Snap Timing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once covered in soap, I wrapped my hand around my package; it had risen to the occasion. My smooth-shaven balls and chubby dick felt heavy in my hand. The memory of Jordan's sensual touches and suspect comments was causing more blood to rush into my stiff cock. With just a little encouragement, it became fully engorged.

I squeezed my shaft as I thought about tomorrow's practice. I imagined how it would feel with my skin tight football pants as Jordan groped my bubble butt. My floppy foreskin slid back to reveal my mushroom head, and the warm shower splashed on my sensitive glans. I closed my eyes and touched my right cheek, remembering that first contact by Jordan. A surge of pleasure rolled throughout my body, causing my knees to bend, and my head to fall back.

I gave my ass the squeeze I had so desired from Jordan. I started stroking my lathered dick. I pulled my foreskin on and off the head of my cock. I reached around and slid my fingers in my ass crack, to find my tender spot. I wrapped my thumb around my dick, and stretched out my fingers to wrap around my nut sack. I stretched my scrotum up on my next long stroke. I felt movement in my balls, and a tickle in my dick, so I pulled harder. I stretched my ball sack and sperm cord to the max, in an attempt to slow down the oncoming ejaculation.

With the soft, silky skin of my scrotum firmly in my left hand, I gave my nuts a firm squeeze, as I slid two soapy fingers deep into my sphincter. I gave it a strong, sideways tug, to open up my hole. My anus burned, in the best way possible, then relaxed into pleasure. I used the muscles of my right arm to bend my torso, and released my tongue to lick my smooth, tender sack. I pushed my body a little tighter, finally wrapping my hungry lips around the head of my cock. The sweet, salty taste of pre-cum coated my tongue.

Bobbing, as best as I could, on my now throbbing dick, I knew it would not take long. I'd been on the edge of exploding during the quarterback speed test. Every time Jordan crawled under me, I was stimulated by his aggressive touch. I went down farther, pushing my dick deeper into my mouth. With my free arms, I pulled my ass cheeks apart with one hand, and pushed three fingers on my other hand into my ass. I made contact with my prostate, and began to massage it. That was my trigger. Silky, tasty, warm cum began to spew.

Five convulsive explosions later, I stood up, popping my dick from the powerful suction of my mouth, and withdrawing my fingers from my hungry ass. A mouthful of warm cum swirled around my tongue. I made sure every taste bud experienced the creamy brine that had just streamed out of my slit. Once satisfied, I swallowed my swimmers and their river of lube. I chuckled, thinking, "Sorry, boys, but this is a closed loop."

I stood under the water, enjoying the coating of cum that remained in my mouth, until I heard a sharp bang on the door, and dad yelling, "Are you coming yet? Dinner is ready, unless you're not finished."

Again, no boundaries. I knew what he suspected, and the fact he was right made it more embarrassing. Being the jokester that he is, as soon as we were sat at the dinner table, and I had a mouth full of food, he asked, "Have a pleasurable shower?" That caused my second eruption of the night, this time, spewing food out of my mouth.

A few hours later, I was in bed, back at my dorm. I checked my phone, and saw that I had a message. I didn't recognize the number. I looked at it for a few seconds, until I drifted off to sleep.

--

I woke to my phone exploding with messages. But since I was about to be late for class, I jumped up without checking them, got dressed, and headed to class.

The professor was late, so I took a moment to check my phone. The first five texts were flamers from a very angry Jenks. I was ruining his life, his college football experience, and thus ending his career. A bit dramatic, I thought. He demanded that I come back to him, on the football field.

Next text was from the team's quarterback coach, asking if I'd be willing to work with Jenks. He was actually doing a little more than asking. He said Jenks was having a meltdown, and he was worried about the team.

Final text was from Jordan saying he'd awakened to an aggressive text from Jenks and a very solicitous text from the head coach. Both pleading with him to encourage me to work with Jenks.

Then I listened to a phone message from Jordan who again said the right thing, "Kendall, you know I'd love to work with you this year, but this is completely your choice. I'll support you, and I hope to remain your friend, regardless of who you choose. You do what's best for you and the team."

Without another thought I texted back, "You're stuck to me."

Then, quickly followed by, "I mean with me. LOL!"

His response was a naughty-looking smile emoji, and "Either works!"

I did not respond to Jenks. I simply deleted his text, and blocked his number. Needless to say, I heard very little the professor said that day.

--

In the first week of practice, Jordan and Jenks were competing for the starting position. In the second week, I was told I'd be the starting center, and that I'd be expected to bulk up a bit... and to work with the to-be-determined starting quarterback.

Being told to bulk up was nothing new. I did encourage the line coach to judge me on my results, not just my size. His response was, "Why do you think you're starting?"

--

By week three, as we prepared for our first game, the quarterback slot was still a toss-up. I was required to work with Jenks for half of each practice. We were an effective duo, but our timing just wasn't as sharp as it had been.

I wanted what was best for the team, so I gave it my all. Jenks was tentative when he put his hands under me. He seemed to avoid actual physical contact. The result was less effective delivery. I talked to him about it, encouraging him to make firmer contact, so I knew where his hands were and when he was ready. I realized that, in high school, on every count, I'd felt Jenks flex his arms, resulting in a push against my nuts. This is why our timing was so good. Without the contact, we would always be a little off.

"You are not drawing me back into that world." was his response "I can't go there again. Dad says he knows I can straighten up, and warned that you would try to lure me back."

My response was, "Your choice."

--

On Wednesday of game week, I was late leaving the locker room. Walking out, I overheard a heated conversation between the new quarterback coach and Jenks. We'd been told at practice that a new quarterback coach would be joining us. The new voice sounded familiar. Jenks was so angry he was crying. I suspected Jenks hadn't gotten the starter position. He was screaming about how angry his dad was going to be, and complained "That little faggot center sabotaged me to help Jordan get the position." I knew I should've just kept walking out the door.

Then a phone message from Jordan.

But a rage I'd never known took over. I turned, walked up to the window of the coach's office, and stood there, waiting for Jenks to see me. What was Coach Crissman doing in our locker room? I saw Coach Crissman grab Jenks by the shoulder and force him down, into a chair. Once Jenks got over the shock of Coach Crissman's manhandling, Coach said, "Jenks, I know." He paused before continuing, "I know this hurts, and that it's about more than football. But you have got to let Kendall go, or your dad will do something stupid. I know how he feels about this issue."

That's when Jenks looked to his side, and saw me standing in the window. The tears in his eyes melted my anger. I did not hate him. I did not want to see him hurt this much. Maybe a little, but not like this. I knew, at that moment, he feared most that I'd walk in, and confirm what Coach Crissman was implying.

I walked away. I didn't want to be drawn back into Jenks power over me. I had moved on, but I knew that I did not have the resolve to resist Jenks when he was in such great need. I knew that by entering that room I would return to a place where I had no acknowledged value, subservient to Jenks and his Dad's ego, and back into the closet Jenks had pushed me out of. When I heard the office door open, I picked up my pace as I ran to my future.

____________________

Thanks for reading this latest chapter. I look forward to reading your comments.

I am working on where this will go next. Will Jenks ever defy his father to live an authentic life? Will Kendall ever forgive Jenks? Is Jordan intentionally misleading Kendall so he can be the starting quarterback? What will happen to Jenks, can he play second fiddle? What does Coach Crissman know and how does he know it?

I

12