Snake Eggs

Story Info
A transmasc elf lets a naga lay her clutch inside him.
2.5k words
4.27
6.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amaethon's body is warm all over and tingling on every inch of his skin, and he laughs as he goes limp in Gitte's arms, feels her hands on his body but has no ability to either lean in for more or to escape away. Gitte laughs at him, her hands coming up to cup his cheeks, and Amaethon manages to laugh himself, a breathless giggle coming out of his mouth even though his body won't otherwise cooperate, even though he can't move.

Her scales shimmer slightly in the morning light, shining into the sandstone room via the mirrors she uses to illuminate it - every yellow and white scale looks slightly wet to the touch, but he can feel that they're actually dry as his naked body is pulled up against them.

"D'j'y'h've t' bi' m'?" is what comes out of his mouth, but evidently she's used to making sense of whatever people slur once her sharp teeth sink into their skin and let out her venom - she smiles at him, and he looks at the angular lines to her jaw, longer than a human's, at the way her neck spreads outward and forms a hood of more muscular flesh and scales either side of her head, cobra-like. Her eyes are a deeper, more amber-gold than the yellow of her scales, and as she smiles down at him, stroking over the side of his cheek with a claw-tipped thumb, her other hand holding his neck steady so that he doesn't just tip forward against her flat breast, he can see her second set of eyelids flit across the surface of them, keeping them nice and wet.

"I didn't have to bite you, no," Gitte murmurs, her voice rich and low, and still holding his neck steady she reaches between them with her other hand, teasing down the opening of his cunt. He's suddenly so wet he can't believe it, and he moans at the push and slide of her fingertip against him, pushing just slightly inside him before she pulls back. His cunt is fat with blood and desperately ready, plush and sensitive, his cock a swollen bud of pink - his blood is rushing in his veins and his heart is beating faster too, and he knows it's the effect of the venom, a flush running all over his skin. "But it's so much more satisfying for both of us when I do."

"K'z?" Amaethon tries to say and fails miserably, and Gitte actually laughs at him - he's astride her body, sitting on top of her, and as her body moves he's made to gyrate in her lap, feel the slight grind that's not nearly enough, and he moans aloud. He feels slightly light-headed as he asks, forcing all the concentration he can into the words, "Fff... F'r— a fff?"

"For a fff?" Gitte mocks him, and then she leans in, touching Amaethon's nose against the top of her snout, so that he can feel the texture of the scales there. "For a friend? One favour for another, Amaethon - I'll certainly kiss you." And then she does, and he groans with satisfaction at the slide of her long, thin, forked tongue against his own, the way she encircles the whole of his tongue with hers and squeezes, making his head spin before she retracts it. His tongue feels hot and throbs in the aftermath, and the thought distantly occurs that some of her venom is probably in her saliva, too - she sweeps the forked tip of her tongue over his lower lip, then flicks the roof of his mouth and makes him let out a short, sharper noise.

"It's very good of you to do this for me, darling," Gitte murmurs, playing over his nipples and then down the front of his chest, tapping the skin with her fingertips and making him shiver even though he can't really move. "Every year I get so much bigger, and my usual girl hasn't been growing with me." She squeezes his ass, and he grunts at the way it sends pleasure and satisfaction radiating out from her touch. "For the past few years, it's been more and more of a sssqueeze."

She hisses out the sibilance on the word, her tongue flickering across Amaethon's lower lip before she leans in and tongues over one of his nipples instead, making a noise eke out of his throat - he can feel his body's urge to flinch away from the sudden, intense pleasure of it, but paralysed as he is, he has no ability to do so. She flicks her tongue over his other nipple and circles it with the forked tips of it, pushes back and forth, and he whines as it too starts to throb.

At the same time, she moves him in her lap, and he can feel where she's opening up and letting her twin cocks come out, can feel how thick they are, thick and slick - one is smooth and tapered, and the other has a few different valves, more texture to it. They're threatening at his holes, not yet fully extending from their internal sheath and sinking inside him instead.

"For the past few years, she's been feeling a bit tighter each time," Gitte muses out loud, rubbing his thighs with her palms - they're cooler than his skin is, the skin rough. "It's taken more work to sink myself into her delightful little holes - the year before last, I had to give up with her sweet, precious pussy. Had to put everything into her arse instead."

Each of her cocks presses up against him at once - the tapered tip of her prick curls to sink itself past the pucker of his asshole, and her ovipositor presses up against his cunt at the same time. The former is a few inches thick around at the tip, and immediately sinks deeply into him, as thick at the base as his calf - her ovipositor is huge, double the other cock's size, and he whines as it forces his cunt open, feels the texture of it dragging and pulling at his lips and then the inside of his pussy as it's pressed inside.

He imagines the Gitte's usual girl taking this last year, not being able to fit either of these in her cunt anymore and instead forcing them both into her asshole, forcing her to spread wide, and he wishes he could squirm, feels his thighs tremor against his will. His cock is throbbing, rubbing up against Gitte's scales as she tilts him toward her, rocking him in place as each of her cocks extends further into him, sinking deeper and deeper.

"I'gz?" he manages to say.

"Beg pardon?" Gitte asks, and Amaethon looks at her as flatly as he can with half of his face paralysed, and when Gitte laughs this time it sinks him down the last few inches onto her cocks, and he chokes as he feels the push of her ovipositor against the end of his cunt's capacity, feels it shift and wiggle inside him, forcing his cervix to get ready to give way to what's coming. As thick and textured as it is, it's also rigid and straight, so his body doesn't tilt all the way forward when she lets him go - the cock in his ass is shifting as it twists inside him, and he can already feel it gushing out lubricant and wetness, feel her come easing the way as it starts to get pumped into his guts.

"F'k 'f," Amaethon says, and they both laugh this time - she rewards him with another kiss, sliding her tongue against his again as she tonguefucks his mouth, slides it right in and flicks against his tonsils, making him yelp and then laugh again.

"Eggs, yes," Gitte says mildly, tapping her thumb against his lower lip as she keeps rocking him in place with her other hand - she sighs aloud, her eyes fluttering closed. "Oh, you are a lovely little toy, no wonder people make such good use of you."

"'S a l'v'ng," Amaethon says, and Gitte chuckles.

"Sure you don't want me to pay you?"

"Mmm mnn."

"My cocks are payment enough, are they?" Gitte asks, and Amaethon laughs breathlessly as she grins at him, showing all her sharp teeth, her eyes sparkling as she grips both of his hips and starts to lift him up, dropping him down onto her pricks and making him groan from low in his chest at how the pleasure changes, how he can feel her cocks pulling at him, the wonderful pressure in him. He loves it like this, when someone doesn't even need to thrust, when they can use his weight against him or just manipulate him like a toy, move him without needing to. "Or there's alternate payment, like this."

A few eggs pop out of her ovipositor at once in a cluster, and he grunts as he feels how heavy they are compared to other eggs he's taken - heavier and with a texture to them, one that he can feel rubbing at his insides as more of them are pumped into him, deposited in cluster after cluster of a few at a time, forced into his womb. They're not that big, not as big as other eggs he's taken, but they're big enough that he'll feel them when he has to let them out.

Gitte's moaning quietly as she drops more eggs into him, pressing her palm against his belly and moving the eggs inside him around, rubbing them against one another and sending more hot pleasure radiating out from the collection of them, his cock jumping, waves of electricity running through his cunt.

"Time to swap," she says, and lifts him up by his hips - she turns him around with ease, his weight nothing compared to the muscle in her arms, and drops him back down - her other cock slides into his cunt now, and her ovipositor sinks deep into his ass, into all the thick liquid she's already pumped inside.

There's no delay this time between when her other cock starts gushing fluid again, forcing its way past his cervix again and fuck, fuck, but it's hot, pumping inside him at the same time eggs drop into his guts, and she shifts on her coils, tilting him forward so that she can press her eggs deeper into him.

His belly isn't bulging excessively, but he can see the shift of the eggs inside him, see the texture on the outside of his belly as they move and shift underneath the skin. They're shifting in the fluid she's already pumped into his guts, and at the same time, he can feel the slightly-cool weight of it, thicker and slicker than human semen - made not just to inseminate, but to lubricate the channels the eggs are being deposited into, to make sure that as they're settled in place to warm until they hatch, they don't tear or dry out the flesh around them.

"That's a good boy," Gitte murmurs in his ear, nipping the base of his earlobe, and at the same time stroking down the front of his chest - he's laid back against her body, can feel her scales under his naked skin, feel the muscle of her shifting beneath him, and at the same time, more eggs and fluid are pumped into him, rounding his stuffed belly out from the nobbled texture it had had a few minutes ago. She's sighing into the back of his neck, thrusting up against him and rubbing her cocks inside him, and he sighs in satisfaction when Gitte's thumb settles on top of his cock and begins to rub in a painfully slow circle.

He moans at the pressure it makes build in him - he can feel the eggs pressing on his bladder, making him want to come, making his whole body want to tighten as the tension gathers under his skin, but it doesn't, because the venom keeps him loose and lax.

"Pl'zz," he grunts, and Gitte laughs again, her cocks shifting as she does, and she speeds up her hand just slightly - he wants to rock in his place, craves to thrust up and into her fingers, but he can't do it, can't move. He's powerless to do anything except withstand the way she's using him, making use of him, and it sends a hard wave of arousal through him, making his cunt twitch and his cock throb, and Gitte moans again. She nips and nibbles at the back of his neck and his earlobes, squeezes and pulls at his prick, and he feels it tightening in him, feels it coiling tighter, tighter—

He moans loudly when it crashes over him, the ball of tension rapidly uncoiling as Gitte speeds her thrusts inside him, his belly a rounded paunch now, so that he can hear the eggs muffled as they touch against one another, as they're all suspended in fluid in his guts and his womb, stuffed full.

He can feel her cocks drawing back, and now he feels the thicker, new sensation of the plugs as they form inside him, each of her pricks letting out a thicker, harder gel of a substance. He grunts at the sensation, feeling each plug form at the same time, feeling each of them settle at the edges of his holes and then spread them wider.

Each of Gitte's cocks pop free, and he can hear them, but at the same time he's still stuffed full of her, each of her plugs in his asshole and his pussy, his holes fluttering around the plugs with the aftershocks of his orgasm.

"There we go," Gitte murmurs, stroking her palm over his swollen stomach and pressing playfully on the mess within him before she lifts him and settles him back on a bench, going to wipe herself off before her cocks retract into her again.

He sits back on the bench, body still limp like a doll posed on a seat, and watches her.

"H' l'ng?"

"How long?" Gitte repeats, glancing back at him, and she smiles, pouring him a glass of water. "A few hours until the eggs are warmed enough by your body, and then they'll be ready to lay."

Amaethon takes this in, thinking of all the eggs in him - dozens, surely? Even in his paralysed expression, the maths must show, because Gitte chuckles.

"Not all of them will be viable - most of them won't be! The most I've ever had in one year was three new babies - didn't you feel how most of them were a lot smaller, more undeveloped, than the rest?"

"D'str'ct'd," Amaethon mutters, and Gitte laughs again as she comes over, tipping the glass gently toward his mouth and massaging his throat to help him swallow. "V'n'm?"

"An hour or so - more fluids will help," she murmurs, and then follows the glass with another kiss, making him sigh. "Ready to replace my usual girl?"

"L't's see how l'ying g'z," he says against her mouth, and Gitte hums before kissing him deeper again.