All Comments on 'Smoking Babysitter'

by sds195

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH MT THAT WAS HOT

Loved the story and those characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Very hot. Nice teasing build-up. Now he needs to take both of those "ass to die for" and take her other cherries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When does Nicole get involved?

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Got ....

Got a page and a half read and then could not read about another cigarette or I was going to dust the tower and the power.!** I quit smoking 7 years a go when I had Cancer of the mouth and until this day I am Cancer free and smoke free and feel great thanks to my decision !^ ( I really did try ~~ but it does build up the hype and the plus points about smoking.* ) { There are no good points.!!! } Sorry.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 7 years ago

I still remember in High School how the girls that smoked tasted, YECHHH!

And her friend, shorts, tee shirt, no helmet, no jacket, no gloves, very squiddly

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33over 7 years ago
Very Hot!

sds has done it again. A solid 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOOOOOOO HOT ! !

Please,more,more,smoked and stroked while reading this story,soooooooo hot !

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
smoke

i know you said there would be smoking, but, you over did it with the smoking thing it took away from the story, it was hard to get though the whole story to give it a chance, i was sick of reading about the fucking smokes, because of the smokes i gave this story a 1 star and i couldn't rate it any lower like to 0 also you kept saying she was 18 you only had to say that once we already knew she was 18 after the 1st time you wrote it. too many repeats about how beautiful the women were, we got the idea the 1st time you wrote it. you should scrap this story and put in trash and start over,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

Well written, and it was an engaging story, wondering how things would work out. Def hot.

QuixoticEroticQuixoticEroticover 7 years ago
Hot Daddy

I remember babysitting for a couple and the daddy being a hot older guy.The smoking thing did not bother me at all.However I did notice that Nicole's biker boyfriend was 42 then 44 so the age was a bit off when you mentioned it a couple times.The babysitter should of saved herself for the daddy and not used the dildo first.I think it ruined the first time experience.But I mostly liked the older man/younger woman sex and the flirtations leading up to it.

Onehawt1Onehawt1over 7 years ago
Smoking Hot

Really hot smoking story that I really enjoyed. I did read your notice at the beginning and I'm confused why the one reader complained that you over did it with the smoking?? This is a fetish story about smoking so I think you did a great job thx for sharing I hope you do more of these as I have a huge smoking fetish. I do not however have the gift you do to write stories. Again thank you keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad

I read this because it was a fetish related story. Sexually good job, smoking wise my only suggestion would be to take a little more time to develop the smoking aspect, rarely does anyone take to it that quickly and easily, throw in the addiction aspect, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy as hell!

Is smoking bad for you? Yes! Does it kill? Yes! But lack of a creative imagination and a boring sex life kills you faster. Also...why read a story with a clear warning and then give a 1 star vote to the author based on the very same thing you've been warned not to read if it offends you?

This story is very hot, and would probably do much better in the fetish category. Looking forward to reading more of your stories dear sds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
For the smoking complainers: Did the title of the story go over your heads?

You were warned at the beginning. If you don't like it: GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZINGLY HOT

I fully admit that I detest smoking. As such I never have read erotica where smoking as a fetish was a part of the story. It's always been a non-starter for me. BUT this story kept me fully engaged AND erect for all 6 pages. So yeah SMOKING BABYSITTER very much earned 5 stars from me and I rarely exceed 4. Very impressive, sds!

TysBiGuyTysBiGuyover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Very hot, very well done! And so many twists and turns for future stories. Nicole? Amy? The Mom? So many delicious possibilities. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love that she became a smoker. I think it'd be hot if there's chapter 7. If jen lit a cigarette in from of her mom. As just a instinct without thinking when she wakes up.

llou5877llou58779 months ago

is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sort of a good story. The first 4 chapters were very good but the last two, the writing got very messy like you couldn't wait to end it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous