Smoothing the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pass it here." Her voice had changed slightly. A little less hesitant, a little more determined.

"Good girl."

I heard the sound of some shaving balm being poured into my daughter's hands. The sound of her rubbing them together, smearing the oil around her palms. And then...

And then...

And then my daughter began to massage my cock. Slow, deliberate strokes of her hand. Up and down the shaft. Her grip a little tentative at first, but then growing more confident as she became more absorbed in her task. One hand moved away, and I heard Heather pour some more oil into it. A more generous helping this time; I could feel the oil running down me and between my legs.

She began to carefully massage my scrotum.

"I don't want to hurt him... do you think this is OK?"

"Yes... it's just perfect. It's such a shame he's not awake... it would feel so wonderful for him, Allie."

"It does feel... it makes me feel all tingly, doing this."

"Of course it does. It's... a very special, intimate, erotic thing you're doing for him."

One of her hands was back on my shaft now. I felt her fingers grip me. Then her hand began to move slowly up and down.

Heather's voice was amused. "Are you sure that's the best way to rub the oil in?"

The hand stopped. "I know... I can't... I can't help myself! You've made me... so naughty!"

"Keep going. Work his cock, Allie. Move your hand up and down. Squeeze him tight."

"I don't want him to... you know."

"You're not ready yet to make your father shoot his lovely cum all over your hand? That would be a waste, wouldn't it?"

"What do you mean?" The hand was back, resuming its tantalising friction. Up and down, relentless. My daughter's hand, stroking and teasing me. So loving.

"Well, if he's going to cum for us... it should really be in one of our mouths. At the very least. Don't you think?"

"No! I don't think. I'm going to... stop doing this in a minute. And then I'm going."

"Of course you are, darling. You're going back to your room to lie on your bed and finger yourself for the rest of the night thinking about your daddy's smooth hard cock. And how you could have sucked it, but you didn't dare."

"I'm not putting it in my mouth! It's all... oily!"

"Let's dry it off. The balm should have done its job by now. You've rubbed it in so... enthusiastically. Here you are."

A few seconds later I felt a flannel being used to be mop up the remaining oil. Allie was very diligent, taking her time to dab and gently mop up every last trace.

"Perfect. So smooth and clean and... delicious." Heather's voice was quieter. A little distracted.

"So... what were you going to tell me. About how you know... he wouldn't mind me doing this."

"Well... maybe I shouldn't tell you. He might not want you to know."

"You HAVE to tell me!" Then she remembered to lower her voice again. "You promised!"

"I'm just teasing. Go on... keep stroking his cock. I like seeing you do it. It really turns me on. Reminds me of when I used to do it for my father." Yes, her voice was quieter, but it had also gone a little dreamy, as it had done earlier when she was talking about Georgia.

A hand went back around my cock, and her rhythmic grip resumed.

"Before I tell you... and I promise you it's worth hearing... can I ask a favour, Allie?"

"What's that?" She sounded a little suspicious. Understandably.

"Can I touch myself?"

I felt Allie's grip tighten around me. Somehow I managed not to groan. She didn't say anything.

"I'm so wet, seeing you do that. Like I said... it brings back so many memories. Please?"

I risked another peek. I thought Allie would be looking at Heather, and I was right. As I watched I saw my daughter slowly nod her head. From the corner of my eye I saw Heather smile, then pull her dress up over her head. She unclipped her bra, peeled down her panties, then moved onto the bed beside me. Allie just watched her.

I closed my eyes again as I felt my wife settle herself on the bed.

"Keep stroking him. Keep him hard."

I felt Heather begin her own soft movements. I could picture those fingers sliding down to her wet slit. I knew how she'd start. I'd watched her do it many times. She'd spend several minutes playing with her clit and pussy lips and then, as her excitement built, she'd start to finger herself more roughly.

"Tell me now, please." Allie's voice was low and insistent. Her hand was still working its wonderful magic on me.

"Are you going to suck his cock?"

"No... I don't know. Tell me!"

"Yes... I did promise, didn't I?"

"Stop teasing and tell me! Please!"

"Mmm... I'm so wet, Allie. OK then... this might shock you... but sometimes... sometimes when we're bed in together... sometimes I tease him a certain way. I drive him absolutely mad, Allie. He fucks me so hard and cums so much... you should see it."

"How do you tease him?" Her hand was working faster now, as if by applying greater energy she would get a quicker answer. "Tell me!"

"You know how I do it... you can guess, can't you?"

"I need you to tell me!"

"Sometimes... just before I take him in my mouth... I whisper to him... I whisper... 'pretend it's Allie's mouth. Come in my mouth... Daddy'."

I heard Allie gasp. For a moment I thought she was going to let go, she was going to run away... but she didn't. There was another sharp gasp, a silence, and then a low, drawn-out moan.

"Oh fuck!"

I felt the vibrations as my daughter's body shuddered. Beside me, Heather began to move more violently too. I guessed at least one finger was now frantically probing her tight wetness.

"God... I came...."

"Of course you did... I'm so close too, Allie... keep stroking his cock... God I'd love to see you suck it, but do whatever you want... I'm so close... just don't stop..."

"Fuck... I'm so wet... you really say that to him...?"

"Oh yes... oh yes... and so much else... "

"What else?" Pleading.

Heather's voice was dreamy. "Oh... let me think... such dirty things... 'fuck your little girl's cunt, Daddy'... 'you wish this was Allie's cunt, don't you?'... 'fill up your daughter with your lovely hot cum, Daddy...' He fucks me so hard when I say those things, Allie. I just get fucked and fucked and... oh god I'm coming!"

Again the bed shook. There were the sounds I knew so well of Heather climaxing. The almost mewing noise she made in the back of her throat. I knew how her eyes would be closed and her back arched. I longed to be able to roll over and hold her and caress her, but of course I couldn't.

For what felt like several minutes neither of them spoke. Allie's hand stayed where it was, but her grip was more relaxed, still slowly sliding up and down but with less urgency now.

"If you're not going to suck him... I have to." I think Heather was talking to me. She must have known how desperate for release I was. "Why don't we swap places? Come and lie by him. You can watch."

The sounds and movements of bodies moving around me. My cock was released from Allie's grasp. I felt my daughter slide onto the bed on the other side of me, but she positioned herself half-way down, so her head was adjacent to my waist. A good position to watch.

Heather straddled my legs and bowed her head.

"You'll wake him up!"

"I don't think so... and if I do, it doesn't matter darling. I promise you. I'm going to suck your daddy's lovely smooth shaved cock now. I'm going to suck his cock just like I used to suck my daddy's, and just how one day you'll suck it too... you know that Allie, don't you?"

"Oh god..."

Then Heather's mouth closed on me. At the same time she took a firm grip on the base of my cock and began to move her hand in a matching rhythm, sliding up and down with her mouth and fingers. I had to somehow restrain myself from responding, from doing what I had done so often, reaching down and holding her head and then thrusting up into her eager hot mouth. I knew she loved it when I did that. I knew at that very moment she was wishing I could do that too.

I felt some movement beside me. Heather lifted her head to see what Allie was doing.

"Mmm... yes... finger yourself sweetheart. You look so lovely when you do that... why don't you take everything off, like I have? You'd be so much more comfortable."

"You want me to... get undressed?"

"Yes darling. Get undressed."

"No... I can't do that!"

"I've seen you naked in the changing rooms, Allie... you have a beautiful body. You've never been shy in front of me before."

"It's not you... it just feels... it's like one thing for you and him to be naked in your room... but for me to be naked too... I don't think I can do it."

"Because you think you'll lose control?"

"I don't know why... it just seems... I'm scared to do it."

"But you want to... Didn't you ever come in here on your own, Allie, when he was out and there was nobody home and crawl into his bed just so you could smell him? I used to do that... lie in my daddy's bed and just pretend... all sorts of things. You never did that?"

Silence. Another good guess, it seemed.

I wondered if she'd lain exactly where I was lying now, her fingers moving between her legs. I hoped so.

"You're sure... he's not going to wake up?"

"No... he's not. Get undressed, my love."

More movements beside me. The sound of clothes being removed. And then the bed shifting as she lay back down again beside me.

"You've got such a lovely, perfect body, Allie, I wish my body was like yours."

"But you're beautiful, Heather... I love your body."

Heather kept her relentless grip on my cock, that perfect sliding rhythm, but just for the moment her mind was elsewhere.

"Touch yourself... show me how you play with yourself when you think about daddy."

I was expecting a protest from Allie at that. None came.

"Thank you darling... I do love seeing you do that... you remind me of Georgia, a little. God, she had a beautiful pussy just like you do."

Allie didn't answer. I felt her movements grow a little more frantic. It was torture not to be able to see her.

"Are you getting close, sweetheart? Are you thinking about what your daddy would feel like if he was fucking you right now?"

"God... god this is so wrong... fuck I'm so wet... tell me more... tell me some of the ways you tease him... please!"

"We've fucked in your bed, you know. When you've been out with your friends. I've put some of your clothes on and he's fucked me in your bed. He loves doing that."

"Oh Jesus... really?" I could feel my daughter's fingers working even faster.

"Really. I wore that black mini-skirt of yours and the little green crop top and put my hair up like you do sometimes and honestly he came in about thirty seconds... we both did."

"Fuck. FUCK!"

"Sometimes he teases me too, you know. It's not just one way."

"What... do... you... mean?" Long, desperate gasps from my daughter.

"Sometimes he'll ask me..." Heather took a moment to take a long, leisurely suck of my cock before resuming. "Sometimes he'll ask me... when he's licking my cunt... do I wish... do I wish it was you down there, licking me... making me cum..."

"Oh fuck!"

"And of course I say yes, I'd love to feel your daughter's tongue on my clit. I'd love to have your daughter's beautiful face between my legs... I'd love to go down on your daughter and lick her perfect, smooth, teenage cunt and make her come and come and come..."

"Fuck! Oh fuck... I'm coming... jeez... OH FUCK!"

There was a long, low drawn-out wail from Allie. The bed jolted and juddered. Heather took me into her mouth again. I think she half-expected me to climax too, and I was certainly close. But Heather also squeezed the base of my cock almost painfully tight, and somehow that was enough to draw me back from the edge.

For a minute or two we just lay there. My daughter's arm was pressed against mine. My wife gently stroked and sucked my cock as she watched Allie recover.

"Let me lick your fingers."

Allie didn't protest. I stole another glance through half-open eyes. Heather was delicately licking my daughter's fingers clean.

"You taste so sweet... I'm going to smear some on your father's lips... he'll wonder what that beautiful aroma is when he wakes up... he won't know it's his little girl's pussy... unless you tell him, of course."

Still nothing from Allie. I felt Heather's fingers trailing across my lips, once, twice. And yes, I could smell my daughter's wetness.

"Look at this cock... so swollen, so hard. His balls must be so full... are we going to leave him like that?"

A little sympathetic murmur from Allie now.

Heather's voice was low and coaxing. "We can't, can we? Your poor daddy... you've come, I've come... but poor daddy... it really wouldn't be fair."

I felt my daughter move beside me, raising herself up from the bed.

"What shall we do? What shall... I do?"

"Suck him... suck your father's cock, Allie. We could suck him together, if you like... back and forth... share his cum... I'd love to kiss your father's cum from your lips, darling."

Heather took me in her mouth again, and for several minutes she exquisitely sucked me, stroking and teasing my balls with her hand as she did so. I sensed, and could just make out, Allie touching herself lightly as she watched.

Heather withdrew mouth. "Your turn, my love."

The atmosphere was electric. The room seemed perfectly still. I could just about make out the sound of them breathing over the thumping of my own heart.

"Do you promise... it'll be ok?" My heart melted. I was on the verge of opening my eyes and sitting up and taking her in my arms when I sensed Heather moving closing to her.

I opened my eyes just enough to see my wife kissing Allie gently on the forehead. A tender, soft, kiss. She nodded her reassurance.

"It'll be more than OK, Allie. I promise."

Then my daughter bowed her head and opened her mouth and my cock was between her lips, back and forth in that deliciously taboo wetness. More cautious than Heather. Less skilled. But... it was perfect. And what she lacked in skill, she made up for more with enthusiasm. Now that the dam had been broken she threw herself into the task with an eagerness and greed that made my head spin. It was like she couldn't get enough of it.

"Oh... my darling Allie... you love your daddy's cock, don't you? You suck it so beautifully... you're going to make him come so much... I wish I could finger your pretty cunt while you suck him... would you let me do that?"

There was an affirmative, desperate noise from Allie.

"Ohhh... you're so wet... I remember how wet I used to get when I used to suck my father's cock... Georgia would get behind me and finger me and play with my clit and I would just be soaking, soaking wet as her fingers stretched me out and her tongue was pushing into me... I'm going to have to taste you too, don't stop Allie, suck his cock just like you're doing..."

Some whimpering now. I guessed Heather had started to lick her pussy. My wife was licking her stepdaughter's cunt. My daughter's cunt. And my daughter had my rock-hard cock in her mouth and any second now I was going to come in that mouth and then fuck only knew what was going to happen after that and more than anything else I just wanted to get up and push my daughter onto the bed and spread her legs and...

"His cock is going to fuck you soon," said Heather dreamily. "This delicious pussy of yours and his lovely cock... god I can't wait to see it sliding in and out of you, glistening, so wet, and you coming over and over on his cock as he fucks you... I'd like to sit on your face while he fucks you, Allie, so that when you come I can feel it all the way up from my cunt... grinding my cunt on your face as your daddy slams his cock into you... fuck won't that be good... god I'm so close I wish we were doing that right now don't you... don't you wish that lovely hard cock in your mouth was right inside your tight wet teenage cunt..."

I began to spurt my seed into my daughter's mouth.

As she felt the first taste of me on her tongue Allie jolted and moaned, and sucked me even harder. It was as if there would be a terrible price to pay if even a single drop escaped. I felt and heard a slapping noise and motion through the bed, and vaguely realised that Heather was frantically finger fucking her.

Just as my own orgasm reached its height Allie came again with a loud wail of pleasure. Slightly muffled by my engorged, leaking cock that was still deep in her mouth.

Of course, I had to somehow keep up the pretence. I allowed myself some desperate lungfuls of air as my intense climax began to subside. But I don't think Allie would have noticed. She was far away, lost in a new taboo world of pleasure and possibilities. She'd sucked her daddy to climax and her stepmother had fingered her and licked her pussy and god only knew what would come next.

"Oh... you beautiful perfect girl," murmured Heather. "We do love you so, so much, Alison. Come here, my sweet."

I felt Allie's warm mouth leave me. My cock rolled back onto my stomach. It still felt a little strange, being so smooth and freshly shaved, but I wasn't complaining.

"Thank you, Heather," whispered Allie. Then she gave a little giggle. A wicked, sly little giggle that made my heart soar. It was, indeed, all going to be all right.

"Thank you... Mummy."

For a final time that night I dared to open my eyes and look. An image that will linger until the day I die, I think. My daughter and my wife, mouths locked together, kissing deeply and passionately. My cum smeared across both their faces. Heather delicately running her tongue across Allie's lips. Heather's heavy full breasts pressing against Allie's smaller, creamier ones. Both bodies so perfect.

Eventually they parted, and looked at each other fondly. Then they looked down at me. I closed my eyes just in time.

"I should... maybe go back to my room, I suppose."

"Stay."

"Stay... with you both... here?"

"Yes."

"So when he wakes up... we'll both... be here?"

"It's a big bed, Allie."

"But what will... what if he...?"

"He won't."

"You're sure?"

"I know it."

A final hesitation from Allie.

"And you don't mind... sharing him with me?"

"We're a family," said Heather. "I love you, he loves you. Wouldn't you like to wake up every morning next to him?"

"God... yes... I always wanted to... I just never thought..."

"Then it's settled."

When I finally slept that night I was between them. Heather lay beside me on my left. Allie was on my right. Both of them were naked, as was I. Heather fell asleep first. I knew from her breathing when she'd dropped off.

Allie was awake a little longer. I think she was still a little nervous about the morning.

I rolled onto my side so that I was pressed up against her back. Sleepily, carelessly, I put my arms around her and pulled her close to me, her lovely smooth perfect bottom nestled against my freshly shaven groin. I felt her body was full of tension. I kissed her hair.

"I love you, daddy." A barely audible whisper.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Sleep now."

I felt her body relax. A few minutes later she was asleep too.

I lay awake a little longer, thinking about my two beautiful women. How fortunate I was to have found somebody like Heather. So generous, so loving, so open-minded. And my wonderful, perfect, curious, playful daughter... I hadn't thought I could love her any more than I did, but now I had so many new ways to show her that love.

I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow might bring.

**

Thanks to Sparky and Alan for proof-reading and suggestions.

12