SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #01

Info
#1 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - Clitoral.
325 words
29.7k
16

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
720 Followers



#1 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are going to explore together -- Clitoral.

This is perhaps the best known and probably the most familiar? Though there are still far too many men out there who get a helpless puzzled look when you say 'clitoris' to them...

It occurs to me that this audio might be a good present to give to those guys? What do you think?

There is a preparation phase, to get you warmed up, another thing those guys we mentioned frequently forget about. Then we get down to the business of working out how best to get you where you need to be.

Take your time, this is not a race, and if you are new to this sort of thing and you feel it to be a little strange, don't worry, just relax and hit the replay button until you feel good.

We are going to work our way around all the 10 different types of ways to give a woman a climax over the coming weeks (heavy pun very much intended) so make a date with yourself to relax and enjoy.

Sometimes I encounter a piece of information, an artwork or new research that stimulates me to produce a fresh approach to the subject. One such article I encountered proposed there were fifteen different types of Female Orgasm which I found fascinating.

I came down to a shortlist of ten to include in an exploration of the Female Orgasm. So here is my offer of ten different audio experiences, each with an initial relaxation and arousal phase, part of my unique Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique.

I had a lot of fun making the #10TypesOf_O. I am sure you will too. Make sure that you listen to all 10.

As always your feedback and comments as to how the work can be improved, or just that you enjoyed yourself, are most welcome.

Well, what are you waiting for?

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
720 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes I teach fitness, and better than I type. But then perhaps I was a bit distracted while replying? I do agree that a good masturbation helps to clear the mind. I try to orgasm every day, as a good girl should!

smotpsmotp8 months agoAuthor

A Fitness? Instructor, Freak? Either way I am pleased that you derived some satisfaction from my guidance. There is always something to be learned from a reappraisal of the familiar. And there is nothing like a Good Hard Orgasm a Day to support your Well Being. An added benefit is that one can hit replay whenever you feel the desire...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a fitness and found this. I never thought I would need guidance, but this was certainly unique!

NorzNorzover 3 years ago
Amazing

Loved it 2 orgasms and powerful ones in 10 minutes, I'm definitely looking at more of your stuff now

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Incredible

Usually it takes me as much as 30 minutes to even start getting to the point where I think I'm close to coming. This audio got me off in well under 10. And I can still feel my pulse beating through my clit a full five minutes later.

I can't wait to try the rest of these, and I'll be looking forward to listening to more of your other stuff, too.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Rose Bound Ch. 01 Rose is pushed to orgasm by her sadistic captor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stalking Amber Ch. 01 He saw, he planned, and he pounced.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Raw and Broken Ch. 01 Daphne's story.in BDSM
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories