Snapshots of a Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife try to plan time together.
1.3k words
4.45
4.1k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the intro, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: MF, romance, oral

**************

"Stay at home date night?" I messaged my wife as I walked out of work.

"Sounds amazing. Are we cooking dinner or getting takeaway?" She responded.

"I was thinking about grabbing steaks on my way home."

"Perfect. I'll throw some potatoes in the oven."

I was greeted at the door by our kids who were bouncing off the walls and past their bedtime. I gave my wife the steaks and ushered the kids toward their room. The bedtime routine consisted of stories and a song, by the end of which the youngest was usually already asleep. I kissed the older good night and headed to the kitchen. I found my wife just leaning against the counter, eyes closed, catching her breath after a long day. I pulled her into a hug, and she relaxed against me with a sigh and a smile.

"I'm never moving from here," she said contentedly.

"Sounds good to me," I replied holding her tight. "The only downside I can see is that with my arms around you, I can't open the wine or marinate the steaks."

"A glass of wine sounds really good right now. Fine. I'll let you go."

"You need to not be leaning against me if you want me to open the wine."

"In another minute."

She rested her body against mine for a few more minutes before standing up. I opened the wine and poured each a glass. She started cutting a salad while I marinated the steaks. We talked about our days, the frustrations of work, and how the kids were. We each finished our first glass of wine before the steaks even hit the grill. We sat down to eat with the second glass. Dinner was amazing and we continued to talk, enjoying each other's presence, and reminding ourselves why we had married the person sitting across from us.

"Do you want to clean up from dinner and I'll get things ready in the bedroom?" My wife asked as she finished off her glass of wine.

"Ohh, I'm excited. What are you going to get ready?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

She sauntered off to the bedroom and I just sat and watched her beautiful ass sway back and forth. She stopped before turning the corner in the hallway, looked back at me over her shoulder, smacked her ass, and walked away. I felt my cock twitch at the display, and I got up to get cleaned up from dinner as quickly as possible.

It didn't take me long to wash the few dishes and put the few things away that needed to be back in the fridge. I hurried down the hallway and heard soft music coming from our room. I opened the door and was greeted by a soft candle-lit room, with gentle music playing, and my wife, lying in bed in a black lace negligee that hugged her curves and looked incredible on her, fast asleep. I called her name gently a couple of times and even shook her lightly, but she was fast asleep. Between a long day at work, dealing with the kids, and half a bottle of wine, she was dead to the world. I was disappointed and frustrated, but I pulled her blanket up over her, blew out the candle, and turned off the music.

I grabbed the rest of the bottle of wine and sat down to watch a movie. I found something stupid to watch and let the alcohol and the movie wash away my frustration. I eventually headed to bed and climbed in. In her sleep, my wife rolled over and cuddled against me.

As ever, the morning came sooner than I wanted, but I turned off my alarm and got up. I stumbled out of the room to the kitchen, where my wife was giving the kids breakfast. I said good morning to everyone and told her that I was going to get into the shower. She nodded and gave me a quick kiss before turning back to the kids. A burning hot shower in the morning is one of my favorite things and it cleaned the cobwebs from my head in no time. I got cleaned and got out as quick as I could once I woke up, knowing that my wife needed to shower as well. I dried off partially before wrapping the towel around my waist and opening the bathroom door.

Kneeling on the floor of the bedroom was my wife, wearing the negligee she had fallen asleep in. The robe she had been wearing over it to feed the kids was tossed on our bed.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep in you last night," she said. "It was definitely not my intention. I was trying to find a sexy pose and the next thing I knew it was morning and the kids were awake."

"It's ok. Shit happens."

"Why don't you let me make it up to you?" She asked and pulled at my towel, making it drop off my waist.

"I'd be ok with that," I said with a smile as I stepped closer to her.

She grabbed hold of the base of my erection and licked the tip with her tongue. She then kissed her way down my shaft to give each ball a kiss as well before heading back to the top. She took the head of my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue over it before switching her hands to hold my ass. She began bobbing her head up and down on my erection, using her grip on my ass for leverage. I groaned in pleasure as her tight lips dragged up and down my shaft, at the feeling of her tongue licking me as she went, and at the feeling of my dick pressing against the back of her throat each time she went down as far as she could.

"I love your mouth," I moaned, fighting not to grab her head.

She took that as encouragement and doubled down, sucking harder and bobbing even faster. I lost the fight to not grab her head as I felt my orgasm start to hit. I held her in place with my cock filling her mouth as it twitched and began spurting hot cum into her mouth. She did her best to swallow, but it was too much too fast. With a deep sigh of pleasure, I finally let her go when I finished cumming. A string of my cum mixed with her spit trailed my cock or of her mouth before snapping and falling across her chin. Looking down at her I saw that plenty of cum and saliva had already leaked out of her mouth and was all over her lace-covered tits. She looked incredibly slutty and sexy with my cum on her face and the black lace, especially with a pair of rock-hard nipples showing through. She snaked her tongue out and licked her chin clean before standing up.

"Thanks for breakfast," she said with a wink before heading into the shower.