Snacks to Snacked

Story Info
Road-trippers encounter zombies in a rural gas station.
1.5k words
3.2
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this place is even open?" I say, as we near a worn gas station.

Our car pulls off the main street. Litter shakes against chain fences and overgrown vegetation.

"I dunno, Google says it's open."

I turn around in my seat. Renee's face peers down into her phone screen, gently scrolling up and down. She clicks it off, looks up to me, and continues,

"It's a little shitty but the lights are still on. Let's just get more snacks and fill up while we can. It took forever to even find this place."

I turn back in my seat. "Next time, pick a route that's not so bumfuck nowhere. This car isn't as good on mileage as you think."

A deeper voice responds, "So you're telling me how my car works now, hm?" and a large hand gently knocks my head to the side.

"You know it." I reply and swat back.

"You're a brat."

"It's why you love me."

He sighs dramatically but smiles. The car rumbles besides a pump and he turns the key over.

"Go get your snacks."

I unfasten my belt and hop out, Renee following suit.

"You and Cameron are cute." She says, leaning in. I rock to the side and back again, knocking into her.

"Staaahp. Don't tease me. Once you get started, you never quit. I need to focus on getting my snacks, and him a little something too~." I trail off as we enter the building, with the inside not much better than the out. A clerk with his back to us shuffles at the counter. His uniform has odd stains and a few tears from what I can see. In the far corner behind rows of packaged foods a small group huddles together. I wrinkle my nose at the stench in the air. Despite the people, the store remains eerily quiet.

I look to Rennee who gives me a quizzical shrug and heads to a drink machine. With my own mission in mind, I face the walls of choices. Something salty.... Something sweet... hydration... my arms get fuller and I regret not grabbing a basket. I head back to the counter where Renee already waits. A man stands empty handed behind her.

Probably waiting for cigarettes.

I look out the glass front door and watch my boyfriend put up the pump and walk around the car. A woman limps into view and approaches him.

I stop walking and stare. Cameron turns to the woman and says something. Now a few feet away she shuffles faster, almost falling and Cameron backs up against the car.

"What in the-" I say aloud, and all hell breaks loose. Outside, the woman lurches back up and grips onto Cameron's chest. She snaps her body forward, dragging her arms down. The fabric of his shirt tears clean off and red lines quickly emerge across his bare skin.

A scream in front of me draws my attention forward. Renee's legs hang over the counter. The clerk grips her head between his hands. Blood drips onto the countertop. I hadn't noticed before but the clerk's skin sits sunken and leathery, devoid of color, despite the glistening red running down his chin. He leans down and bites into Renee's cheek like an apple. Renee screams as the flesh punctures and he rears his head back, freeing a chunk from her body. He stares vacant eyed at the ceiling, performing a grotesque imitation of chewing.

I sprint towards the front door, or so I try. Two more slipped by from the first aisle while I was frozen in shock, and I slam into them, sending the contents of my arms to the floor. One grabs my arm and I tear it back. His nails slice across my wrist. I grab the wound with my other hand and move backward.

This isn't happening! Zombies?! I need to get out of here. This is fucked. I'm so fucked.

The two zombies step closer, blocking the front. I notice similar stains on their clothes as the clerk Brown, aged blood and other yellow or clear greasy marks of fat liquidating and seeping out.

Now in front of me, the stench of rot becomes unmistakable. The drink machines pass me to my left. I reach the final aisle. Down the aisle, a gurgling draws my attention. A body lies in a thick black pool. Its spine juts cleanly into the air, a resting place for the feeding flies. It quivers on the ground, then moans. I take another step back and my ass hits something hard. My eyes sting as tears form.

Only a few feet away, one starts to limply reach out his arms. I screech and kick at it, rising up onto the surface behind me. The other one lunges forward and I scooch back more, still kicking. He grabs one of my ankles and immediately pulls it to his mouth. I scrape my other foot at his hands and tug it back. A burning sensation dominates my left arm.

My forearm sits firmly between a set of misdirectioned teeth. Putrid smells waft from the rotting orifices of the zombie. The jaw clenches with unnatural strength as I watch my skin indent then break, allowing the teeth to penetrate my flesh. It's my turn to scream as he gnaws against the bone. I feel my stomach fall even further as the blood loss threatens to free me. My head presses against the surface I'm propped on. My eyes fall to the side, looking down into it: icecream. It's an icecream freezer.

An odd groaning noise brings my awareness back and I look over the zombie suckling from my arm. Renee's legs swing back and forth against the counter. I'm horrified. The clerk continues ripping off threaded bunches of flesh from Renee's face. Behind her, the other zombie thrusts into her now exposed asshole. Her pants hang from around her ankles in shreds. More blood smears across her thighs and ass. Renee makes a pained, water-logged moan with each harsh thrust.

I feel my clothes drag across my body as my second zombie tears it off. The force yanks me over only to be caught by my dwindling arm. That entire side consumes with a searing pain. My body soaks in thick sweat as the heat wells throughout its entirety. Stomach churning. My head flips to its side and vomit spills down the freezer.

I try to look at my lower half. Vision is blurring, but I still make out the other zombie rising. He grabs one leg and sends his arm directly up, lifting my hips. I feel my lower half sway slightly.

Something hard presses against my cunt. The heat flashes quickly run cold and my now empty stomach drops.

He presses forward into me, forcing the dry walls apart. As he sinks deeper, I feel unnatural textures from his cock. The zombie wastes no time pulling out and thrusting back in again, fucking steadily. Something soft dots the surface of the zombie's dick. As if the hard flesh suddenly gave way.

The other zombie nearly cleared a ring from my forearm. Pieces of skin and tendon cramp the gums between his teeth. The unique components of flesh deform into mash with each open mouth chew. He moves back towards the wrist and bites the edge of the skin. The zombie tugs his head back repeatedly. Each yank degloves another inch from my hand.

Renee's body thuds against the counter and I realize her moans have stopped. The zombie behind still thrusts mindlessly into her. He holds one of her arms in his hand and eats off of it, turning her face toward me. The zombie clerk buries himself into the back of her neck, nibbling around the vertebrae. Only small bits of flesh remain hanging from her stained skull.

The room starts to spin and my legs lose feeling. The zombie cock angles up as he lowers my hips back to the table. Tacky fluid poorly lubricates my hole, as it seeps from the porous pockets that had started decomposing. Besides the cock, something presses into my vaginal walls. First just a prod, then two. The cock embeds completely and remains still for a moment. Along the length of his dick, something wriggles against my pussy. The zombie resumes fucking, causing more and more to emerge to the surface.

As the shaft glides into me, I can feel something, or some things, squeeze out and fall onto the freezer. They pile under me and resume squirming... maggots.

One writhes against my g-spot, held in place by the repetitive grinding. The edges of my vision grow dark and fuzzy. Arm mostly gone, the other zombie crawls up to my chest. He unhinges his jaw and clamps it over my breast.

The trauma finally takes its toll. Nausea, pain, fear, everything overwhelming begins to diminish. An eternity watching the skin stretch up before disappearing down his throat. Then I too disappear.