SMOTP NightCaller #02

Info
Visit #2.
237 words
5.8k
4

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

An Incubus was once thought to be a fallen angel or spirit that visited in the night to lie with women in their sleep, especially to have sexual interaction while they were half awake.

Today we know better. A phone call in the wee small hours of the night that develops into something more than just a sleepy mumbled exchange is not an angelic visitation. When we wake the next day and wonder if we were dreaming, the slight ache deep inside and other, less subtle evidence, tells us we did indeed experience... something.

Such activities should not be dismissed as mere phone sex, they are much more intimate and emotionally involving, very real in their outcomes. So very real...

NightCaller is a series of sensual calls in the night to you from Essemoh. These experiences will work best if you listen just before you go to sleep... In the morning will you be able to tell what was real, or what was fantasy?
Make sure that you leave your phone beside your bed…

Visit #2

It's time, time for the NightCaller to visit... a little shiver runs up and down your spine.

This will be the Second Time...

You made sure that your phone was fully charged and next to the bed. Make all your usual night time preparations, get ready for bed and snuggle under the covers, take a deep sigh and relax...so comfortable...

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh, yeah.

Oh yeah, I was right last week. I am really going to enjoy this series. Love your purr.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 3 years ago
Beautifully done

From one voice in the night to another.... well done. 😉 I was positively quivering.

Tempest

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ouija Board Horror A ghostly being destroys my party... and now it wants me.in Erotic Horror
Spend a Day with SMOTP #01 06:00: Morning Sex.in Audio
SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #01 #1 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - Clitoral.in Audio
Just A Fuckable Girl A music critic hooks up.in Erotic Couplings
Sometimes Love is the Best Therapy Ch. 01 A love story of two women finding love after loss.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories