Smoking Addiction in Seven Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------

Karen was visibly shaking when she pulled down her pants and underwear, and took a seat before the dresser mirror. She had set out her tools meticulously: the holder, her pack of Virginia Slims, a lighter, and a clean ashtray. She pulled out a cigarette from the pack and placed it in the holder. She held it aloft, amazed at the extra length as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror. Her pussy was already becoming moist between her legs. When she lit the tip of the 120 and puffed, she could immediately feel that there was a greater density and richness to the smoke as it was funneled through the stem of the holder. She opened her mouth, excitement rising within her as she watched that creamy white ball move from side to side.Breathe deep, she remembered her sister saying. She formed her lips in the shape of an "O" and snapped the ball deep into her lungs. Oh, what power she felt swell from her chest throughout her body. She cocked her head upwards and let loose a slow, smoky stream.

She looked at the holder between her fingers, tendrils of smoke seeping out of the stem. The ash on the tip was of a perfect formation, its orange glow softly pulsating as it produced a ribbon of smoke that rose upwards unbroken. Again, Karen wondered why she had never put two and two together when it came to the erotic appeal of smoking. She would make up for lost time now.

With the holder in her left hand, she moved her right hand down between her legs, brushing her fingers against the pubic hair. Her cunt was warm and sweaty, the outer lips just a bit sticky from the pussy juices already oozing out. She moved her fingers in a circular motion over the vulva as she watched herself take another puff. She opened her mouth to let a curtain of smoke rise up from between her lips. For a moment her vision was obscured as the opaque smoke snaked its way behind her wire rimmed glasses. She puffed again and inserted her fingers inside her pussy, visibly gasping as she inhaled the creamy smoke into her lungs. She moved her fingers again in a circular motion, this time around the inner lips until finding the swollen, spongy tissue of her clit. She quickly brought the holder to her mouth and puffed hard as she stimulated herself. With every stroke, she felt jolts of electricity shooting through her body at record speed.

She tapped the ash from her cigarette over the ashtray and brought the stem to her lips, taking a double-pumped puff as she moved her fingers faster. Her mind was processing images every second of the cool kids smoking at Rosie's. She imagined they were all engaging in sexual intercourse on the picnic tables. She herself was being fucked by several of the jocks as they puffed greedily on their Marlboro Lights, one plunging his dick between her legs while the others masturbated over her face. She shifted her fingers into the vaginal canal, the soft pads of her palm continuing to apply pressure on the clit as her fingers moved in and out rapidly.

This was all so spectacular. Why had she waited so long to try this? And now that she had, how would she ever stop? She wanted to smoke and masturbate every day. She made the vow that she WOULD smoke and masturbate every day. She was a smoker! A beautiful, Korean female, teenage smoker! This seductive librarian will never quit. Never. Never! Never!!!!!

"Oh,fuck," she gasped as she suddenly had the image in her mind of an exploding watermelon sending red fragments and juice in every direction. "Oh, yes," she said as she inhaled puff after puff while still plunging her fingers in and out of her cunt. "Oh, yes, I love it," she whimpered. "...love it."

Slowly her fingers came to a stop. She was breathing hard, and her mouth had a sour taste from the phlegm caused by inhaling so much smoke at one time. She stubbed what was left of the cigarette out in the ashtray. She had no strength to put in a new cigarette even if her lungs could handle it. All she wanted to do was lay on the bed. To get under the nice soft sheets. To close her eyes, and to pray that her smoking dreams would be even more intense now that she understood the true erotic power of addiction.

PART 9 - LESSON SIX: DOMINATION

"You got everything?" Ari said to her mom as she stood in the entryway with her suitcase on Saturday morning.

"I think so," Myung said, checking her purse to make sure she had her cigarettes. In her luggage was an extra carton. "Now I'll be at this tech conference upstate until Friday, but I can drive back home if you need me to."

"Mom," Ari said with a sympathetic smile, "we'll be fine. Try and have some fun."

Myung smiled. How lucky she was to have been blessed with daughters. "Keep an eye on Karen. You know how obsessive she can become. I'm worried about this project of hers." She pulled her car keys out of her purse. "Don't let her smoke too much."

"It's not up to me, Mom, as to how much she smokes. You wanna tell her yourself?"

"No, no; let her sleep." She picked up her suitcase. "You're a good daughter, Ari. I'll text you when I check-in."

+++++++++++++++++++

Karen was awakened by the closing of the front door. At first she was surprised that she was only half-dressed, and then quickly remembered how that happened. She had no recollection of any erotic smoking dreams. But then who needs dreams when the real thing is so much better? She reached between her legs and began to gently stroke her vulva. Then she heard a knock on her door - which she remembered she had locked; so she hopped out of bed, grabbed her panties off of the floor, and quickly put them on before opening the door.

"Hey," Ari said as she walked in with a freshly lit cigarette. "Just wake up?" She handed her sister the 120 and proceeded to light a fresh one for herself.

"Mom gone?" Karen asked as she crawled back into bed with that delicious Virginia Slims.

"Mm-hmm," Ari nodded with a puff as the tip of her 120 turned bright orange. "I'm supposed to make sure you don't smoke too much." She took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Good luck with that," Karen replied with an evil smile.

The two women smoked in silence for half a minute before Ari started to search for an ashtray. She looked over at the dresser and saw what remained of the night before. She turned to Karen and smiled. "Well?"

"It was...interesting," she said as her hand stroked the back of her neck.

"Oh, come on," Ari chided. "I know you loved it."

Karen looked up at her with a mischievous expression as she took a long puff. After inhaling with a cracked smile, she replied, "It was fucking fantastic." She brought the palms of her hands up to her face. "Oh my God! How can you not smoke and masturbate every day?" she cried out in exasperation.

"Who says I don't?" Ari asked with a telling expression on her face.

"You masturbateevery day?" Karen asked in disbelief.

"Sometimes twice a day. Even three times if I have the energy."

"You're a fucking machine." She puffed, snapped back the smoke, and quickly exhaled. "After one orgasm I was exhausted."

"Oh, don't worry; your body will adapt." Ari tapped her cigarette over the ashtray. "And when it does, you'll be flying as high and as often as your fingers and a Virginia Slims can take you. A smoking orgasm is the ultimate drug, Karen; and its hold over you unyielding." She took a puff and French inhaled it. "You wanted to know what addiction feels like? Well, sis, now you do."

+++++++++++++++

And indeed she did. Despite plenty of homework to do, Karen spent the morning and afternoon in her room masturbating, smoking a total of 8 cigarettes. With each wave, she felt herself sinking deeper into addiction - and she loved that feeling. The last orgasm was so powerful that she lay on her bed in a daze for 30 minutes, her head dizzy and her stomach on the verge of vomiting out the previous night's dinner. Even her lungs seemed to be crying out for a rest period.

When Karen finally came out of her room ready to eat something, she found Ari sitting on the couch smoking and reading a magazine. "Having fun?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Karen replied in a scratchy voice.

"Experience regret?" Ari asked without looking up.

"That, too," the teen replied as her head throbbed in pain. In the two weeks that she had been smoking, she knew that today she had crossed a threshold: she had smoked too much.

"I'm just gonna..." she began, pointing to the kitchen without finishing her sentence.

"Rest up," Ari counseled. "Brad is coming over tonight."

It was difficult to keep track of Ari's boyfriends as she had gone through three or four (Karen couldn't remember) just within the last six months. "I thought you were dating Roger."

"Nope, not anymore," Ari said simply with no further explanation. "Brad will be hear around eight."

--------------------------

As eight o'clock rolled around, Karen was feeling much better. Her headache had subsided, as did the queasiness in her stomach. She was still, however, exhausted. She could barely focus on her homework, giving up after a while and instead watching smoking videos online for inhaling tricks and other tips. She knew that Ari and Brad would want the living room to themselves, which was fine with Karen. She could stay in her room and finish her homework.

So the teenager was surprised when soon after Brad arrived, Ari popped her head into her room and said, "Hey, come watch a Korean drama with us."

"Your white boyfriend likes Korean dramas?" Karen asked.

"What he likes are all of the scenes of smoking Korean women. Come join us." She turned to leave but popped her head back in. "And bring your holder." Then in a whisper she said, "He's got the fetish really bad."

Karen looked down at her homework sprawled across her desk. She had fallen behind, missing the deadlines for several important assignments. Then she looked at her cigarette holder next to the ashtray. "Oh, what the hell," she murmured as she picked it up, along with her VS-120 pack and a lighter.

Ari was waiting for her in the hallway with her own six inch holder which had a half inch gold ring at its base. "Tonight," she said as she placed a 120 into the holder, "you move on to Lesson Six." She looked at her sister with an devilish grin. "Domination."

Karen followed her sister down the hall where they paused just before entering the living room where she saw a young Caucasian man sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone. Helooked to be no older than 16. "A bit young, isn't he?" she whispered as she inserted a 120 into her own holder.

"He's legal," Ari softly protested. "At least, according to his Driver's License he's 19." She looked at him hungrily. "But yes, I do like them young."

Ari walked towards the young man with the grace and confidence of someone who knew that they were in control. "Brad," she said in a commanding tone. The teen looked up at Ari with adoration. "This is Karen. You will refer to her as Sister."

A wide grin formed on Brad's face. He knew this was all a game - one that he very much liked playing, especially now that Ari's smoking sister would be joining in. When he saw the long cigarettes and their holders placed between their fingers, his heart began to beat faster.

Ari sat next to the young man and placed the holder between her lips, holding the stem with her delicate fingers.

"May I light your cigarette, Mistress?"

"You may," Ari replied sweetly.

Brad then turned to face Karen sitting in her usual side chair next to the couch. "May I light your cigarette, Sister?"

"No thanks, I'm..." she began to say when she realized that Ari was giving her a stern look. She then watched her sister silently mouth the word, "domination."

"Yes," Karen answered in a calm and authoritative tone. "Yes, you may." It would have been polite for her to lean into the flame that Brad offered her, but she was starting to see the attraction to this lesson. She sat erect in her chair and madehim lean forward to reach her. She gently put both of her hands over his hand holding the lighter, keeping the flame steady as she turned the tip nice and hot with several successive puffs. The look of longing in Brad's eyes as he watched her crack a smile and inhale a creamy veil of smoke made her pussy tingle.

Brad reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of Benson and Hedges 100s. "I bought the brand you told me to, Mistress." Ari nodded her approval. She demanded that all of her past boyfriends smoke whatever brand she chose for them. B&H had a certain class that she was always attracted to in a male smoker. But when he reached into the pack and pulled out one of the all-white 100s, she gave him a harsh look.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he said apologetically. "May I smoke a cigarette?"

Ari then gave him a warm smile. "Tonight, my pet," she said seductively, "you may smoke as much as you like."

Brad gave a sigh of relief as he quickly lit his B&H before his Mistress changed her mind. He snapped back a puff, held it inside his lungs for several seconds to soak in the nicotine, and then exhaled a long stream - all with the approving smile of Ari. He had been smoking for less than a month, but was already addicted to the habit. He would do anything for this beautiful woman who held his heart with an iron grip.

Karen was floored. She always knew her sister could be controlling, but a dominatrix? That was a side she never had imagined.

-----------------------

Ari had Brad well-trained. When she was thirsty, he ran to the fridge to get her a drink. When she was hungry, he offered to make her a sandwich, even though he didn't know his way around their kitchen. When she placed a cigarette into her holder, he was always ready with the flame from his lighter. She also noticed that he smoked quite a bit more than her sister. If she had had 3 cigarettes that first hour, he had at least six. She herself only had two, and that second one was difficult to finish as she felt her eyes drooping. When she pulled the cigarette out of the holder and stubbed it out, she sat back deep into the plush chair and closed her eyes. Within a few minutes, she was in slumberland.

"I think she's asleep," Brad said. He and Ari sat in silence for a moment and heard Karen slightly snoring. "Let's watch it," he said with a wicked smile.

"No."

"Please, Mistress," he pleaded, and then added with a groan, "I want you to feed my addiction."

"What if she wakes up?" Ari asked, looking over at her sister to make absolutely sure that she was indeed deep in slumber.

"Then we'll have an audience," Brad whispered as he began to kiss her neck. "I need to watch it."

"Oh, you are naughty tonight, my pet" Ari said with a giggle. "Give me the remote control." After pressing a few buttons that connected the screen to the home WiFi, Ari scrolled down to a preset URL address. Within seconds, the screen read, "Hot Smoking Asian Teens," followed by an exquisitely beautiful young Asian girl with a long, black ten-inch holder between her fingers. A ribbon of smoke emanated from the glowing orange tip of her 120. When the girl brought the holder to her lips and puffed, she snapped back an oval shaped ball of smoke.

"Oh, yes," Brad groaned as he watched her exhale a long stream. "You know what I like." He lit a fresh cigarette and inhaled the first puff sharply, letting it flow out from his nostrils as he took a second puff.

"And you know what I like," Ari said assertively. "Now get on your knees."

"Yes, mistress," Brad replied obediently, and he quietly slid off the couch as Ari lifted her skirt and let the young man pull her panties down onto the floor.

Brad took another deep puff, but rather than inhaling it straight away, he opened his mouth as he put his face between her legs. Smoke poured out between his lips as he licked his girlfriend's pussy, then he once again inhaled the smoke with a quick breath.

"Mmmmmmm," Ari hummed in delight as she lit a cigarette freehanded and puffed hard on the holder. She brought her fingers to the long black stem, pulled it out from between her lips, and French inhaled a long creamy ribbon of smoke. "Now stick it inside me as you would to the girl on the TV," she ordered. With a ravenous groan, Brad did as his Mistress ordered, swirling his tongue deep within the confines of her vagina, focusing particular attention on the fleshy button at the top. Ari could barely stifle her whimpering as she took puff after deep puff on that wonderful Virginia Slims while her boy-toy licked her clit. "Make me cum," she whimpered in a whisper with her eyes closed. "Break down the dam and release the flood."

Suddenly Ari heard the click of a lighter, followed by the groans that were at a pitch too high to be her boyfriend's. When she opened her eyes, she saw her sister staring intently at the two of them, inhaling puff after puff from the black stem of her holder as her fingers vigorously swirled around the inner walls of her pussy. She looked like a woman possessed.

"Brad," Ari whispered in a moment of panic.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, I will obey," he replied before sticking his tongue back into the hairy bush between her legs.

"Brad, stop," she said quickly as she placed her hands on top of his head. "She's awake."

Brad froze, too ashamed to turn his head towards Karen.

"Please," Karen said in a smoky exhale as if in a trance, "don't stop.I like to watch." She began plunging three fingers uncontrollably deep inside of her vagina as she took one powerful puff after another.

And then Ari had a wicked thought that sparked an erotic shiver throughout her body. "Come here, sis," she said softly with a wave. "Wouldn't it be better to experience this rather than to just watch it?"

An expression of longing formed on Karen's face. She got up from her chair, still masturbating as she walked, and sat down on the couch next to Ari.

"Let me show you what kind of power a cigarette can wield," the older sister said mischievously. She ejected the Virginia Slims out of her holder and replaced it with a fresh 120. She lit it, and then said in a commanding tone, "Brad, whom do you serve?"

Keeping his face between her legs, the young man answered meekly, "You mistress."

"Why?" She took a powerful, cheek hollowed draw on her Virginia Slims as the man looked up at her face.

"Because you feed my addiction," he said hungrily with a heinous smile.

"That's right," she said softly after exhaling a stream of smoke towards his face while gently stroking his hair. "Sister wants to feed your addiction, too."

Brad looked over with delight at Karen who by now had also lit a fresh cigarette. Like an attentive dog waiting to be commanded, he stayed on his knees looking at her with keen anticipation.

"Tell him what you want," Ari said in a devilish tone to her sister.

Karen knew that if she were in a rational state of mind, she would get up, run to her room, and lock the door. But this was not a moment that called for rationality. This was a moment of passion and impulse; of lust and wantonness. She wanted to abandon reason as she dove headlong into the pool of dopamine her brain was swimming in. She wanted to experience what it felt like to have a tongue in her cunt while she breathed the smoke deep into her body.

"Suck me," she said to the boy-toy with a ravenous look on her face. "Suck me until I tell you to stop," she added in a menacing tone that even impressed Ari. She spread her legs wide, brought the elegant stem of the cigarette holder to the side of her mouth, and puffed long and hard.

With a wide grin, Brad took a puff from his own B&H, opened his lips wide to show his Mistress' sister the pearl shaped sphere of opaque smoke in his mouth, and moved his head toward the hairy patch between her thighs, exhaling and reinhaling the smoke as he inserted his tongue deep into her vagina.

1...45678...19