All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 20'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally!

This one was so worth the wait. Thank you❤️

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Just ten days left...

...but still a lot of orgasms to have.

The final third is the best. Everything is more intense, more overwhelming. By now you should have a hair trigger and be able to cum more easily, a benefit of the program. Stay on the Path, it really is worth the effort.

GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlover 3 years ago
*Delicious shiver"

For me, one of the sexiest parts of this recording was the part when you mention wanting to lick and suck your lover's earlobe. That salacious and sensuous whisper slid into the right-hand channel of my earphones and then shot straight down my spine to my cunt. I've always had a weakness for men who devote attention to my ears, whether they be nibbling on my earlobe or whispering naughty things about what they would like to (and/or plan to) do with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
713 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...