SMOTP NightCaller #04

Info
Visit #4
302 words
4.5k
1
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

An Incubus was once thought to be a fallen angel or spirit that visited in the night to lie with women in their sleep, especially to have sexual interaction while they were half awake.

Today we know better. A phone call in the wee small hours of the night that develops into something more than just a sleepy mumbled exchange is not an angelic visitation. When we wake the next day and wonder if we were dreaming, the slight ache deep inside and other, less subtle evidence, tells us we did indeed experience... something.

Such activities should not be dismissed as mere phone sex, they are much more intimate and emotionally involving, very real in their outcomes. So very real...

NightCaller is a series of sensual calls in the night to you from Essemoh. These experiences will work best if you listen just before you go to sleep... In the morning will you be able to tell what was real, or what was fantasy?

Make sure that you leave your phone beside your bed…

Visit #4

This is becoming a habit: it is getting so that you want to go to bed earlier and earlier, just so it will be sooner to the next time.

You want it to be soon...

It no longer feels like there is a phone between you. When you hear that voice in your ear, everything just...fades into the reality of him, beside you, in your bed. When he says 'Make a little room in your bed for me', you scoot over without even thinking.

You don't want to think about it, to question the how, or the why? It just is. You measure time now as 'with him' and 'not with him'.

It is getting to be dangerous. You don't think you could refuse him...anything.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spend a Day with SMOTP #01 06:00: Morning Sex.in Audio
SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #01 #1 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - Clitoral.in Audio
Meet Jezebel Directed Erotic Visualisation for Men.in Audio
Satisfied at Last A vacation threesome we'll never forget.in Group Sex
Ch. 08: Vanessa DP's Candie's Ass The Director and Vanessa take Candie for a ride.in Audio
More Stories