SNAPS - Internet Down

Story Info
Taken when least expected.
2.6k words
4.65
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAPS-internet down

By: Jstarret78

Editor's note: Short and sweet, memories, fantasies, tales I heard, they are part of these short stories. I call them snaps for snapshots, a quick and easy read.

------

Just another day at the office.

I'm the office manager for a small import company in New York. There are a total of five other employees, making it an easy-going environment. Being in the import business, the internet is a vital part of our business. It keeps us in touch with the overseas vendors, import control and the final wholesale market. We rented a space in a large office building so there was little maintenance needed inside our office and it provides a safe, secure network connection.

I have been with this company for almost five years, and it suits me just fine. At 45 I have been married for twenty years with a caring wife at home. I am not a sexual dynamo but manage to enjoy sex a few times a month. That has not stopped me from dreaming of other exotic possibilities. These fantasies involved strange desires and encounters that would challenge my limits. Sometimes, when these thoughts took over, I would take a trip to the men's room and relieve myself. I don't think I'm much different than any other guy, I just admit it.

So, to come in this morning and find the internet down was an unwelcome event and prompted me to contact our provider for emergency service. Two hours later the promised tech arrived. He was a young, pleasant looking guy. His name was Bill. He sat down in my office to inform me of what he found while researching our outage through the main switch, the problem was in the building's connection. This required him to get into the main access room (riser room) for the building. All the wires, fuses, links, cable, etc. where in one room. I had a key to the room and handed it over to him, at which time he left to see what the problem was.

He returned in forty-five minutes and explained that he had found a corrupt switch and replaced it. Now it was only a matter of waiting for the head office to connect, program and test the system. That would take about an hour or more, so he decided to wait it out, making sure it was correctly configured, and all systems were a go.

We made small talk while he waited. The conversation was very general, but at one point, it came around to what strange things have happened to him during onsite calls. There were many interesting things mentioned, eventually coming around to some visits that involved the female office staff. He ask if it bothered me to talk of such things and I assured him it didn't matter to me. Women would give him head when alone in the office, some followed him to the access room where he jacked them up on a table or some boxes and fucked. He laughed and said how one woman didn't want to get pregnant, so he delivered his load up her ass.

The conversation was fascinating, and it was making me horny listening to the experiences.

I ask him, "Bill, didn't you worry about being caught?"

"Not really," he answered, "you can usually lock the access rooms from the inside, no one gets in."

"Neat," I said.

He continued how the forbidden activity excited him and that he was always looking to do different things to keep him from being bored. It made me wonder to what lengths he would go to achieve that goal.

Bill looked at me and ask, "have you ever done something, something different, to keep from getting bored?"

"I thought about it, but I don't have the needed courage."

"What are some of the things you considered?"

"Oh, I don't know, just things. Doing things with different women, you know exciting and taboo."

"Have you ever thought about sex with a man?"

"That's a bit far out for me, not that I think it bad, just something I can't imagine."

The question made me think. I had fantasized about men, sucking, and fucking in all different scenario, but these were fantasies that I had never engaged in. I had rubbed one out while fantasizing about sex in that way. After all, I was a good-looking guy and I know I had a nice butt, round and hairless, my wife always told me that. I always thought, 'I'd make a great partner if I was so inclined, he would love my ass.' Anyway, we continued to talk about it with ever increasing nervousness. How easy it was to discuss the various things two men could do together.

I had tried to play 'cool hand Luke' during our discussion, but it was getting to me and most likely to him as well. At one point he took a call from the head office, informing him that their part was complete and ask him to run some diagnostics before leaving.

Bill got up and headed for the riser room, "I'll check out the switch and when I'm done, I'll shoot you a text. I need to show you some of the reset options if you encounter problems again."

"Ok," I replied, "I'll wait for your text."

Ten minutes later, the text arrived, and I got up and went to the riser room. It was a loaded room, sprinkler controls, patch panels, electrical panel, switches for all the businesses in the building. I went to the back wall where Bill was waiting. He went over the switch with me and showed me how a reset would work. I studied the switch and was writing down some of the instructions. I wasn't paying attention to Bill, but he had his hand on my back.

Feeling awkward, but not wanting to draw attention to it, I kept writing. Bill's hand slowly moved down my back until it was just above my ass. I continued to ignore it, but I experienced strange shivers inside that I couldn't understand. Then his hands move to my ass. He wasn't shy as he took hold of my ass and gave it a squeeze. Now I couldn't ignore the attention.

I gasp and turn to face him. He didn't say anything, just looked at me with a slight smile.

We continued to look at each other. I was a deer in the headlights, while Bill was communicating with his eyes. I knew he wanted my ass, he wanted to fuck right here and now.

He let go of my ass and went to lock the door.

He returned and stood next to me again, still looking at me and conveying his intension to fuck me, I could tell. He made a small jester with his hand, that seemed to say, 'well, go ahead.'

He reached into his tool belt and took out a tube of what I guessed was a lubricant. He opened it up and set it on the switch shelf. He already had a few towelettes stacked there I hadn't noticed until then.

I didn't want to talk; I knew what was going down and I knew I would comply. I turned my back to him and loosened by belt. My pants quickly fell to my ankles leaving my underwear the only covering. I took hold of them and lowered them down to my ankles as well. How awkward I felt. I invited this stranger to use my ass, to fuck me.

"Roll your shirt up a little," Bill instructed.

I rolled it up to as high as my nipples and held it in place with my arm and waited. There was no further discussion, as I stood there, Bill started feeling me up. His hands move over my ass, massaging my cheeks until finally, he began exploring between them. When his fingers found my asshole, he massage it as well, working me up in the process. He must have lubed his fingers, as at one point, he pushed his finger up my ass, causing me to jerk up in response.

"Nice ass," Bill suddenly said, "tight hole."

I was already fully erect and quivering at the thought of what was going down. My cock was rock hard, and I stroked it a few times with my free hand, it was very sensitive.

"Jerk off while I fuck you, do it right, we can cum together."

I wasn't replying, I was his fuck toy, and he was going to push his cock up my ass. What's to say.

My shirt was securely held up, so I stretched out my arm and pressed my palm against the wall for stability. In the meantime, Bill had let his pants and work belt fall to the floor. Once and a while, as he got himself ready, I felt his cock brush against my ass, so I knew it was erect. I briefly turned my head to look at his cock but could only catch a glimpse. He took his time setting up, letting the anticipation keep building in me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"Just relax and you'll see how easy it will go in."

I felt Bill come up close to me. His arm came around over my shoulders, around my neck in a strong hold. To me it was a strange position. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, his embrace surprisingly intimate. Now I could feel his cock pressed against my ass, it felt wet and slippery. He was not trying to fuck yet, but I felt his hand returned to my ass. He must have had a good amount of lube on his hand, I felt the smooth slippery sensation. First, he put some on the crack of my ass, spreading it around my entire back side. Then he again, began his search for my anus.

As his finger kept searching, I was breathless knowing now it was going to happen. He slowly moved up and down between my cheeks, pushing now and then hoping to gain entry. As he got acclimated to my build, he was successful in reaching my hole. When he did, I responded and push back slightly.

His finger entered me again. He push it all the way in, his fist coming up against my cheeks. We didn't talk. He finger fucked me for a few minutes, twisting his finger and eventually, adding two, then three fingers to his assault. I couldn't hold back the quiet moans as my pleasure and desire built.

I couldn't spread my legs much as my pants were still around by ankles, but I could tell I was well lubed, and his cock wouldn't have a problem passing through my ass cheeks to fuck me. His grip around me tightened and as I rested my chin on his arm, I felt him maneuvering his cock to begin our session.

He moved his cock up and down over my anus, until he was sure he was lined up. I could feel the pressure as he began to enter me. I responded to his cock and, with small pushes and wiggles, help it to gain entry.

The feeling of his cock sliding in was amazing, it didn't hurt much. It felt so intimate, so wonderful. It must be that great feeling a woman gets when submitting and the feeling of a cock pushing inside her. Bill pushed in some and then withdrew. It felt wonderful as each time he reinserted it, the same feelings made me shiver. I loved his cock in me and he knew it, playing with me, increasing my desire for a good fucking. When he stopped teasing me with his cock, I felt it smoothly slide in until I felt his nude body up against mine. While his cock remained fully inserted, he wrapped his left arm around my chest and began slowly fucking me. With the ever-increasing thrusts, came out mutual moans of pleasure, we were connected in such an intimate way. Neither of us were in a hurry, so he just kept up a steady rhythm as we fell into sync with each other.

I couldn't help it; the feeling was incredible. "Oh, that feels so good," I whispered. I kept moaning and responding to Bill. I was responsible for his cock's pleasure; I don't think a woman could have done it better. I tried to capture his cock every time he thrust back into me.

I kept jerking off as Bill continued to fuck me.

We were standing, this caused his cock to push up against my prostate gland. I could feel the strange sensation and knew my jerking off was being enhanced by the fucking I was getting. I was close to dropping a load when I noticed that Bill's moaning and thrusts were become more urgent.

"Oh, this feels so good," said Bill, "what and easy run up your ass."

"Oh yeah," was all that I could reply.

After a few more minutes, I was ready to bust. By now I was not inhibited as I blurted out, "I need to cum, I want us to cum together."

"Yeah," Bill replied, but, this time, with a bit of a strained voice, a stressed reply. I could tell he was going to bust a nut in my ass at any moment.

Bill tightened his embrace, he started shaking. I heard him whisper in my ear, "you fucking little bitch, your fucking virgin ass, would you like me to dump a load in that ass?"

I was feeling girly and being fucked, completely submissive.

"Yes, please cum in me, take me."

"Oh, you little cunt, you ass fucking little cunt," Bill said in my ear, as he started shaking uncontrollably, pushing his cock in me with such force I had trouble maintaining my balance. My cock wanted to finish off, but my ass was contributing more to my ecstasy, I blew a load that spurted on the wall with such force I could barely stay standing. I went up on my toes and Bill followed me, almost lifting me up with his powerful thrust. My orgasm tighten my asshole and my cheeks around his cock as he emptied himself in me.

Bill could feel the strong contractions. "Yeah, let that cunt of yours keep squeezing my cock, clamp in down, yeah."

I thought it would go on forever, but we slowly calmed. I settle back on my feet and stood there. Bill's embrace had not loosened so we stay coupled until I felt his cock go limp and begin to shrink out of me. His arms released me, and I turned around. I got my first look at his cock, and although it was flaccid, it looked nice, cut, and clean. I reached down to touch it and Bill didn't stop me. I held his cock in my hand, it was wet, but clean. He let me play with him for a while, it was the first time I held a man's cock in my hands.

"So, how do you like being fucked?" Bill finally ask.

"Strange," was all I could reply.

"You're a good fuck, your ass is tight and hot."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said as I grabbed a towelette on the shelf.

"I'm sure glad you were clean; we can wipe off and get going."

Which is exactly what we did. Bill packed up and left first, then I left the room and went to my office. It was a bit hard to hide my feelings as I entered and passed through the office. I thought everyone could tell I'd been fucked, but that was only my thoughts. No one seemed to care where I had been.

What will happen to me in the future? I can't say, that if Bill showed up again, I wouldn't drop draws and give myself over, maybe even suck him before we fucked, but I'm not pushing it. Would I give it up to some other guy? I guess I couldn't say, positively, no.