Smotp Daddy Phile's: Six

Info
Daddy makes His Naughty Girl be Very Dirty in a coffee shop.
297 words
4
16.1k
4

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
722 Followers



Daddy makes His Naughty Girl behave very badly and do such a Dirty Thing! Make sure to wear some pretty panties again.

Some feedback on the Philes so far:

"Yes Daddy!!!!! Omg. I listened to this on headphones in a park and I came so fucking hard, I soaked my panties. Thank you Daddy!!!!!"

"What a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you Daddy for helping me clean up! My little pussy is so thankful!"

"Mmmmm Thank you Daddy. That was so nice. I came so hard for you my pussy is dripping."

"My pussy is so juicy now daddy, all because of you. I'm just lying in bed softly teasing my clit thinking of daddy."

"It was my first time ... and it was amazing. I got so wet and actually started cumming when you told me too... Thank you so much."

"Yes please, more Daddy. OMG, I have never orgasmed on command before and normally I have to listen to the audio more than once to get my fill but in this audio I surprised myself by cumming when you told me too and I absolutely loved it because none of my ex have gotten me to cum as hard as I just did. Thank you so much."

These are a new series of audios for those of you who want a Daddy like Me.

A Daddy to own you, use you and make you cum very hard.

Do you think you will be able to please Me?

Shall we see?

As always I value your comments and feedback. If you like these six experiences so far then there will be many more.

If you want to try something different try My SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, 30 Day Orgasm audios, here on Literotica.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
722 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I work from home. My day usually consists of exercise or jogging, and then doing computer work. In the afternoon, I make time to listen to one of the Daddy Phile's since I have become a daily masturbator.

smotpsmotpabout 5 years agoAuthor
Getting to the next level...

...is what these audio experiences are all about.

Surrendering to the excitement and pleasure that pushes you so far you don’t want to come back. Listen to all ten Phile’s and let me know where it should go next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Never fails to drive me crazy

Listening to your voice honestly brings me to a whole new level. I shake and drip and drive myself crazy before cumming so hard. You turn me on so much daddy.

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
For Rozeria from Poland...

...thank you for your 'feedback', it was fascinating.

However, No, you can't have any Dick Pix of Me, nor my Bank deets. (why do account numbers get you so wet?)

I am sure some other nice guys will send you their Dick Pix at rozekkrzy@interia.pl . Knock yourself out...

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Note to The 'Lone Star' Troll...

...I suppose I should be flattered that you wait so patiently, checking every day for My every new audio to be published, just so you can slap it with 1 star. I guess I am just curious as to why? You never leave a comment as to how awful they are, or what it is you hate so much about them.

If I could be bothered I suppose I'd ask why, dear 'Lone Star' do you invest so much of your time and attention in such a pointless task?

Do you see Me as some sort of Demonic Threat? (some do, they've told Me)

Are you so terribly scared that My work might get a 'Hot' rating?

Here's the thing, 'Lone Star' I don't do this for the ratings. I do it for the 1,000's of juicy orgasms, and all the back arching pleasure that I know My audios give from the warm and generous feedback I get.

So Hot or Not, It matters very little to Me, nor I suspect to My listeners, and they are the ones who count.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Getting Hired 18-year-old Sally gets hired on the spot for her first job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher’s Nightmare Ch. 01 Young teachers submits to bully to help her younger brother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nipple Piercing! (Femdom) A surprise for her!in BDSM
Total Commitment A man’s girlfriend begins to push for much more control.in Romance
Behind Closed Doors Two quiet lovers find they can speak each other's language.in BDSM
More Stories