Snaps to Clicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Tilly," Vern said automatically, not realizing she was talking more to herself.

"Such a good boy. That secret might be slipping around here, but we'll never tell them how deep it goes for you. I know why you couldn't help but bring your American English here, why you still test it against proper English. You love to be corrected, put in your place, made right under Miss Tilly's tutelage."

"Yes Miss Tilly."

"Even deep-seeded words like snap have little to no connection to *Click*, because *Click* isn't a snap. *Click* *Click* is a..."

"Click," he mumbled happily, rubbing the busy night out of her dainty feet.

"Mmm, that's right. *Click* is click. The only snap here is when you snap back under my control, whenever you feel the urge to test it more silly American English. The only reason you love to do it is because you're always in awe of how easily you're snapped back, just like *Click* that."

Tilly looked over the faces of Vern and Ashley, flush with the rush of control she loved like nothing else.

"Maybe I should formally change my major to education; I seem to be so good at it," Tilly laughed to herself.

"Ok Ashley, time to wake up. It's late and we both need sleep."

Ashley blinked her eyes open, coming back to herself as she paid for her drinks and hugged Tilly on her way out, sleepy enough to miss Vern at her feet.

"Don't forget, 'the smarter you are, the deeper you go,'" Tilly gifted Ashley with one more deep breath before her walk home.

"Be safe out there,"

"Of course Tilly."

"As for you," Tilly sat back in her seat, feet back in Vern's hands. "Shall we put it to bed?"

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

Multiple clicks in his face blinded him to the world, whispering "click, click, click, click" to whomever would be pleased to hear it.

"Very good Vernie. I'll be upstairs," she hopped out of her chair, grabbing her heels to before heading upstairs.

"Clean up well like I've taught you, and don't forget to handle that...special order...before coming up yourself."

"Yes Miss Tilly."

Both teacher and instructor began preparing for their evening, completely satisfied in another successful lesson.

12