Snake Charm Pt. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was how Charlie lived out the last days of his marriage, seeing his wife and daughter fucking Demi and each other while he sat meekly on the side. Looking back he wanted to beat himself silly for believing what he was told back then.

Demi hadn't been lying and neither had his wife when they told him it wouldn't be long till he was "King of the castle" again. They just hadn't mentioned that he would be the only occupant of the castle. Even his former princess Nicky had dismissed his concerns when he tried talking with her about the changes in her life.

After everything was completely out in the open he had managed to catch Nicky alone one day. That was unusual because it seemed that she was always in the company of one or both of the other women in the house. When he sat down across from her in the living room he could see she was nervous being alone with him.

"Pumpkin, can we talk for a minute please," he had asked.

"Chuckie, if you are going to try telling me how messed up everything is I don't want to hear it!" she answered.

"So it's Chuckie with you now too, whatever happened to daddy or daddy dearest?"

"It's Chuckie because mom and aunt Demi explained why! It's sad though because you don't even know where it comes from do you?"

"No I don't I know, it started years ago and your mom knows it's always bothered me!"

Nicky just looked at him and laughed," Well one of them should explain it to you. You will always be my father I can't change that but you will always be Chuckie when I talk with you now."

Charlie wanted to cry at the total disrespect his daughter seemed to have for him now. He had no clue where the nickname came from or why.

"Ok, whatever you need to call me can we talk, please. I don't think you understand everything that has happened to you..." he tried to ask.

"Don't be silly Chuckie, I know and understand everything I need to. I'm getting fucked all the time and loving every minute of it. I have two of the people I love the most in the world taking perfect care of my body and I love doing the same for them. Nobody's getting hurt and we are all so happy with each other. I wake up every morning now in the middle of two gorgeous women. I have your wife's tits pressed up against me like you used to have and aunt Demi's pressed on the other side of me. I'm sorry but I don't know how it could get any better!"

"But your mom, she's supposed to protect you and look after you. It just seems like that is all so twisted now..."

"See Chuckie that's part of it all, you are the one who doesn't understand. I am protected by both my mom and aunt Demi and neither one would ever do anything to harm me. It's a far cry from how my "Daddy" protected me and my mommy all those years ago. Aunt Demi protected us all those years ago and now that she's free she wants to keep protecting us both."

CHarlie felt the comment all the way to his core, she knew to pick on the one thing he had felt inadequate about all these years. It seemed to him now that his inaction all those years ago was bearing some bitter fruit now.

"But don't be sad Chuckie, it's all going to be ok soon. Aunt Demi has mentioned moving on soon so this will all be yours again. Come on now you know that as upsetting as any of what's happening maybe it's allowed you to discover something else about yourself!"

"Oh and what is that?" he asked not really wanting to hear her answer.

"You are a cuckold daddy, a man who gets off on seeing his wife get fucked by others."

Then she added while trying not to laugh, "But you hit the cuckold jackpot here daddy, not only is your wife getting fucked in front of you but also your daughter. Then, of course, there's the point that it's not even another man taking your women it's another woman. If you would learn to be comfortable with who you are this might even be fun for you sometimes!"

"It's not like that Pum..."

"Yes Daddy it's exactly like that, remember me and aunt Demi heard you tell mom that watching gets you hard. Have you done it yet, have you crossed the line yet daddy and jacked your little dick watching me and mommy fucking yet? Last night you should have seen what the two of them were doing to my body, you probably would have shot your cum in your pants."

Realizing he wasn't going to get through to his daughter he just finished off by telling her, "Ok I won't try and talk with you about this anymore. I do want you to know though that no matter what is going on now, no matter how low your opinion might be of me right now, I will still always love you and be here for you."

Nicky looked at him for a while and her expression softened before telling him, "I know you do and whether you believe it or not I still love you too daddy. It's just that I'm in love with my mother and aunt and they are my world now."

That's how they left it and each day passed filled with scenes from the hottest triple x porn you could imagine playing out in front of his eyes. Throughout what would be the last week he had with his family he had started drinking heavily. That last week was now nothing but a haze but he knew that the women of the house carried on without any care or regard for whether he was there or not.

Then it was all over...they were all gone and he was once again King of the castle only it was an empty castle. All he could keep saying to himself was if I keep waiting it out everything will be ok. It wasn't though as the days passed into weeks with no direct word from his wife or daughter.

Of course, Demi couldn't leave him alone, for the first five months of their absence he would periodically get emails from her. With each email there would be a video attachment, as much as he hated doing it he found himself looking forward to each new one. Each one would have put the best porn on the market to shame, they were nothing but hand filmed videos of the women enjoying their freedom.

With each one there would be running commentary from the person holding the camera, usually Demi. There started to be other women in the videos too, evidently friends of Demi that she had made in prison. Even with as wild as the videos were getting he could see that both Angie and Nicky looked healthy and happy.

He was even subjected to videos of his wife and daughter getting fucked by a couple of different men. It was odd to him that the faces of the men were never visible but there seemed to be something familiar about them.

He was always a walking conflict of feelings and emotions, hating and loving the videos at the same time. It had only taken two weeks of his family being gone before he did start masturbating to the images on his now growing collection of video. It got even worse when he noticed that the men fucking his wife and daughter never wore condoms and always filled their pussies with cum.

Then around the five-month mark, he got one last video but at the end of this one, Demi turned the camera so he could see her face. She smirked and finally explained why, why this had all taken place, why his family chose her over him.

"Well Chuckie this is going to be the last video for a while but I wanted to let you know the answer. You know, the answer to the one question you can't figure out, the why!"

She added, "The next time someone tells you to just wait it out Chuckie don't be a fool, learn to take some action. You made this mistake 13 years ago when the police told you to just wait it out and they would take care of it. You saw how that worked out didn't you, I will always be the hero to Angie and Nicky, not you. I told Nicky the night before I took her up to your bed and fucked her right next to you that you wouldn't do anything. She didn't believe me and you might have changed some of the events of your life now if you had proved me wrong. Instead, you just slinked out of bed and let me take your woman from you. The night I took Nicky's ass, I told your daughter the same thing. She was sure you would jump in and stop me but when you didn't you became Chuckie in her mind too. So Chucky, life lesson learned here for you don't wait for your problems to be solved...be a fucking man and solve them yourself. I don't know if or when you will hear from us again but move on Chucky. These women are my family now and I will ALWAYS do what I need to protect them!"

It finally sank in, the reason for his downfall and loss of his family. Knowing the answer did nothing to make him feel better and he lived his daily life being torn apart inside, turned on and hating himself for what he's become. He would go home at night and masturbate with one hand while holding a bottle in the other.

At one point he even decided that if his wife and daughter were to come home he would hold the door open for them. He missed his family even if they had outgrown him and moved on. He had never even made an effort to file for divorce and neither did Angie so legally they were still married. Then there was the newest wrinkle he had to deal with.

True to her word he heard nothing from Demi directly but then found the photo on facebook. The photo of Demi with her arms around the two most special people in his life. The three of them looked great sporting a few swatches of cloth that were trying to pass as bikinis while showing off the extremely pregnant bellies of his daughter and wife. That was three months ago and nothing till today when he opened the email still on his screen in front of him.

It was from Nicky and was simply a question, would he like to meet them. The them in question were the beautiful pictures of two gorgeous baby girls. They looked to be a few months old and he could see both his wife and daughter's looks in their faces.

He reached out with shaking fingers and typed, "Yes please yes!"