SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #02

Info
#2 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - The U-Spot
365 words
13.9k
3

Part 2 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
723 Followers

#2 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are going to explore together – The U-Spot!

Here we are together again, about to discover just what the U-Spot is, where it can be found and how to use it to make you tingle all over... Find somewhere nice and comfortable away from it all so you can lie back and think of...well, whatever turns you on.
This second experience is one to savour before we move on next time to something a little more familiar. In the meantime find Your Spot to enjoy Your U-Spot.

There is a preparation phase, to get you warmed up, another thing those guys we mentioned frequently forget about. Then we get down to the business of working out how best to get you where you need to be.

Take your time, this is not a race, and if you are new to this sort of thing and you feel it to be a little strange, don't worry, just relax and hit the replay button until you feel good.

We are going to work our way around all the 10 different types of ways to give a woman a climax over the coming weeks (heavy pun very much intended) so make a date with yourself to relax and enjoy.

Sometimes I encounter a piece of information, an artwork or new research that stimulates me to produce a fresh approach to the subject. One such article I encountered proposed there were fifteen different types of Female Orgasm which I found fascinating.

I came down to a shortlist of ten to include in an exploration of the Female Orgasm. So here is my offer of ten different audio experiences, each with an initial relaxation and arousal phase, part of my unique Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique.

I had a lot of fun making the #10TypesOf_O. I am sure you will too. Make sure that you listen to all 10.

As always your feedback and comments as to how the work can be improved, or just that you enjoyed yourself, are most welcome. I always answer feedback if you offer a return address.

Well, what are you waiting for? Over to your U-Spot!

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
723 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those...

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
You can help me...

...understand what is not working for you

This audio experience started with several 5* ratings then was hit with some 1* but no adverse or negative comments? (Check out any of the more than 60 audios I have here and see that I always leave the bad with the good posts for balance)

It would be really helpful to know what is wrong with these that they get so low ratings. That way I can make them better. Win - Win, right?

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Type #3 is due in a few days...

...this one is all about the G-Spot, and should be a whole lot of fun! Check back regularly so you don't miss out on your climax.

Enjoy

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
I love that line about your Demons...

...I find that they are more honest to deal with.

I’m glad you took the time to feedback, it really is appreciated, especially knowing that it has helped. Leaving listeners feeling better than when they find me is pretty much my goal. You are not alone, it seems what I do is useful to women (and perhaps the guys) who need to feel safe yet also need to feel wanted, desired and pleasure. Type #3 will be uploaded in a week. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons...

...and sometimes we just snuggle.

Someone called you a demon, seriously? Wow... that person really must be a piece of work. Your comment is a great answer to the trolls, and the push I need to come out of my years-long lurking and finally speak up here.

Your work was my first discovery on this site, and I have never been left wanting after a session with you. But more than that, I want to thank you on a more personal and serious level. It was nearly 9 years ago when I had a rather unpleasant encounter of the sexual kind... and it has taken a long, long time for me to feel safe in my own skin again, especially when it comes to more intimate matters. Your work has helped with that, and I am grateful for it. So I have a hard time taking anyone who has a problem with you seriously.

Take care and keep up the great work. I'm eagerly awaiting Part 3 of this series!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Forced Entry A man forces his way inside to pleasure her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories