Smotp Daddy Phile's: Ten

Info
Remember how you first met Daddy? What is your purpose…?
443 words
3.29
9k
3

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Daddy reminds you of how you came to be My Dirty Girl. Then Daddy asks you a Big Question.... What is your purpose...?

Some feedback on the Phile's so far:

"Falling asleep at night listening to you and woke up horny for you.

I want you to pick me up from work so I can suck you on the way home and get you nice and hard so we can fuck. Ugh you make me so wet.

Would love to hear you record one about how we first meet. How you condition a shy girl like me to open up, crave you and make me realize I want to be your property and how you get me to call you daddy."

"I love how you take control, take what you want ... so hot, sir!"

"I have never done this before but I have to let you know how dirty, wet and horny you make me. I am dripping in my panties right now listening to you call me a dirty girl. My boyfriend doesn't make me this horny and I don't cum as hard for him."

"Mmmmm Thank you Daddy. That was so nice. I came so hard for you my pussy is dripping."

"You're making me squirm so much daddy. My cunt has soaked my panties. I'm stroking the wet spot on my underwear I want to be dirty for daddy. I want you to make me cum for you. I want to please you so badly. When you say "you fucked yourself on daddy's cock" I actually melt."

"My pussy is so juicy now daddy, all because of you. I'm just lying in bed softly teasing my clit thinking of daddy."

This Phile is all about your surrender, is that what you want?

These are a new series of audios for those of you who want a Daddy like Me.

A Daddy to own you, use you and make you cum very hard.

Do you think you will be able to please Me?

Shall we see?

[Just to clarify, for those who seemingly don't understand 'adult role play'. No non-consent is implied. No underage or incestuous sexual activity is being described. It is all about surrender to an authority figure, giving in to the desire to be 'naughty' and 'dirty', but not have to be responsible and so no judgements, 'Daddy made me do it!' We got that?]

As always I value your comments and feedback. If you like these seven experiences so far then there will be many more.

If you want to try something different try My SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, 30 Day Orgasm audios, here on Literotica.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the number of times I was handled and probed made up for it? They seemed happy with my efforts, they said. I just am proud of myself for being able to do it!

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

Hmmn... just the three orgasms in the last two hours? My dear, you were severely underused! Not something that I could condone if it was My soiree...

P.S. I think I might use BNSF myself...keeps people guessing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mr. SMOTP, I was made to orgasm three times during the evening. When I left I was told: "We'd like to see you come again."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sir, excuse my mistake it was late and I was a bit stoned. It should be BDSM. For the other question, I was there for three hours. It wasn't until the second hour that anything besides patting, probing and fondling occured.

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

P.S. please excuse My ignorance but satisfy My curiosity, what does BNSF stand for?

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Santa's Little Helper Santa visits a good little girl on Christmas Eve.in Erotic Couplings
Daughters Secret Love For Daddy Daddy finds out about his adopted daughter's raceplay kink.in Interracial Love
I Fucked My Daughter's Best Friend A lonely sex-starved single mother acts out sick fantasies.in Lesbian Sex
Reconnecting with Mom's Lost Friend Busty naive daughter seduced by mom and her friend.in Lesbian Sex
Ask Daddy to Fuck your Ass No more birth control means lots of anal.in Anal
More Stories