All Comments on 'Snake Charm Pt. 01.5'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great to see you back

Enjoyed this story. But any chance of more chapters in the Calloway/Edwards family saga? Donna now a full time sub to Katie? Trish fully enslaved and ravaged by Johanna? The husbands now cuckolded by their daughters?

maedhros21maedhros21over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

Thanks for your comment as far as part of the Calloway story it is actually about 95% done but I put it down at one point because I really really beat Jack down in part 8. I am not making any promises but I will see about finishing it and submitting it soon. It is almost 100% about Donna, Katie and Jack with part 9 having been planned to be almost totally about Joanna, Trish and Steve.

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFiveover 4 years ago
I approve this message!

I remembered to take a look finally, and I'm not disappointed. I loved the fleshing out you did, and even the ending change is a nice What If...

Real curious about part 2 now!

ss6504ss6504over 4 years ago
Please!!!

Please - please continue the Calloway/Edwards family saga!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Calloway Story

Any updates on parts 8 &9?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When I found this and realised it was indeed a sequel to Snake Charm, I was hoping that it would somehow redeem the original. Unfortunately, I feel like the only thing "right" is that at least it's in the correct category. While at least this gives some insight as to why Charlie's family is so eager to abandon him, I still cant decide whether its supposed to be a story about "All men suck, we don't need them" lesbians, or "Fuck women, they're all bitches". The sex scenes are not erotic, and once again I find myself feeling pity for Angie and Nicky for being groomed into having a relationship with a narcissistic abuser. I'll be the first to admit Charlie isn't a "hero", but at least the original left it open to interpretation as to what hed done to deserve the hell Demi transformed his life into. This if anything, just makes it worst, because clearly the only thing he did "wrong" was follow the law and trust the police to do their job. Is he perfect? No, but neither does he deserve this and neither do Angie and Nicky. I wasn't a fan of the original, and as much as i disliked the contents of the story, I was able to look past it and judge it based on it its literary quality. It was well written, built up the suspense masterfully right up to the final devasting betrayal. Unfortunately, this sequel doesn't. Instead of a story, it feels more like the militant ramblings of either a misandrist preaching against men, or a misogynist railing against women. Sadly the story is so all over the place its hard to even tell which side of the hate spectrum we're supposed to relate to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous