Snack 01 - A Couples Game at Hideout

Story Info
A partner selection game for naughty couples at Hideout.
1.9k words
3.48
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "snack" a little story which is a framework for your own imaginings. I don't want to be too explicit about how the people look or what their names are etc. You can overlay your own imagination.

The setting is at "Hideout" a private venue located in my imagination. See my story describing Hideout and the happenings there.

This time I imagine that a group of friends have hired Hideout as a venue for a private party.

What happens is that the "Ringmistress" -- a person working for Hideout, allows the venue to be rented under the condition that the group must play a game of her own devising, according to her rules. No exceptions or face ejection.

There are 8 people in the group. 4 men and 4 women. They are all heterosexual or maybe a little bi-curious. They have been playing sexually for a while and have seen each other naked many times. There has never actually been any active partner swapping, but erotic tension has reached a new high and they feel they may be ready now.

The Ringmistress runs the entertainment at "the Night Circus" and has a wide smorgasbord of sexual appetites, a vicious tongue and wonderful firm pointy torpedo like tits.

She has articulated a game as follows --

Guests are to arrive slightly before midnight, in order to be ready for the game to commence. Its best if guests have taken an E, some MDMA or some weed. Male guests are warned that if MDMA affects your ability to get hard, you should supplement it with Cialis or Viagra please.

Guests are invited to have a few drinks before the game commences, but please be ready to start at the stroke of midnight.

An attendant will take the men into the main area of the venue.

Women are to be temporarily accommodated in a side room.

The men's drinks would have been laced with Viagra and their cocks will begin to twitch and get hard, this will be assisted by a topless fluffer who will move from man to man, disrobe them and get them hard.

The men will form a line, naked, facing the same direction. Their cocks erect and jutting out.

They will be properly blindfolded by the topless attendant and their arms will be secured with a set of handcuffs behind their backs.

The women will also disrobe, and be left naked aside from their panties.

They will each be fitted with a leather collar and a leash by a female attendant.

She is nude and fits the collars and leashes sensuously, pausing to brush each women's nipples and cunt lightly with her fingers as she fits them.

One by one the women must crawl on hands and knees to the line of blindfolded men. The women are also blindfolded. They are led by the ringmistress on their leashes. Their cunts still covered by the thin fabric of their panties are a little wet from being stimulated by the attendant and some from the situation and the game.

Each woman must take each mans cock in her mouth and suck him vigorously, giving him the best blowjob that she can for 30 seconds only. He may not come. Then she is to move down the line until she has sucked every cock of every man in the line.

Following a complete journey, savoring each hard and erect cock, she must decide which one is her mans cock. When she has decided, she is led to that man by the ringmistress.

She must rise and strip off her last remaining clothing, her damp panties and drape the panties on the cock of the chosen man.

She is then returned to the waiting room with the other women and the next women must be led on her knees to savor the line of cocks. Some, by now, wet at the tip from saliva and precum.

When each woman has chosen her man, all of the women are led, now with blindfolds removed, into the room.

They can see for the first time, if they have chosen the right man. There are gasps of pleasure and of angst and of outrage, but the game must nevertheless be completed.

We don't know if some have chosen wrongly on purpose or some were just confused.

Interestingly -- one man has two pairs of panties draped on his cock and that means, yes, dear reader, one man has none.

Now the panties are removed from the cocks by the ringmistress, who carefully noted which woman chose which man.

Following this, the men's blindfolds are removed.

All of the guests are invited to find a drink and to settle into some couches which are placed facing a small raised dais.

On the dais is a simple wooden table, leaving space to stand.

Now the first man is called up to the stage.

And the ringmistress leads, on her knees, by her leash, the woman who has chosen this man.

Of course, it isn't the man she came with.

She is led to the stage and made to lay with her tits down on the table. Her legs are pushed apart by the ringmistress and her cunt is thus exposed to the audience and the waiting man.

The ringmistress kneels and eats the waiting woman's cunt to arouse her and her cunt is liberally lubed.

The waiting man is to stroke his cock and keep it hard and must show off for the audience.

His wife watches with rapt attention from the audience. She has never watched him stroke his cock and the fact that he is going to fuck another woman in front of her and her friends is making her angry and also making her cunt wet. She realizes that she will soon be fucked on the stage by the man she chose and that her choice, in fact put them in this situation.

The attendant is positioned next to the bent over woman. The attendant is to stimulate the cunt of the woman on the table. But she has a problem -- her pussy is filled with a big vibrator and the ringmistress has the control.

The waiting man can now fuck the woman he chose.

He grabs a fistful of her hair and without ceremony sinks his big, hard, cock deep into her cunt.

He starts fucking her vigorously. His wife gasps as he fucks her friend. Hard. Unrelenting, until he comes in her cunt. Filling her with his cum.

The attendant makes sure that the bent-over-woman comes too, squirting in front of the audience, her juice jetting onto the floor.

When done the man and the woman on the stage, naked, join the audience. The ringmistress forces them to share a couch and gives the man the leash attached to the neck of the woman he has just fucked. Their partners look on in anger, in lust.

Then the next woman is brought forward, the ringmistress chooses to show her off to the crowd a bit, fondling her ass, her nipples and her cunt in front of the audience. She turns her on and turns her over to the waiting man that she chose. This time it is her husband and he fucks her well and ably. Taking time to make her come on his cock. Kissing her. Loving her, showing her off for the audience.

Then it's the turn of the man who was chosen by two women. This is seen as a tremendous honour for the man chosen and a tremendous dishonour for the man who was not chosen by any woman.

The two woman who chose the one man are led onto the stage.

The ringmistress ties them together, their tits pressed against each others tits. Their mouths touching. The ringmistress and the attendant stimulate their cunts with large vibrators, turning them on and making them writhe in pleasure against each others bodies.

The ringmistress pours massage oil all over their bodies. Lubing them up and their beautiful curves, naked tits and long legs gleam in the light.

Now the chosen man has a choice.

Ha may choose amongst the following options --

1. Fuck both of the women.

2. Fuck one of the women and let the other womans man fuck her.

3. Fuck the mans ass and one of the women.

He has another idea and he discusses it with the ringmistress who smiles cunningly and agrees.

He takes the first woman, puts her on her knees and fucks her from behind. He makes her finger her cunt while he fucks her. He makes her face the audience so that they can see her face as she comes.

He calls her a cum slut and a bitch and he fucks her hard. He comes inside of her and keeps fucking her as she also comes. When done he makes her lick her juice and his come off of his cock.

Following this there is a short break, nobody may leave their seats. They may ask for a drink.

This is to give the first man a refractory period so that he can get properly hard. The Viagra helps with this and he is soon hard again.

The couple on the couch who the first to fuck have been loving each other on the couch, while their partners watch. The man has fucked the woman again. He has fucked her mouth vigorously and her cunt again and come across her tits.

Now the man who was chosen twice takes to the stage again.

The ringmistress announces that his request has been granted, but she will not say what it is.

He pulls the first woman who has chosen him to the stage, where a bed has been set up.

He licks her cunt, he shows her off, he sucks her tits and arouses her until she is wet.

Then he calls the man that was not chosen to the stage and he strokes. Yes I said he stroked his cock until hard and even kneels down and sucks it a bit to the delight of the crowd.

He pulls the man by his cock and helps him to enter the woman who is on her knees on the bed from behind. Its his wife.

As the man that was not chosen starts to fuck his own wife, enjoying showing off for the crowd - the man that was chosen twice, takes some lube and to the first mans surprise, lubes his ass liberally, parting his cheeks. The man moves to object but the ringmistress puts a finger to her lips, reminding him of the rules. Reminding him that it may be better than having his wife fucked by the man that was chosen twice.

The twice chosen man enters the unlucky mans ass and starts to fuck him.

Slowly first, then harder and harder, until he is using the non-chosen man to fuck his wife. The non-chosen mans rhythm becoming the rhythm of the much chosen man.

He fucks and fucks the non-chosen man, using him as an adaptor to fuck the wife.

They fuck like this until the woman comes. The mind=fuck of it all arousing her until she can't take it and she screams in pleasure. Then the twice chosen man comes, loudly, coming deep in the first mans ass. Then the non-chosen man comes, deep in his wife being used from behind to fuck his own wife.

The non chosen man is sent home with the twice chosen man as a sub. As a slave for the night with both of the women that chose the first man. The non-chosen man and his wife to act as a sub-couple to the twice chosen man for the night.

The game ends.