Zoom Control

Story Info
Controlling women even while social distancing.
2.6k words
4.37
31.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar alert sound played through my computer's speakers indicating the next project meeting was starting. I sighed; I had finally finished the project I had been working on during my time in isolation only to be interrupted by yet another work call.

"Can't we just go back to emailing?" I mumbled under my breath as I made the final edits to the image I had been tinkering with. I adjusted my workspace quickly and pulled up the call, making sure I was still on mute before jumping into the group chat.

"Alright everyone, good to see you here. I just wanted to go over a bit more of what we talked about yesterday, give me a minute to just make sure everyone got into the room, OK?" The current project lead looked over her list of call participants reading out each name for confirmation. As soon as I heard my name, I switched off the mute,

"Yes, Natalie, I'm here" I took a moment to look up and make virtual eye contact with our lead. I hadn't seen her in person for a few months now, but it was nice to see she was clearly keeping in shape even with all the gyms closed. Natalie had always been a good looking brunette, though very self-conscious of her large D cup breasts so she tended to dress conservatively at work, and today's call was no different. She was wearing a blue dress shirt; her hair pulled all the way back and fashionable black rimmed glasses over her eyes. Her cleavage was sadly nowhere to be seen, at least for now. I pulled up the image I had been working on and attached it to a personal email to Natalie and hit send. I could see Natalie's eye dart over to the side of her screen as her computer alerted her to the new message in her inbox which she promptly clicked on while continuing to read off names.

Finally pulling up the image Natalie stopped, her mouth open a little as she stared blankly at the screen. A few coworkers began to chime in, asking her if she was OK. I sent Natalie a little practice message.

[Tell them everything is fine. The meeting needs to be rescheduled; you just got a new email from Dan telling you to move this to later]

Natalie sat up in her chair, "Alright everyone it looks like Dan wants to be in on this call so we're going to have to move it to later in the schedule. Just keep an eye on your messages, I'll check back in later today."

[You need to have a one on one meeting with me about the current state of our project. Call me once you've ended the group meeting]

I closed my group meeting and did not have to wait long before I saw Natalie calling me.

"Hey, so I just quickly wanted to go over the project with you one on one" she said, looking a bit perplexed as to what she wanted to talk to me about. Quickly I typed in a message in the chat window to her.

[You will answer all questions as honest and open as you possibly can Natalie. No question will seem strange or unprofessional]

"Of course, Natalie, you know I'm more than willing to keep you updated with my end of the project here. Before we get started though how horny have you been during this whole distancing thing?"

"Oh my God, like so horny, you have no idea. I have a roommate Angela and I keep almost suggesting to her we try fucking just to blow some steam off. I'm barely bi and all I can think about before going to bed at night is her mouth lapping at my pussy while I shove her face closer to my cunt." She paused no doubt her brain trying to process if this was "open and honest" enough of a response.

"Wow Natalie I had no idea, you always dress so conservatively at work, I just assumed you to be quite the prude. Is that not true?"

Natalie took a breath, seemingly struggling to answer. The subliminal messaging I had sent through my little project though was too much for her, she had to obey.

"Oh no, I only dress this way at the office. Usually I love to show my body off. I have gorgeous tits you know? I just don't want people like you staring at me in the office. You know, losers who work day in and day out with no ambition at this company."

I smiled to myself. I had suspected Natalie was secretly a bitch about these sorts of things and now I was beginning to see it for myself.

"Oh yea Natalie, and what's your current goal for this project?"

"I need another promotion. If I get another raise, I can buy another house and rent that one out too. The more property I can invest in the closer I can get to not actually working and just collecting rent checks from suckers"

"Ah, I see Natalie. Really just another parasite in a long line of landlords. Well good, I'm glad you have such high and might goals in this life."

[Every time I ask you a question remove a piece of clothing. Each question also makes you hornier and wetter than the last]

I started off small, "So Natalie, what can I do to help speed up this project?"

She squirmed visibly in her chair as she shimmied out of her dress pants and replied, "Actually I need you to put in more hours this weekend. Since we're all staying at home anyways it won't be any loss for you, really all you should be putting in 12-hour days for us since you can't really go anywhere."

"And will I be getting overtime pay for this?"

Natalie squirmed again, clearly removing clothing from below her camera's line of sight. Panting slightly, she said "No, of course not. Though if you don't finish this project ahead of time, I know for a fact I can keep you from getting a new position by next year when things start to go back to normal"

"Natalie when was the last time you were fucked?"

She began unbuttoning her shirt, "Almost three months now. I took a guy home from the bar. He was hot and I needed something fairly casual to keep up my work schedule."

"How did he fuck you?"

Natalie reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting her large ample breast spill out in full view of my screen.

"It was an OK fuck. He took me from behind but wouldn't fuck me in the ass like I wanted. He wasn't huge and I wanted to feel his cock in my asshole while I fingered myself." Clearly panting now Natalie's hand moved back and forth in and out of screen as she tried to hide the fact she was touching herself.

"Natalie are you masturbating on camera in front of a coworker?"

She pulled her hand back from her crouch. "No! I'm just. I'm just so horny! God I need someone to fuck me so bad."

[Call for your roommate to come in here and look at the image I sent you earlier]

"Angela! Hey, can you give me a hand really quick with something?" I could hear muffled footsteps of clearly another person as Natalie called for her roommate completely naked in front of her computer.

"Natalie? What did you?" The voice sounded stunned, "What the hell are you doing? Are you fucking camming or something? Jesus, Natalie, don't you already have a..." The voice stopped as a new face dropped into view. Long black hair framed a lovely face as Angela looked through the camera. She was wearing a sports bra, mostly likely had just been exercising in the other room as small beads of sweat ran down her face. Her eyes were almond shaped and deep brown, while her hair had sharp blonde streak running through it which was evident even as she had her hair set back in a ponytail.

[Being naked in front of the screen is normal. You will answer all questions honest and openly]

Angela shook her head, coming out of her initial trance. "Um, anyway, Natalie what did you need help with?"

"Natalie," I asked "What was it you wanted Angela to do for you?"

"I wanted her to lick my pussy with her tongue while I grab onto her hair and force her to eat me out"

I looked over at Angela, her face still barely in screen, "What do you think about that Angela?"

She shook her head, "No way. I'm straight as they come, plus I'm a Catholic. Even if I was into girls, which I'm not, I wouldn't let this bitch dominate me like that."

Quickly, I typed and sent,

[But you are into girls Angela. In fact seeing Natalie naked right now is making you the wettest you have ever been in your life]

"I understand Angela. Natalie can you see Angela's pussy from where you're sitting?"

Natalie nodded, "Yes I can smell it too. It looks like she's pissed herself her yoga pants are so wet right now"

"Angela are you wet right now?"

"I, well, yea of course I'm wet! I may not be great friends with her but she's still hot. Look at those massive tits of hers, I want get my hands on them and suck her nipples as I play with them."

[Both of you go over to the bed. Angela, get undressed. Natalie position your computer on your bed so I can see the both of you]

Angela took a step back and began to change out of her work out clothes. I could see her cute little breasts peeking out in the background as Amy began to restructure her working area.

"Natalie do you have any sex toys in the room?"

"Yes, I have a dildo here, under my desk." She held up a long, thick sex toy for me to see.

Both women were up on the bed now in perfect view. My dick was good and hard now as I eyed the two beautiful naked women sitting up next to each other.

[Natalie, Angela, you are completely obedient to me. You will do whatever I say]

The two women nodded, their eyes slight glazed over as I clapped my hands together in delight. "Natalie, beg Angela to fuck you"

Natalie looked at Angela and bowed her head submissively to the Filipino woman, "Please Angela. I need to be fucked so bad. Please give me some sort of release from how wet and horny I am"

"Now Angela, how do you want to fuck Natalie after that impassioned plea?"

"I want to cram this dildo up her slutty ass and suck on those mammoth tits of her while she fingers herself"

I smiled, "Then go right ahead Angela, show this bitch who's in charge"

Angela grabbed the dildo as Natalie eagerly raised her ass up to her roommate, letting out a moan as Angela began to push the toy deep into Natalie's rectum. Having inserted the toy into her roommate Angela began to crawl across Natalie's body, desperate to grab her breasts and suckle them. Natalie moaned as the smaller girl maneuvered herself on of her, one hand continuing to ram the dildo into Natalie's asshole, her other hand shoving Natalie's tit into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" Natalie cried, "Yes, yes, fuck my ass just like that! Mmm, yes, suck my nipple, oh god yes!" Her hand was a blur on my camera as she fingered herself, her juices clearly leaking out and all over her bed. I pulled my cock out and began to stroke it, joining in on the fun as I watched the two women continue to go at it.

Natalie shifted onto her fours, her breasts swaying right in view of the camera as Angela took her now free hand and began to push her fingers inside Natalie's now slick pussy. Natalie moaned again, louder, as Angela worked her fingers deeper and deeper inside her punishing the brunette's ass and pussy equally. The double penetration was too much for Natalie and she began to cum, drenching Angela's hand.

I laughed as Angela continued to furiously pound away at Natalie's cunt. "Angela, give her a rest. After all it's your turn," I directed my eyes over at Natalie, "Natalie, lick Angela's clit until she cums on your face" Tired but obedient, Natalie turned around pushed Angela's legs apart, eagerly licking her roommate's pussy with complete abandon.

"Lick me harder you fucking slut!" Angela slapped at Natalie's breasts, "Lick me with that whore mouth of yours, oh yes!" Angela yelped as Natalie increased her speed, her tongue darting up and down Angela's lips. "Oh, oh, oh fuck Natalie I'm going to cum, yes, going to cum!" Angela's body shuddered as her orgasm flooded her body and mind with pleasure. She sighed contentedly as she lightly stroked Natalie's hair.

"You can take a rest you two" I said, watching as they laid back in the now very wet bed. Both women were clearly exhausted from their displays of affection, each slightly panting as they leaned back on Natalie's pillows. I doubled checked the software I had been using to record the whole thing was still working and played back the last couple minutes to confirm I had the whole thing saved to my computer. I looked forward to sending it to Natalie this week when she wasn't in my thrall.

"Now, that was incredibly good you two. Angela I think I'll keep you to myself, for now you can go back to whatever you were doing. You have no memory of this event, only that you feel much less tension in your household now."

Angela nodded as she got up out of the bed, picked her clothes up and left the room.

"As for you Natalie, you're going to sign up for the cam girl website of my choice and share that lovely body of yours with the world. I will send you a schedule and some pricing details for the shows you'll be putting on, I think we'll start with very general masturbation before I find some high paying kinksters for you to service. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. I await your orders"

"Good girl. Oh and even though Angela may have forgotten about this little tryst it doesn't mean you're not still attracted to her. In fact, whenever you masturbate now, which let's say will be five times a day, it will be thinking about that cute little roommate of yours. I'm sure you have some ways of drawing attention to yourself, even if it is a lost cause you try your best with that one OK?"

Natalie nodded blankly taking in all this new information.

"One last thing, I think you've really been depriving us all on these online meetings of some excitement. So, from now on you are not to wear anything below the waist anytime you have a call with someone. Good luck keeping that a secret for as long as you can. And start showing as much cleavage as you can get away with in all your work calls, I think that would really boost morale in this tough time. Now when I sign off, you're going to wake up with no actual conscious memory of what just happened, just a subconscious need to follow all the instructions I've given you. See you soon"

With that I signed out of the call, looking forward to seeing what my now obedient cam girl was going to wear for my afternoon call. As I thought through a few possibilities I pulled up the email list of the rest of the call participants seeing whom I could have fun with next.