen said in a big, smoky grin. She took a gentle puff, inhaled, and quickly blew a stream out of the side of her mouth. "Who is she?"

Myung shook her head in vexation. She never should have told her kids that she was bisexual.

And then the doorbell rang. All three women looked at each other with eager anticipation. "Showtime," Myung said nervously as she stubbed out her cigarette in an ashtray and opened the door. Standing there was Irwin, handsomely dressed in a white Ralph Loren sweater and beige slacks, holding a single rose. Ari and Karen were both immediately won over, and in truth, so was Myung.

"Hi Myung," he said with a boyish smile.

"Please come in," she replied warmly. "These are my daughters." She suddenly realized that both Ari and Karen were still smoking their VS-120s. She wasn't embarrassed, though. They both looked so mature with those long cigarettes jutting out from between their thin fingers as they stood in the living room smiling at Irwin. Though Karen had only started smoking the day before, Myung felt a sense of motherly pride as she watched her youngest bring the 120 up to her lips for a puff, followed by a perfect snap and creamy exhale.

"Nice to meet you," Irwin said to both of them with a nod.Jesus Fucking Christ, these young girls are beautiful smokers! He prayed that the boner in his pants was not noticeable.

"Let me just get my purse," Myung said as she walked towards Ari who was holding it for her.

"You sure you don't want the black skirt?" Ari whispered.

Myung gave her a knowing wink. "Just coffee, but no need to wait up for me." She turned to Irwin. "Shall we?"

Irwin couldn't help but stare at the two beautiful young women standing before him as their delicate fingers held those long cigarettes alongside their hips. He had always had the fetish, ever since he was a little kid, and it grew in strength when he was a teenager. He had plenty of female Korean friends in Los Angeles back in the 1980s and '90s who were smokers - when smoking was still socially cool. He had even fucked some of those girls. Seeing Ari and Karen hold those long cigarettes now took him right back to those wonder years. God, how he wished he could jizz all over their faces at this moment.

"I'm sorry, Myung," Irwin apologized, "but I can't leave until I fuck your daughters."

"Oh," Myung said with a wide grin to Ari and Karen, this one has the fetish."

Ari walked up to him taking a slow puff on her long cigarette. "I knew you wanted to fuck me the minute you walked in," she whispered in a smoky exhale.

Myung lit a fresh cigarette and reached for his pants zipper, pulled it down, and vigorously began masturbating him. "Such a strong man" she said stroking her hand back in forth. "I bet your cum stream is powerful, too."

"I want you to cum on my face," Karen whimpered as he watched her get down on her knees in front of him and repeatedly take puff after puff on her 120, followed by long streams of smoke aimed at his head. Her second-hand smoke smelled magnificent.

"Oh, fuck," Irwin groaned after Ari gave him a smoky kiss as she caressed his cheek, "you're all such gorgeous smokers."

"Korean women are always the most beautiful smokers," Myung cooed as she continued to masturbate him. "Strong, independent....sexy. That's a Korean woman."

Karen took a massive puff on her Virginia Slims, moved her mother's hand away, and inserted Irwin's cock into her mouth. Smoke poured out from around her lips and down through her nostrils.

"Oh, yes," Irwin replied in anguish, desperate to cum into this beautiful teenager's mouth. "Make me cum."

"Why do you get to have all the fun, sis?" Ari asked jealously. She pushed her sister out of the way and bent over in front of Irwin. "I want his dick up my ass."

Irwin began to move his pelvis back and forth uncontrollably while Karen had moved up to his face to swirl her smoky tongue in his mouth. He could taste the saltiness from his dick in her saliva.

"You like fucking my girls?" Myung said, holding the cigarette to the side of her mouth. She had an evil smile on her face that drove Irwin wild with excitement. "You want to ejaculate up her ass or in her cunt?"

That was all the trigger Irwin needed.

"Oh, Christ!" Irwin yelled as he felt a powerful gushing stream flow through the shaft of his dick and out the hole. "Yes," he grunted wickedly, "right up your ass. I'm cummingright up yourfucking ass."

"Mmmmmmm," Karen hummed to him, "now my turn." Karen pushed Ari, moaning in ecstasy, onto the floor and walked in front of Irwin. "I like it up the pussy," she said, and then brought the cigarette up to her lips. Irwin immediately ejaculated all over Karen's pussy, jizz dripping down the pubic hair and over the outer lips.

"He's my date," a completely undressed Myung said. "That dick is going intomy pussy." Irwin was bewitched by the beauty of her perfectly shaped body and awesome breasts. There was no way he was leaving this house until he ejaculated deep into this woman's vaginal canal and planting his seek! "Shall we?" he heard her say.

Irwin looked longingly into Myung's face. Again she said, "Shall we?" while pointing towards the door. He nodded with a smile.

As they walked out of the house down the path to his Camry, Irwin said inquisitively to his date, "So both your daughters smoke?"

"I thought you'd notice that," she replied with a wink as she got into his car.

PART 6 - CRAVINGS

When Sunday morning arrived, Karen noticed a new sensation within her body: she was craving a cigarette. She reached for her VS120 pack on the night stand, pulled out a cigarette and lit it freehanded.Oh, yes. What an amazing feeling she experienced as smoke billowed into her fresh lungs after a night of sleep. She puffed again, inhaled, and took another puff as she exhaled through her nose.Delightful. She would add this to her smoking routine from now on, and she made a note of it in her journal as the cigarette dangled from her lips while sitting in bed.

Cigarette number two came 15 minutes later as she again smoked while getting a cup of coffee. Because she lingered longer than usual at the kitchen table as her Mom detailed the pleasant time she had with Irwin the night before, Karen had a third cigarette.

"So did you fuck him?" Ari finally asked at the end of her Mother's narrative.

Myung glared at her daughter with an icy stare of disapproval, but her oldest was uncowed.

"Did you?" she asked gently with a smile.

"We had coffee. That was sufficient for my needs." She stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray, and then added with a smile, "For now."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Sundays in the Kwon household were gardening days in the large backyard which was filled with flowers and a host of Korean vegetables that her mother grew. Myung stood on the patio wearing garden gloves and a big brimmed straw hat, looking just like a Korean peasant. She had an unlit cigarette which she held firmly in the side of her mouth. Ari flicked her lighter, bringing the flame first to her mom's 120, and then lighting her own dangling in the center of her lips. Karen felt what she would later in her journal call apsychic orgasm: a flush of excitement that surged through her body, culminating in her brain at the realization of joining her mother and sister in the experience of smoking while gardening. Karen lit a cigarette for herself, keeping it tightly gripped between her teeth as it jutted out of the side of her mouth. She would take a puff while raking the leaves and exhale through her nose. As she got on her knees to pull the weeds out of the flower bed, she happily lit a fresh Virginia Slims and puffed away, learning how easy it was to pull the smoke up into her nostrils in thin columns.

After two cigarettes in less than an hour, she was feeling light headed. She was surprised, therefore, at how easily it was for her mother and sister to smoke constantly during the two hours that they were outside. When Ari or her mother finished a cigarette down to the filter, they tossed the stub into the trashcan and lit another one as if totally possessed. Their puffs were hypnotic, a glassy eyed look on their serene faces as they inhaled deeply while working, smoke pouring out from their lips. They spoke little but puffed continuously on their Virginia Slims, breathing in and breathing out as if the smoke was nothing more than air. By the end of the two hours, Karen's lungs ached after smoking just four cigarettes. Her mother and sister? It was impossible to count. Though she couldn't keep up with them, she relished the experience of smoking with her family as just an ordinary activity.

As would be expected, this routine was increasing her intake. When she reached for her pack after finishing her dinner plate, she realized that there was only one cigarette left. She was about to finish her first pack. She lit the cigarette freehanded, tilted her head upwards as she made that tip glow a bright orange, and then snapped the smoke with a cracked smile after removing with her fingertips the long white Virginia Slims from her mouth. She pursed her lips and exhaled. "One down," she said to Ari and her Mom as she showed them the empty pack. Both women smiled proudly back at her.

Before the day was done, Karen was writing the number "12" in the corner of her day's journal entry.

+++++++++++++

Over the next 7 days of her Spring Break, Karen's intake stabilized at between 10 and 12 per day. She was home alone most of the day while Ari worked as a receptionist at the VFW Hall after her classes, and so she didn't have the same urge to smoke as when her mother and sister were around. She hooked up with Christine every few days, but only at her friend's house so as not to reveal her own smoking habit (for how would she be able to explain a house that smelled like smoke when she was the only one home?) One difficulty when visiting her friend's house was that Christine's mother was herself a heavy smoker. The smell of her Misty cigarettes were not as pleasant as Karen's Virginia Slims, but it was enough to instill such a strong nicotine craving that she would often make an excuse to head home early so that she could light up.