Smoothing the Way

Story Info
Daddy's new wife is the best kind of wicked stepmother.
7.2k words
4.74
141.8k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,714 Followers

SMOOTHING THE WAY

For those who like my gentler, more romantic stories -- this is probably not for you. This is a slightly unlikely taboo story that popped into my head and wouldn't go away until I wrote it down.

All characters are 18 or over.

As Heather had suggested, I got myself as comfortable as I could near the middle of our bed, arranging the pillows and sheets until they were just right. I might have to stay in the same position for a long time. I lay on my back, looked up at the ceiling, then glanced over at the clock. Nearly 10pm. Nearly time. I could hear them talking downstairs. I thought it very unlikely that she'd persuade her. But she was a remarkable woman, and she'd seemed very confident.

I closed my eyes and waited. Just in case.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I couldn't quite make out -- was it one person or two? Then some quiet talking and giggling. Definitely two people.

She'd done it. The first bit, anyway.

The door opened and they came in. As instructed, I feigned sleep. Heavy, easy, rhythmic breaths.

"Told you," Heather said. "Your father sleeps like the dead after one of those pills. And I gave him two. He's been working so hard."

"Poor Daddy. Maybe we should just let him sleep."

"No! We're going to do this."

"You're going to do it. I'm just going to watch. And only for a second or two. I can't stay while you... it's just wrong!"

There was a giggle in her voice though. I guessed Heather had let Allie have a glass or two of wine. Probably a good idea.

"Nonsense," Heather said briskly. "You're going to stay and help. I'll need a second pair of hands. Now, be a good girl and pull the sheets back."

There was a moment of hesitation, then I felt the light cotton sheets being peeled away from my body. I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

"And his shorts."

"No! I am not... not touching down there!"

Heather sighed. "Fine. I'll do it."

"I shouldn't even be looking."

"Nobody will ever know, Allie. I promise. It'll be our secret. You said yourself you were curious."

"I shouldn't have said anything!"

"Well, you're here now. You'll never get a better chance. Here we go."

I felt Heather's hands tugging at my underwear. The shorts slipped down over my legs and a few seconds later I heard them landing on the floor.

"Take your hands away from your face! For heaven's sake!"

"I'm not looking! I can't!"

"Yes, you can. It's just a male body. Pretend... pretend you're a nurse in a hospital."

Neither of them spoke for a few moments. I wanted to peek but didn't dare.

"He's definitely asleep?"

"Of course! Don't worry so much. Now come closer and take a good look."

"God... you're such a bad influence!"

"I'm just helping my stepdaughter to be more... open-minded about things."

I heard somebody move closer. Allie, presumably. I could hear her breathing was slightly uneven.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

Allie made a noise that could have meant anything.

"Want to see me touch it?"

A hesitation, then: "Yes... sure..."

I felt Heather's hand lightly lift up my penis, her fingers encircling me. With her other hand she grazed my scrotum with the tips of her fingers.

"Oh my god! Oh my... He's... getting hard!"

"Of course he is. Men get hard even when they're asleep, if the right stimulation is there. Why do you think they all wake up with erections?"

"You should... stop doing that!"

"Why? It'll be much easier to do if he's nice and hard. Want to have a touch?"

"No! I'm not touching... I'm not touching my dad's..."

"Cock? You can say it, Allie. Your dad's cock."

"This is really wrong." But her voice didn't carry much conviction, I thought.

"Nonsense. You think you're the only girl who's had fantasies about her father? I promise you, it's waaay more common than you'd believe. I told you all about what my daddy and I got up to."

"Yes... but... that's different, somehow."

"How is it different? It turned you on, didn't it, when I told you all about what we did? I know you were turned on. I bet you went back to your bedroom and lay in your bed and put your hand between your legs or got your toy and you had a lovely..."

"Sssh! How can you...?" Allie took a few breaths and gathered herself together. "Yes, OK, it did turn me on. I admit it! It was just so... taboo. I never knew people really... did things like that in real life. I thought it was just... in stories."

"But isn't it even more exciting to know that people are doing those things in real life?"

More breathing. I felt their eyes on me.

Allie said slowly: "You really did do all that? With your dad?"

"I wouldn't lie to you. Do you want me to tell you about it again, Allie? There's a few other things I haven't told you yet. I didn't think you were ready for them."

"Other things... God -- like what?"

"Well... I'm not sure I should tell you. Since you're being all bashful."

Heather was good at this, I thought. She was leading Allie on just perfectly.

"I'm NOT bashful... I just don't want to cross a line that can never be.... Uncrossed. Or gone back over. Or whatever it is."

I knew exactly how she felt. Part of me felt the same way. But not enough to make me want to stop it from happening. If it was going to.

Heather didn't answer. She just kept gently stroking my cock and balls. I was very hard now.

"Please tell me about what else you did." Allie's voice was very quiet.

"You really want to know?"

"You know I do."

I felt Heather's hand surrender its grasp of me.

"OK... I'll tell you... but only if you come and touch your father's cock. Just for a few seconds."

"Heather!"

"What? It's just a piece of flesh. Put your fingers on it, I'll count to five, and then I'll tell you all about..." - she lowered her voice to a theatrical whisper - "...how I had a threesome with my daddy."

"No way! A threes... who was the third?"

Heather said nothing. I imagined she was just staring at Allie, gesturing at my groin. Quid pro quo, her eyes would be saying.

Another long pause. Then I felt Heather move away, and my daughter was standing beside me. More than anything I wanted to open my eyes and look up at her, and tell her everything was fine, she shouldn't worry, that only the night before Heather and I had lain in bed together, talking about this very moment. And about how much we both loved her.

I was lucky. Some daughters never take to their stepmothers. But Heather and Allie had hit it off from the start. They had a similar sense of humour, a similar taste in clothes, and I like to think Allie could see that Heather was good for me. They had become more like sisters. It helped that Heather was actually closer in age to Allie than she was to me.

I felt the lightest touch of a fingertip on my chest. The finger paused, then drew a slow, small circle. I just suppressed a small moan of pleasure. There was something so sensual in the way she touched me.

The finger hesitated, then began to move slowly downwards. Onto my stomach, where it idly toyed with a few of my dark curls. Then lower still, to just above where my hard cock lay, jutting up at a slight angle away from my body.

I heard her swallow nervously. The finger left my body. There were a few seconds of agonising suspense, and then I felt it land again, even more gently this time, midway down the shaft of my cock.

"Good girl," whispered Heather, almost to herself. "It's so lovely, isn't it, Allie?"

Allie's finger moved hesitantly down my shaft, towards the base. Then, just before she reached my balls it reversed direction, sliding deliciously upwards. It grazed the tip of my cock for a brief moment. Then it was gone.

"Now tell me," whispered Allie. "Who was the third?"

I could hear the smile in Heather's voice. "The third? Oh yes... that was my friend Georgia. We never had any secrets from each other. I told her all about me and Daddy as soon as it started. She was so fascinated by it -- just like you. She wanted to know every detail. Pass me the shave gel, sweetie."

I heard Allie move across the room and then return. There was the hiss of an aerosol. The sound of the gel being worked up into a lather. And then the cool shock as Heather began to smear it carefully over my groin.

"Going to help me rub it in?"

"No! No... I touched it, like you asked. I'm not doing any more... than that."

"All right, darling. I won't push you to do anything else."

God, she was a devious one, my wife.

Allie spoke next. She was desperate to know more. I was quite keen to hear this story myself, though I'd heard it before. It always turned me on. Not that getting turned on was a problem I had to immediately worry about.

"So... you and Georgia... how it did, you know... happen?"

"Well... Georgia and I used to play together quite a lot. Girls often do, as I'm sure you know. And I knew how aroused she was, thinking about Daddy and me. So the next time I went down on her, and I'd got her close, I asked her if she wished it was my daddy's tongue on her clit instead of mine."

"Jesus!"

Amen to that, I thought. My cock was even harder now, a combination of hearing Heather's story and the fact that she was now gently rubbing the gel all around my pubic region.

"Mmm." Heather mimicked herself in a younger, almost babylike voice. "Do you wish this was my Daddy's tongue on your clit, Georgia? Would you suck my Daddy's cock for me later? Would you lick his cum out of me, Georgia... mmm, yes, she came so hard, Allie! I thought she might be having a heart attack."

"Fuck." My daughter's voice was almost inaudible. She sounded dazed.

"So, I asked her: Should I ask Daddy if it was OK for her to join us? If she promised never to tell, of course, though I knew she wouldn't. I said there was only one condition... she had to call him 'Daddy' too."

"And Daddy said yes..." Still so faint. A murmur.

Heather laughed softly. "Of course he did! He'd always fancied Georgia, I'd known that for years. The idea of having the two of us in bed... what hot-blooded man was going to turn down an opportunity like that?"

Heather's hand was sliding up and down my cock now, coating it in gel. But I think her mind was far away. I think in her mind she was stroking her father's cock again, as she'd done so many times.

I thought that from now on the tangy, sharp smell of that shaving gel would always be an aphrodisiac for me.

"So... did you do... girl-girl stuff in front of him?"

"Oh yes. That was the first thing he wanted us to do. We were on the bed and he sat in a chair and watched us for the first twenty minutes or so. We really put on a show for him. Showed off big time. I don't think men really like the idea of seeing their baby girls with other men or boys... but they don't seem to mind watching them with another female, that's for sure."

"You think so?" Allie sounded sceptical. But also, perhaps, a little curious.

"Mmm. Of course. I bet your dad would love to see you and, say... Zara together."

"HEATHER!" Allie was almost shouting... but there was laughter in her voice too. Then she remembered there was a slight danger of waking me up. Her voice dropped back down to a whisper. "How can you say things like that!"

"Oh, you're telling me you and Zara have never fooled around? Had a hairbrush party?"

No answer. Which was of course all the answer that was needed. Heather's hand gave me a discreet, mischievous squeeze. She knew that revelation would have me almost climaxing on the spot.

"It's one thing to... explore and play a bit together... and quite another to have a threesome with your dad!"

Heather made a non-committal noise. She moved her hands away from my crotch and I heard the sounds of her wiping the gel off with a towel.

"Pass me the razor, sweetie."

"I can't believe you're going to shave him while he's asleep."

"Well, it'll teach him a lesson. I keep asking him to shave down there and he always says he's going to and he never does - so tomorrow he's going to wake up all smooth and bare. He'd grumble like anything if I didn't keep myself all waxed for him, I can tell you. Mind you, he does like spending time with his head between..."

Allie interrupted quickly. "OK - definitely too much information, thank you!"

"What? You don't want to take a bit of daughterly pride in your dad's oral skills?"

"Nooo. No thank you. Not listening now!"

"Suit yourself." Heather was amused. "Right, I guess I should concentrate for a few minutes."

"I should probably go." Her voice was doubtful.

"No... stay. I'll need you in a second." Brisk, business-like. No way Heather was going to let victory slip through her fingers now.

"What for?"

"You'll see."

I felt the gentle friction of the wet razor scraping around the base of my cock. Instinctively my body stiffened -- it is hard to relax, I find, when there is a sharp piece of metal being dragged around your genitals.

There was no further talk for a while. I think Heather's silence was deliberate, leaving Allie to fill the silence. She hummed softly under her breath as shaved me, carefully steering the blade around my groin.

"So... you weren't jealous when your daddy... was with Georgia?"

"Jealous? No, not in the slightest. It was... really hot seeing them together. Do you think you would be?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you came home tomorrow and your Dad was fucking Zara. Maybe right here, on this bed, his cock deep inside your friend's little pussy."

"Heather... Jesus... will you stop saying these things!"

"Would you be jealous? It's fine if you would be. And fine if you wouldn't be. I'm just interested."

Another silence. The blade paused, as if it was waiting for an answer.

"Maybe a bit jealous. But... it would be... kind of... hot, maybe."

"Yes... it would be hot... Zara is a sexy little thing. My daddy and Georgia... I was so proud of him, the way he made my friend orgasm over and over."

"Was it just the once?"

"Oh no! We did it... I don't know how many times. Until she moved away. I can't tell you how often I woke up in Daddy's bed and I was on one side of him and she was on the other and he'd be grumbling about how much room we took up. But... we could usually stop him grumbling pretty quickly..."

"I love how you're so... matter of fact about it."

I sensed Heather shrugging. "It's just how it was. I was a lucky girl. Now -- can you hold your father's cock for me?"

"What? Why?"

"I need a spare hand for this bit... just hold it straight up by the tip, will you?"

"I don't..."

"Come on, you already touched it once."

"And I'm not touching it again!"

"You didn't like it?"

"I'm not saying that... I'm just saying I shouldn't."

"So, you did like it." A statement, not a question.

"I don't know if I did or not. I'm... confused."

"OK, well, I'll just have to risk it, I guess. Be a shame if I nicked him, but he'll live."

"Be careful!"

"Well, if you don't want me carving off little bits from your Daddy's dick, hold it for me!"

Allie gave a sigh. It was sound I knew well. I think all fathers of teenagers do.

"Fine. Just for a minute."

"Sure, sure... that's it."

I felt Allie's hand tentatively take the tip of my cock between her fingers. Heather positioned one hand behind my cock to support it and then carefully used the other to glide the razor down the shaft.

"Perfect... now the other side. Mmm. It does look so sexy like that, all bald and new-looking. Don't you think?"

"I cannot believe I'm doing this."

"Uh-uh." Heather wasn't really paying attention. "God, I can hardly wait to get this in my mouth again."

"Heather! Jesus!"

"What? You think your daddy and me lie here every night like innocent little virgins?"

"I KNOW you don't. The amount of noise you make sometimes!"

"Well, your Dad is very good in bed. And I like to think I know a few things too. It's a healthy, fun thing to do. And yes, I'm sorry if it shocks your sensitive little ears, but sometimes that does involve giving him a lovely long blowjob and him coming in my mouth."

"GOD! You are so... wicked!"

"What? You don't like men coming in your mouth? Please don't tell me you spit it out, Allie? Such a waste!"

"That's different! That's other guys... not my dad!"

"So - you do swallow? Or not?" I was amused by how Heather's tone had gone slightly schoolteacher-ish, as if reprimanding a student who had gone off the tracks. Not angry, just disappointed.

"Yes... I usually do. I didn't the first few times... but I sort of... changed my mind about it."

"Mmm. I admit, it took me a while to like it. I love the taste of cum now though, don't you? And your dad's, I have to tell you... it's just the best!"

I manfully resisted the urge to do a fist pump.

For her part, Allie seemed to have given up on being outraged. For now, anyway.

"Are you nearly done?"

"Yes, I think so sweetie. You can let go now -- if you want too, that is."

There was a moment's pause. And then, I think reluctantly, I felt Allie let go of the tip of my cock.

"Pass me the towel over there, will you? I'll just clean up this gel and then... he'll be all done."

For the next few seconds my cock, balls and general pubic region were subjected to a fairly vigorous rubbing with a towel. I thought Heather was a little rough, given the slight tenderness I felt down there, but it wasn't really the right moment to protest.

"There... perfect!"

"It looks a bit... sore? Shouldn't you put some soothing cream on there, or something?"

"I don't think so. He'll be fine. But if you want to put some on... be my guest."

"You keep trying to get me to touch his... cock!"

"Well, I know you want to. And I'm saying -- you should go ahead. There's nothing wrong with touching it."

"Yes - there is!"

"Says who? And who's going to know? Listen -- be honest with me for one second. We talked about this, and you admitted you were curious to see your father's cock properly. Not the little glimpses you've sometimes had before."

"I should never have said anything!"

"Well -- you did. And it was the truth, wasn't it?"

No answer from Allie.

"And now you've seen it, it's only natural you want to touch it, and play with it. I'm telling you that's fine -- go ahead, make the most of this opportunity. I promise you -- if you don't, you'll always regret it. You'll always wonder -- what if I had?"

"But... what... what if?"

"But what?"

"What... if he finds out?"

"What if he does? Do you think... do you honestly think... even for a second, that your dad going to love you one teeny, tiny fraction less than he does now? Never, ever going to happen."

"You can't be so sure of that. It would... it might... really disgust him!"

"No. It wouldn't." Heather's voice became more serious. "And yes -- I do know that for sure."

"How? How can you know?" Allie was pleading.

There was a pause. I sensed a movement. I risked it and flickered one eyelid open, just the smallest fraction. I could make out Heather sitting on the bed close to Allie, holding her hand and looking deep into her eyes.

"I. Just. Know."

"You can't..."

"I do. And, what's more, I'll tell you how I know. But only if you do one thing."

"What's that?"

"Rub some lotion onto him. You don't want him to be sore, you just said so... and I know you'd enjoy doing it. Properly caressing and stroking him. Feeling him so lovely and hard under your touch."

No immediate reply.

"And... you promise that Daddy wouldn't mind? You'll tell me how you know that? You PROMISE?"

"I promise."

I sensed Allie struggling with her decision. For a moment I wondered if this was the moment to speak, to reassure her. Was this fair, what we were doing? I decided to say nothing. As things were, she had the option to do nothing. It was her decision, and she need never know that I had been awake the whole time.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,714 Followers
12