All Comments on 'SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #01'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As always, one of the sexiest voices on Lit!

The ones with you fucking us are the hottest, imho. :) More facials, spanking, and anal, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next please

When are you gonna post #2 I’m so horny for it and came in here today ready to listen and play all wet now gonna have to relisten to number #1

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Patience is its...

...own reward

These different types of orgasm should be savoured, practised and enjoyed fully before moving on to the next experience. That said, the next in this series will be uploaded on Wednesday but probably won't go live for a few days. So you'll just have to get all wet and ready and listen to this one again.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
#2 is up and ready to listen to...

...all about the U-Spot

These experiences are all about paying very particular attention to sensitive places that often get overlooked, or subsumed into the overall foreplay frisson. This second audio is where it takes the careful and very precise use of the tip of the tongue to send waves of ecstasy rippling through a partners body.

Go on, you know you want to try it...then you can get your SO to work at it until they get it..just...right!

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
You can help me...

...understand what is not working for you

This audio experience started with several 5* ratings then was hit with some 1* but no adverse or negative comments? (Check out any of the more than 60 audios I have here and see that I always leave the bad with the good posts for balance)

It would be really helpful to know what is wrong with these that they get so low ratings. That way I can make them better. Win - Win, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Don’t Know Who This Lone Star

is you’re referring to, but this person has no clue what they are missing. Essemoh, it’s been hit & miss (mostly miss) with this quarantine and related issues here in the States, but had some time to myself this morning, and oh my! Didn’t take me long to...you know. It’s my pleasure to 5 star this right now sir. Thank you for everything you do to this Midwestern gal! This totally heated up my chilly April morning!

SM💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Advice

I think you should add sound effects (licking, eating sounds) and maybe be more encouraging when you speak (in the build up to climax) so that it sounds a bit more sexual.

But really enjoyed xx

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Advice...

...but these audios are not fap sound fests, there are plenty of those on Lit if that's what floats your boat.

Directed Erotic Visualisation© is just what it says it is, a suggestion technique that enables the mind to enter into an alternate reality/fantasy. Over the past 10 years of creating these experiences feedback tells me that adding in background sounds and too many SFX have proven to be a distraction.

Pleased you enjoyed it anyway. Remember, breathe, relax and hit replay...often

mindslutmindslutabout 4 years ago

What’s it like to know you can control a pussy with just your voice? Like seriously, activating my entire clit with the suggestion of your tongue teasing me is an incredible power. I twitch in response to you- the low growls, the encouraging yes, the rhythmic, hypnotic tones. Only thing that would make this better is if I could satisfy the itch to have your fingers or your cock inside of me while I cum, but I know that’s not the point of this one and there’s so many more ways to feel you guide me to orgasm, so many more ways to soak my fingers and let you stretch me open.

For the record, I’m 1 for 3 on edging and being able to resist cumming on your command on these audios, so 2 for 3 on writhing to a handsfree orgasm under the strength of your voice.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those....

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

KingDom75KingDom75about 4 years ago
Sister in law

This is something I’d love to help my sister in law explore.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Incredible

Usually it takes me as much as 30 minutes to even start getting to the point where I think I'm close to coming. This audio got me off in well under 10. And I can still feel my pulse beating through my clit a full five minutes later.

I can't wait to try the rest of these, and I'll be looking forward to listening to more of your other stuff, too.

NorzNorzover 3 years ago
Amazing

Loved it 2 orgasms and powerful ones in 10 minutes, I'm definitely looking at more of your stuff now

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am a fitness and found this. I never thought I would need guidance, but this was certainly unique!

smotpsmotp8 months agoAuthor

A Fitness? Instructor, Freak? Either way I am pleased that you derived some satisfaction from my guidance. There is always something to be learned from a reappraisal of the familiar. And there is nothing like a Good Hard Orgasm a Day to support your Well Being. An added benefit is that one can hit replay whenever you feel the desire...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes I teach fitness, and better than I type. But then perhaps I was a bit distracted while replying? I do agree that a good masturbation helps to clear the mind. I try to orgasm every day, as a good girl should!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES