Snap Timing Ch. 02

Story Info
Kendall makes a sacrifice while remembering better times.
2.7k words
4.65
2.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDDPDX
HDDPDX
9 Followers

I stepped forward to volunteer, more like plead, to try out as Jordan Grinder's center. I did so not because I had a burning need to be his center. Nor did I have any idea of what would unfold during the early season practices. I did it because I knew if Jenks, the QB whom I had experienced great pleasure with both on the field and in bed, put his hands anywhere near my crotch on that day that I would be a wreck and that would ruin it for both of us.

Jenks Anderson whom I still desperately loved wanted me to continue as his center on the football field. I wanted to be the center of his life. Since our last night together, the one that started at dinner with Mr. Anderson telling us it would be our last night of intimacy, Jenks had avoided having a single moment of privacy with me. Jenks only spoke to me with the protection of a crowd. He kept a no-touch zone between us and our conversations were only about our future as teammates at college. I believed Jenks had lost all interest in the unobstructed intimacy we had planned for as college roommates.

The second semester of my senior year of highschool was a blur of emotions. Jenks had not returned a single call or text. My pleas for conversation were ignored. As my emotions spiraled and my grades faltered, my parents grew concerned about my loss of enthusiasm for life. They were constantly asking me about Jenks and were curious to know what happened to such a great friendship.

My parents walked into my room one Sunday morning, sat on my bed and said, "We can't make you tell us anything. What we can do is tell you we love you and that we are so sorry that your loving relationship with Jenks has ended. We also want you to know that we believe you will find someone that deserves the love and loyalty that you have given Jenks."

That conversation ended with an invitation to join them at their new church. They had searched for and found a church that welcomed everyone regardless of whom they loved. I dressed and joined them. I had never doubted their love, but I had wrongly doubted their acceptance and support of me being gay. It was with their unconditional love that I began to crawl out of my rabbit hole of depression.

Before that last night with Jenks, our so-called snap practice sessions had gotten pretty damn good. Jenks and I had a rhythm that was often written about in the Saturday morning coverage of high school football. Writers and announcers commented the marriage of friendship and skill that worked on and off the field.

That final night, under the cloud of Mr. Anderson's little announcement, sex fell way short of the mark we had recently achieved. Our performance the next day playing for the state championship was was equally painful.

For our senior football season Jenks and I had been an unbeatable team on the field and lovers with an insatiable appetite for each other off the field. When Jenks and I first started hooking up it was just hand jobs, blowjobs, frottage and on a good night a couple of fingers would push their way into my ass turning me into a cum shooting cannon.

I had to wear concealing clothes on the days we planned to meet. As the moment to be alone drew near my pulse increased causing my dick to reach chubby status. On my way to be with Jenks I could feel my body preparing to fulfill Jenks every desire: my testosterone levels rose, my butt hole itched, and my balls produced the cream Jenks loved to see splatter on his muscled chest and my leaking cum would spot my pants.

We were good kids. We never skipped school, did our homework, and got great grades. Well I got good grades, Jenks was top of the class and always the obedient son. We did not let our desires interfere with our responsibilities. However, an accidental or sometimes intentional rub in a school hallway would start my sex engine. The riskiest thing we did was footsies under the lunch room table or a kiss in a bathroom stall that occasionally ended with a hand job and cum streaming down a bathroom stall.

What I needed from Jenks was for him touch me in a way that expressed his unspoken love and desire to be with me. With every intimate touch, I could feel my body offering all of me up to him. What I desired was much more. I wanted Jenks inside me. I lusted for Jenks to look me in the face as he penetrated me and released his load.

At first Jenks was timid or just maybe unaware of the options. He was smart but also kind of naïve. I had to help him discover things he could do to me and let him know that my body would happily allow him full access. His early willingness to push his tongue pass the tight first muscle of my ass made me desire more and at times quietly whisper an inaudible plea to be fucked.

I was sitting on Jenks face a month after our first snap practice session when I realized my internal thoughts were being spoken aloud by me and heard by Jenks. I felt a pause in his gnawing of my hole and saw Jenks' dick spring and bounce with excitement as precum began to bubble from his slit.

When Jenks restarted his tongue love of my hole he spread my cheeks and pushed his face deeper into my ass forcing his tongue into the juicy part of my hole causing me to repeat my plea a little louder this time. Luckily we were home alone when I yelled, "FUCK ME, PLEASE." Jenks pulled back and in a tender loving voice responded, "I don't want to hurt you."

Spinning around sitting on Jenks chest I looked into his gaze and asserted, "Let me decide how much pain I am willing to endure for my boyfriend." I saw Jenks face go blank when that B word slipped out. I looked at Jenks who was letting the word rest in his head for a moment.

I quickly reached the lube I had hidden by the bed in anticipation of this opportunity. This breakthrough was not to be wasted. I quickly grabbed the bottle and readied my ass.

I had until then not given any thought to the size of Jenks' cock. All I knew was that mine was thicker and longer. As I looked back to see what I was about to take inside me I noticed that when fully engorged Jenks' dick had a large helmet. He was about 6 1/2 inches long and had a respectful shaft. But that fucking head suddenly looked huge. The edges of his glans extended matching the girth of my fist that was wrapped around his cock.

I had always thought of Jenks' fingering me as a warm up to this event. Now I was at once excited and scared. I focused on the fact that I was about to give my virginity to Jenks, the man I loved. I paused on that thought. Suppressing my words before I said them out loud afraid they would end this before it started.

I sat Jenks up in bed and stood before him with my feet pressed tight against his hips and my raging cock rubbing against his face. The target of my desire was directly below pointing up waiting at ready to enter me and consummate my devotion to Jenks. I had savored this moment since his tongue pressed through into my fresh hole that first night. I would have accepted him night one. On this night I was more than ready, I was in need of feeling his dick pushing through to take what I was offering.

Aware that I was being the aggressor as I mounted Jenks I also wanted him to actively participate. As my ready hole hovered over his dick, I pulled Jenks' arms up and placed his hands firmly on each side of my ass crack. He spread my tight bubble butt cheeks to give his dick head a clear path to my ready hole. I felt his index fingers press directly in the center of my waiting hole that was itching for Jenks to enter. He slightly stretched my anus open massaging my sphincter and spreading the lube.

I now needed Jenks to show that he wanted this as much as I did. I was giving him something that I would never get back. Once his dick entered me, I would never again be able look into a man's eye as I gave him my virginity. I laugh at this now, but at the moment my love of Jenks was consuming my entire being; it filled my heart with joy to be giving myself to him.

As I rested on my knees with Jenks' slit, wet with precum, pressed firmly against my entry, I looked into his eyes and for the first time I truly knew that my love was not unrequited. Jenks could not speak his love then nor was he ready to hear my words. I could see that Jenks loved me and that made my next move a little easier to bear.

With our foreheads pressed together and our eyes locked, volumes were silently spoken. Jenks slowly nodded to acknowledge his emotions and pressed his chin on my shoulder as a way to say he was ready to do this. I knew he wanted and needed his dick inside me.

I felt my heart race as I relaxed my thighs to allow a little more pressure against my now puckering hole. I could feel not only my love for Jenks calling me to do this but I could feel a raw base desire to lower myself onto that cock. I did not just want him in me, I wanted to make love with Jenks.

I tightened my arms around Jenks to brace for the pain as his dick head opened me. I allowed my weight to naturally press down his upon his fat dick head, my sphincter muscle tightened in angst, and then began to relax allowing Jenks inside. This tighten relax cycle continued as I processed the pain and ecstasy that was flooding my brain.

For the next minute I held tight with Jenks glans in the grip of my grip of my sphincter. Jenks said, "I want this, but if it hurts too much, I don't want us to continue." He cared more for me than his natural raw desire. Upon hearing this I loosened my grip on Jenks' chest and focused on allowing my hole to relax.

With Jenks' love as my motivation, I allowed his big knob full entry. As the spread of his helmet head moved beyond that first muscle my hole relaxed tight around his shaft. I had given myself to this man. The rush of emotional elation and the physical pleasure of having Jenks' dick inside me was overwhelming. My body had a slight tremor as I took a moment to savor what had just happened.

For years I had wanted this. I had never allowed fully acknowledgement of it to myself just how much. I now knew that I loved being fucked and especially I loved being fucked by Jenks.

Jenks noticed that I was no longer in pain. He began to take more responsibility for what would happen next. After asking me if I was ready and waiting for me to nod yes. Jenks, still supporting my weight with his strong hands, protecting me from too much pain, began to lower and lift me. He repeated this action each time pushing a little deeper into me. I could feel Jenks rubbing my insides as his dick pushed deeper and deeper. We never broke eye contact as Jenks accepted my unspoken invitation to go deeper.

Upon reaching the bottom of each glide and return to the top I would nod and give a little push down. After several reps my hole had relaxed as I used my thigh muscles to ride high enough to feel the pleasure of Jenks' spreading my hole muscle again as that oversized dick head would almost pop out of my ass. I occasionally held there for a second at the apex to enjoy the firing of my anus nerves before I signaled for Jenks to lower me again.

As my comfort grew Jenks picked up the pace. I knew he was almost completely in me. He slowed reaching a new depth and I pressed on to find his full length. With a grin Jenks removed his hands as I bottomed out and felt his balls against my cheeks. Jenks had given me his entire dick.

As I took in the final length of Jenks I felt a surge role through his body. In succession from his toes to the top of his head a spasm moved through his him. I knew he was no longer in control and that any movement from would result in a release of his cum into me. I wanted nothing more! I wanted to sleep that night knowing that some of Jenks was inside me.

I concentrated all of my energy on my ass muscles and squeezed. Jenks whole body had gone limp with pleasure but became fully alert as he grunted, "I am about to shoot." I looked into his eyes and nodded while saying out loud, "Please do." Jenks nodded back and I began to rise and fall stroking Jenks with the grip of my ass.

As Jenks neared orgasm, he leaned back on the bed reaching between us to grab my precum oozing dick. He began to stroke in time with my rise and fall. It took only three strokes before I knew I was about to shoot. At that moment I intensified my grip on Jenks and slammed down. I could feel Jenks thrusting his hips as I came down upon him. The force of his pounding nearly tossed me off his dick.

We erupted. I felt the warmth of each ejaculation that Jenks released. I was wrought with pleasure as I felt and saw hot cum streaming from my dick land on Jenks' chest. Jenks gave another hard push into me and held it there rubbing against my prostrate as he shot a warm gush of cum that caused feelings I did not know existed.

With Jenks' firing inside me I lost my mind. I tried to talk, to tell Jenks how much I loved him. I wanted him to know I loved having him inside me and that I wanted this to last forever. Only babble could be heard. My emotional and physical pleasure centers were so over loaded that nothing I spoke could be understood.

I looked at Jenks, fearing that my outburst of words would kill the moment. He began to laugh aloud and said, "I have no idea what you just said, but if it was about how amazing that was, then I agree." I nodded yes deciding not to venture beyond his comfort zone.

A month after this love affirming experience, the last thing Jenks said to me before we fell asleep in each other's arms for the last time was, "No matter what, promise me you will always be ready to crouch in front of me forever as my center." I had agreed because in my mind I could not yet envision a future where I was not the center of his life.

I violated that promise.

Remembering that pledge as I stepped forward to be with another man in a relationship as intimate as a QB and his center was equal to cheating on a lover. It was the decision I had to make. I had to allow Jenks, the man I loved, to find a path to success. A success that I know I could not be a part of at that time.

I wished Jenks the best and hoped that my parents were correct. I just never expected what would happen that week.

HDDPDX
HDDPDX
9 Followers