All Comments on 'Snake Charm'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so when does charlie get his revenge on the three of them his slut wife and whore daughter are no better than slut demi he needs some revenge that is unless you are a femenist that hates men

hotpussiehotpussieover 4 years ago
stupid shit

another stupid shit story, making a man a spineless wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So he has video evidence of his underage daughter being raped and does nothing?

Why didnt he cut off the money immediately?

Why didnt he turn her in?

I feel no sorrow for spineless cucks how do nothing

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
darune

Chap 2 he mans up and destroyes the three and gets his 2 children to raise

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Sick man hate crap

This is a sick lesbian fantasy by a man hater. Nothing less.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Really

This was a total train wreck that got worse as it went along. I'm sure a few incest and lesbian fans, and General assholes will appreciate this. But I can't see anyone else liking it. I won't vote now and will wait to see if Chuckie hunts them down and kills the snake. If not then I'll give it the *2 it deserves.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
One weird netorate...

Honestly, none of the shit that happened here should have happened.

But it's pointless to list out all of the ridiculous events that polluted this story, given how implausible they all are. So, since we're in the land of fairy tales (or, more accurately, nightmares) here, might as well give my two cents on how I would have dealt with this if I were Chucky:

• Actually, from the get-go - NOBODY would have called me Chucky. The only Chucky I've ever known to strike fear in people was a goddamn doll! Kinda a damn giveaway that the MC here was going to get fuck over.

• Giving the situation, instead of listening to Demi's ultimatum, I would have either kick her ass out of my house immediately... or walk away altogether from these women, including Nicky. Honestly, if Chuck had walked away earlier, he would have probably felt a whole lot better.

• Definitely would have put every single one of those tapes online, with the captions "REAL LIFE MOTHER & DAUGHTER FUCKING EACH OTHER AND THEIR OWN SISTER/AUNT!!!" before walking away - might as well make them famous, since they thought so little of him.

The really fucked-up thing, though, now is that Charles actually has to do something about those broads of his, 'cause they're about to have HIS KIDS, and there's NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL any of them should be allow to raise children, ESPECIALLY a little boy - they're going to fuck that poor lad worst than Norman Bates' mom fucked him over!!!

So yes - time to sell all of his life's possession, find out them bitches, wait til the babies are born, take them ALL OUT (yes, even his daughter), with as little fuss as possible, take the kids out of whichever country they were hiding out, and raise them properly, making sure they do not turn into a bunch of sad-ass FUBARs, like their mothers.

Yep, that's what I would do... but, sadly, Charles is the type of man who simply walk away while his wife is fucking another person in his own bed...

So, sadly, this is where the story ends.

Author, gonna be blunt: there's absolutely nothing in your story that I find the least bit credible, let alone erotic. This was so completely, so thoroughly ridiculous, it was like reading an extremely bad hentai without any picture. So... I guess you can guess my rating here. 'Will give you that: it was funny. Especially when it wasn't meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impresive.

Despite not been a fan of this type of story I can tell you wrote a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

what a lot of crap as if that would happen lol get a life some sick mind on this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

An unusual story in this category, in a good way.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
Gotta agree with...

User 26thNC.

Now THAT sounds like an interesting story as opposed to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

Please write more...more...more....this story hit every button for me...md incest....lesbian cuckolding.....excellent seduction scene with aunt and niece and the scene where mom goes down on daughter while getting it from her own sister while not even caring that dad was in the house.

I would have loved to have a conversation scene with Angie and Chuckie after that threesome took place and maybe a scene or two where Nicole starts staying in the master bedroom at night with mom and aunt.

Please please continue this.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
That is super

Fucked up!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago

And that’s why criminals will never be trusted. They have a warped sense of reality and usually a good ability to manipulate and only look out for themselves.

The guy is a fool and upon his family leaving he should have canceled all cards and drained joint accounts. Oh and then given the DVR to the cops. Incest is a crime and he had video and audio of incest 6 different ways. Parole just needs ONE thing to get revoked. I’m sure 2 counts of incest would do that I’m positive it’s a felony as it’s a sex crime.

SEX OFENDERS REGISTER FOR EVER.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

Huffff......I have to admit I liked this one. Don't ask me why but I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he never got any revenge on the slut wife whore daughter and the bitch slut sister in law too bad that could have made it a good story

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 2 years ago

Have to say it hurt so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Just so much trash disrespect. No love here. The aunt is worse than the predator she supposedly saved them from. That first night that he became aware should have ended it. Could called in parole or just saved everyone the trouble and killed her in her sleep. Made the world a better place. Still could have dumped the daughter and wife as they betrayed him in every way.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Great horror erotica.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This story is a P.O.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible story. Quit writing.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Sue for custody

Shoulda killed the bitch

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

A poorly developed meandering load of disjointed words. Not sure why in L/W section. Also maybe i shouldn't ask since nothing in the story connects, but where did the money come from for the exit? Who believes that a high school "virgin" let's their psycho aunt fuck them with a strap on in the butt? Most of this disjointed piece of ----- belies story telling.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

The only thing that elevates this miscategorized humiliation porn to two stars is to avoid the scraping of one star votes that Literotica does from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

Pretty crap and Chuckie was a complete tosser.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 2 years ago

I almost never give 1 star ratings since the shared there time and effort with us for free and I believe you get what you pay for, however this one was just plain bad. And in the wrong category

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

You have really excelled in making a dark ending here. I can see why some have such a visceral reaction to it. Have you considered writing a follow up chapter for Charles? I feel bad for the guy, give him something to live for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Charles deserves Justice

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 2 years ago
Un-Fucking-Believable.

So Demi gets out of prison to usurp her brother in law of his Wife and Daughter away from him.But atleast Demi had the decency to take those two tramps with her when she left,and it wasn't stated but maybe Demi left Charlie his bank account.

It may seem like Demi hated Charlie but I think in a way she did like him,otherwise she could have misconstrued his intentions with the camera's.But about the ending of both Nicky and Angie being pregnant I guess Demi wanted her own family and managed to get both Mom and Daughter pregnant thru IVF or something.

Finally it may seem like a dig but I think it was a knod that she named the one baby after him named Charles,so atleast Charlie is remembered as a tribute to the child named after him.This story overall sucked wet-donkey-balls but it had its moments of highlights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've only got one Question. How were Nicky, Demi and Angie supporting themselves during the year after they left? I mean, when they left they no longer had the cuck to pay their bills so that they could live a comfortable life? I thought from LW that you broke the man first and then just had him provide for you while you spent your time fucking anyone but him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure need a revenge follow up to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sequel is essential for this story.

Does Charlie survive after his family is ripped from him?

Is there any justice for Charlie?

After all Charlie spent years raising his daughter and taking care of his wife?

Then there is question of money - did they take all of the money?

Charlie has parental rights even if he is a sperm donor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No believable that he would have just put up with that for a month. Not because ”a real man” would go macho in some way, but because the evident destruction of his family would be too much for any normal person (male or female) to bear: confrontation, police, hitting the road, whatever.

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

Villian always wins in your stories. Why?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As well written as this story is, and it is, I would argue that this doesnt belong in Loving Wives. Yes, there is a "Loving" cheating Wife, but the core of the story is Incest/Taboo. Without a BTB or (and I hate to say it) RAAC, this story just feels like a punch to the gut to the genre. I think the characters are great, and the writing is amazing, with an excellent use of suspense and tone, but the choice of Charlie as the main POV character feels forced, as does the choice of Loving Wife as a category. Its a good story, but personally I think it doesnt live up to its potential, and a story from the POV of Demi, Ange or even Nicky in the Incest/Taboo or Lesbian Categories woukd have been much better. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'll admit this is a very well written story, but I have difficulty with it because of the choice of point of choice. If it had been told from the point of view of one of the women, the story would have been a nice romance between family about the hero aunt who sacrificed so much coming home to save the women she loved from a dull and somewhat controlling (and clearly homophobic) husband. However by telling the story from the husbands point of view, the wife and daughter become victims of a manipulative and sexually predatory aunt who steals them away from their family. Again this would be fine, except for the fact that Charlie is so unlikeable (dull, controlling, homophobic) that you let yourself emphatise with him. This leaves you with just the sadness and concern for the victims (Ange abd Nicky) caught between the dick/tongue measuribg contest of 2 toxic personalities. Yes there is a "Happy" ending for the girls until you realises that both mother and daughter were crying as they were forced to abandon their husband/father and are now trapped with a incestuous sexual abuser that forced a daughter to be (artificially) impregnated by her own father.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really like your writing, but there are a couple of stories that I’m not fond of. In this story the only likable character, Charlie gets completely screwed over. You have your reasons for writing this, I’m sure, but after the fantastic quality of your other stories, I’m expecting more of the same. As this story went on I was expecting some sort of brilliance from you, to make it all right by the end, but what I got was disappointing unfairness. I can read the daily newspaper to get all of that, that I want.

I love your detail to story telling, but for me this one lays an egg. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

Agree with last accounts except I don't even like Charlie. No fight at all in him...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous