SMOTP NightCaller #05

Info
Visit #5.
239 words
4.5k
2

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
724 Followers

An Incubus was once thought to be a fallen angel or spirit that visited in the night to lie with women in their sleep, especially to have sexual interaction while they were half awake.

Today we know better. A phone call in the wee small hours of the night that develops into something more than just a sleepy mumbled exchange is not an angelic visitation. When we wake the next day and wonder if we were dreaming, the slight ache deep inside and other, less subtle evidence, tells us we did indeed experience... something.

Such activities should not be dismissed as mere phone sex, they are much more intimate and emotionally involving, very real in their outcomes. So very real...

NightCaller is a series of sensual calls in the night to you from Essemoh. These experiences will work best if you listen just before you go to sleep... In the morning will you be able to tell what was real, or what was fantasy?

Make sure that you leave your phone beside your bed…

Visit #5

It was a Dark and Stormy Night...

The phone rings and sleepily you answer...then it all gets a little out of control. Swept away in a whirlwind of passion and raw emotions, lust, desire, want.
Carried along in a maelstrom of sensuality to peak again and again and again before washing up on the calm, safe shore of your bed once more...

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
724 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
Half way through...

...just five more calls to get.

I suppose that it is only a coincidence that the final NightCall will be for the weekend of Valentines?

It will also be my 100th post to Literotica, it's been fun...

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Halloween Story Contest 2023 at Literotica Congratulations to the winning authors! Read all the Halloween tales!in Erotic Horror
Happy 24th Anniversary, Literotica! Celebrating 24 years of fun with you, and you, and you!in Mature
Cupid and Psyche They must settle their differences to fix his mistakes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Song from My Story, a Story for My Song - Coming Soon A writing challenge open to all.in Loving Wives
The 2019 Literotica Reader's Choice Awards Voting ends 5/31!! Choose your favorites stories submitted in 2019!in Loving Wives
More Stories