Snapshots of a Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife take a day of vacation together.
1.4k words
4.5
6k
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the intro, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: MF, romance, oral, outdoors

**************

My wife and I needed some time off. Work had been crazy for a while for both of us, but we both ended up with a day of calm at the same time. We decided that a day off together was just what the doctor had ordered. Knowing her preferences, I planned out a morning hike for us on the forest trails nearby. We dropped the kids at school and headed out.

Even as we drove with the music playing softly and the sun shining, we both felt the tension of the past few weeks start to fade. At a red light, I leaned over and kissed my wife. She kissed me back before pulling away laughing and told me to watch the road. I did, until the next red light when I turned to look at her again. Her long dark hair was pulled up into a ponytail and threaded through the back of the hat she was wearing. My eyes trailed down her body, across her chest which was held in a tight pink t-shirt that hugged her tits enticingly. I followed the line of her body down to her khaki shorts which showed off a wide expanse of pale thigh. I switched hands on the steering wheel, freeing my right hand, which I settled on the bare skin of her thigh just as the light changed. I squeezed gently and stroked her leg as I drove. I had to let go to turn off the highway, but when I returned my hand, her legs had spread enough to let my fingers graze her inner thigh. When I finally parked, my wife leaned over across the gap in the seats and kissed me.

"I love you," she said, looking deep into my eyes before getting out of the car.

We grabbed our hiking bags and headed off down the trail. It was the middle of the morning on a workday, so as expected, we were all alone. We walked through the trees for an hour, talking, relaxing, and letting the beauty of nature and the isolation from the world work its magic on us. About halfway through the hike, I stopped in a dense area of trees.

"Come here," I said, pointing off to one side of the trail.

"What's up?" My wife asked.

"There is something I want to look at. Come on."

She followed me off the path and into the trees. Two minutes later we found ourselves in a clearing where a large tree had fallen over. I sat down on the tree and motioned her over. When she came closer, I reached out and took a hold of her, and pulled her close. I hugged her tight and tilted my head up for a kiss. She happily kissed me back, but she pulled away when I started to pull her shirt up.

"I thought you said you wanted to see something over here," she said with a smile.

"I did, but somebody stopped me."

"You are ridiculous, you know that?" She said with a laugh.

"I know. Now, will you please let me get back to sightseeing?" I said as I approached her and grabbed the hem of her shirt again.

She sighed and said, "But what if someone comes?" but she didn't stop me.

"First," I said as I pulled her shirt up over her bra, "We haven't seen any sign of another person since we turned off the highway. Second," I continued as I pushed the white shorts bra up, exposing her delicious tits, "even if someone else was on the trail, and decided to step off the path in the same spot we did, we would hear them coming well before they saw anything."

I stepped back and looked at my wife, standing in the forest, surrounded by nature, beautiful round tits on display, hard nipples being kissed by the sun.

"Beautiful," I said softly, but loud enough for her to hear.

She blushed and responded, "I don't think you would be as nonchalant if it was you who was exposed."

"Really?" I asked. "Is that a challenge?"

She just laughed but didn't make any move to cover herself. I reached for my belt and undid my pants enough that I could pull out my cock, but not too much that my pants would fall. My wife sat down on the fallen tree, and I pulled out my phone.

"I'm going to take some nature pictures," I told her and then proceeded to blatantly take pictures of her from multiple angles.

"You are such a weirdo," she said with a smile.

"And you love me all the more for it," I responded and stepped close to her.

I gently caressed one of her tits in one hand. I could never get enough of playing with her tits. The log put her at almost the perfect height for my erection to be in her face. With my other hand, I took hold of her ponytail and directed her face downwards a bit. She opened her mouth and I let out a sigh as I felt the soft wetness of her mouth encapsulate me. I slowly guided her mouth up and down my cock enjoying the sensations. I stopped well before I really wanted to and let go of her.

She wiped a bit of drool from her chin and asked, "I expected you to want to keep going?"

"I did, but there is still plenty more nature to see."

She stood up and I hugged her, keeping my lower body turned away from her, knowing that she wouldn't want my wet cock on her clothes. She started to pull her bra down, but I stopped her and turned her around.

"Do you know that sometimes you can see the moon during the day?" I asked as I opened her pants with one hand and bent her over the tree with the other.

"That is horrible," she said as I pulled down her shorts, exposing the purple lace of her panties.

I took another picture before pulling them down as well, exposing her round white ass to the air, trees, and sky. A quick finger check revealed that her pussy was soaking wet. She moaned when my cock slid into her. Even after years of marriage, I loved the feeling of being inside of her. Her tight warmth enveloped me as I pressed all the way inside of her. I began slowly fucking her, thrusting in and out of her with long strokes.

"You have turned me into such a slut," She moaned. "I would have never done something like this before I met you."

"Are you complaining?" I asked picking up speed.

"Noooo," she said as her orgasm started to build.

"Good."

Soon enough I was slamming into her full force, the sound of my thighs slapping against her ass mixing with little noises coming out of her mouth each time I bottomed out inside of her, filled the clearing. Suddenly she gasped and moaned as her orgasm hit. I felt her grind against me and clamp down. It was enough to push me over the edge as well. I grunted in pleasure as I pumped her pussy full of cum. I held there for a minute, enjoying the feelings, and catching my breath. I eventually pulled back and pulled out wipes to get cleaned up.

My wife still hadn't moved by the time I had pulled my shorts back up, so I took the opportunity to take more pictures. I captured the way her tits were pressed against the bark and the way her pussy glistened in the sunlight. I even got a picture of the sun shining where it usually doesn't before she stood up. I handed her a wipe and she got cleaned up a bit before pulling up her own shorts. She only pulled her shirt down once we got back to the trail itself.

We eventually made it back to the car and then back to real life in time to pick up the kids. The vacation was just what we both needed to refresh ourselves and refocus.