Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Young wife starts an affair with a coworker.
2.6k words
3.21
64.1k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is a true story. I have changed/withheld names to protect the privacy of those involved, but the events described herein actually happened. This story contains loving wife themes, so if that bothers you, read no further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Alex. I am in my 20s, I am five foot two inches, and weigh about 120 lbs. I have small, but perky 34b tits, and a firm round bubble butt. I am married, and a mother of three, but I have kept in shape, and I would like to think I look pretty dang good. This is the story of the first time since my marriage that I violated my vows, and took a lover outside of my marriage.

Before I get into the details of this story, I feel like a little bit of background information would be helpful. Before I married my current husband, I had very little sexual experience. In fact, I had only done anything sexual about four times, with two different guys, and once with one of my female friends. So, prior to beginning my relationship with my would-be husband, I was still pretty inexperienced. We only dated for a few weeks before our first hand-job/fingering session, and it was only a few more months till we first had real penetrative sex. It was fantastic, and I was quickly hooked. For the rest of our dating life, we had sex regularly, at least 3-4 times a week, sometimes multiple times a day. We experimented, got a little freaky, and tried nearly everything either of us could imagine. This went on for a little over a year before the first time I cheated on him.

It was at my first job. I met an attractive guy a couple years older than me, and he really turned me on. He wasn't very smart, ambitious, or funny, but he was easy to look at. Plus, being stuck at work in a grocery store for 4-6 hours with nothing to do but flirt, it was easy for me to become infatuated with him, especially when I noticed his rather large package bulging through his pants while we would talk. Suffice it to say that we ended up hooking up a time or two, but that is a story for another day. The only important thing about that experience in relation to today's story, is that it's the first time I cheated on my would-be husband, the first time he caught me, and the first time he forgave me. So really, it's kind of his fault that it wasn't the last time.

Fast forward to about four years later. I was married to my boyfriend, and we had two kids. I was happy, and my husband is certainly not bad in bed, so I had great sex pretty much whenever I wanted it. We both worked at the same factory, on the same shift, so our schedules were perfectly aligned, and could easily keep up with our active sex life. We had a nice apartment, and were making plenty of money, so life was good. One day, my husband, who had been saving money started his own business, as he did not want to work in a factory his whole life.

After working the job at the factory and running the startup for a few months, he felt confident enough, and quit the factory job and went fulltime into his business. It took off, and before long, he was making nearly twice what he used to make at the factory. He also decided at this time, that he could use some more knowledge, so he decided to go back to school for a business degree. So now, my wonderful husband, who was an amazing father, was going to college full time and running a successful small business. It was great, we had plenty of money, he was happier, and he always had time for our little kids. Only problem was, the time it took. Between working 10-12 hours a day, and night/online classes, we had very little time to be intimate.

Before long, we were down to having sex one or less times a week. It was still pretty great, and he always made sure I would orgasm at least once, but it was just not enough for me. I started to get a little mad at him for this, but didn't want him to quit his business, because the money and stability was great. So, I didn't make a big deal of it. This all went on for about a year, before I cheated again. It was at work again, and this time, it was a little different. Last time, I was really attracted to the guy who I cheated with. This time, that was very far from the truth. I was a line worker at a large factory. Most the line workers at this factory are women, as it is the lower paying but less physically demanding job. However, there are a few guys that opt for it, as they are not the most physically impressive specimens themselves. My target was one of them, his name was Tom.

He worked on the same line as me, and was quiet, and a little nerdy, constantly talking about Fortnite and other games like that, but I could tell that he probably wasn't getting any. So, I figured he would be easy prey, after all, I wasn't looking for a husband, just a good fuck. I started to flirt with him, in a not-so-subtle way. I would wear way more makeup, and bend over in front of him, sometimes stooping to pick something up, and literally rubbing my asscheeks against his groin, before blushing and apologizing. This way, it took me less than a week before we were openly talking about sex at work. All we had to do now was find the time.

I told my husband that I was going to go skating with a friend of mine from high school. He asked if I wanted to make it a family outing, and we could take our kids. This came dangerously close to ruining my carefully laid plans. I got a little angry and replied that I just wanted a night away, where I could have a little alone time. He apologized, and said it would be fine, and he would stay home with the kids. I felt a little guilty, knowing that I was leaving my family, that I really do love, to go have sex with a practical stranger, but I was already committed, so I grabbed my stuff, and left.

I picked up my "date" at his place, a small apartment not far from the factory we worked. I was glad we were going out, because his place looked like a dump. We drove around for a while, looking for a good spot to stop and "talk". I was a little hungry, so I asked if he wanted to go somewhere to eat, but he seamed really nervous, and just said that he didn't have any money anyway, so we just kept looking for a place to park. Eventually, we actually drove to the large ice rink in the town next to the one I lived in, and we found a dark secluded corner where there weren't any other cars parked, and I stopped there. I left the car on, because it was pretty cold out, but I shut off the lights, and we both climbed over the center console to get in the back seat.

I wanted to get going right away, because I really didn't want this to take long, but he was clearly very nervous, and I actually think it was his first time with a woman, or anyone based on how he was acting. At first, he wanted to kiss, but I really wasn't there for that, and he had pretty bad breath, so after a few seconds of light kissing, I pulled away, and told him to get his dick out. He turned his back to me, at least as well as he could in the cramped confines of the car we were in, and after he fumbled around with his pants for a little bit, he had his dick out and started to jack off. I was definitely very turned on by the whole situation.

I could actually feel my pussy start to get wet as I watched this young man, who again was pretty much a total stranger, work to get his dick hard. It was a bit of a surprise when he did manage to get to what I assume was full mast, because it was only about four or five inches long, which can't have been much more than it was totally flaccid. I was surprised, because my husband, is about four or five inches long flaccid, but when he's fully erect, his cock is right around eight inches long, and significantly thicker than any other man I have ever been with, but he always says "it's about average". I guess he doesn't have the experience with other cocks that I have, because I have learned since then, that "average" was actually pretty small. That being said, I was still really turned on, and just wanted to get it inside of me.

I figured he was pretty well warmed up, so I turned him around, and got down on the floor of the car. I wanted to make sure we were actually at full length, because I didn't know how many opportunities, I would have to try this strange dick, so I started to blow him. Now, I don't like giving blowjobs, and I'm probably not great at it, but there was something extra hot about sucking on this stranger's prick in the backseat of the car my husband bought me. So, I kept at it for a few minutes and played with his balls for good measure. Not wanting things to end before the main event, I stopped, and got back up onto the seat next to him.

He started to kneed at my breasts in an inexperienced way, that while it did get me even hotter, actually hurt quite a bit. I rushed to unbutton my jeans, and slide them down. My panties slid with them, until the crotch, which was soaked at this point, actually got caught, and they tuned inside out. I had to peel them lose, and quickly kicked them off with my pants in a heap on the floor. I told him to warm me up, despite definitely not needing it. He tried to start fingering me, but the angle was bad, and his fingers were short and skinny, so it was not doing it for me. I told him to go down on me, but that was a mistake, because he was terrible. He just kept licking my outer lips, couldn't find my clit, and was apparently too scared to go inside, so after a few minutes of the worst head I have ever received, I stopped him, and told him I was ready.

He got back up on the seat next to me, and I straddled his lap. He said he couldn't get any condoms, I just assumed he had been too embarrassed to get them at the store, as they wouldn't exactly have been magnums. I didn't care though, for one thing, I was on the pill, so it's not like I was going to get pregnant, and for another, there was no way this virgin had an STD, so I had no worries. Plus, a huge part of what was making me so horny, was the thought of his cum filling up my married pussy. His prick was pointed straight up at me, so I lowered myself down onto it. I was a little disappointed by the size, but it was still a dick, and more importantly, it was new. I began slowly easing myself up and lowering down onto it to get warmed back up, and after a while I was pretty wet again. Unfortunately, he was having trouble keeping it up. After doing this for a while, he was semi flaccid again. I quickly hopped off, and sucked him into my mouth again. I circled my tongue around his shaft, and licked his head, all while squeezing his balls gently. I managed to get him hard again, or close to it, so I quickly hopped back on and started to ride a little more aggressively. Just as it was starting to feel good, he was soft again.

I asked him if something was wrong, and he just said he was nervous. I scooted my ass back a little and his prick slid out of me. This time I just reached down and started to give him a hand job. I alternated between pulling on it, and rubbing it on my pussy, which was still fairly wet. This time, when I managed to get him hard again, I quickly slid it back in my pussy and started to buck wildly, this was taking too long, and at this point I just wanted it to be over. It took maybe three minutes of this pace before he grabbed my hips, and started to thrust up into me, wildly, and sloppily. I could tell what was happening, so I reached down under my ass, and grabbed a hold of his balls. They were tense, and I could tell he was cumming, so I grabbed hold and gave them a hard squeeze.

He groaned, and held his pelvis hard against mine as what I imagine was a weeks-worth of cum was emptied into my married cunt. I sat there for a bit, letting him catch his breath, before his softening prick slid out of me, followed by a small pool of cum. I poke a finger in it, gave it a lick, winked at him, and said thanks. Then, just because I knew I had control of the situation, I pulled his boxers back up, right over his dirty dick, and the pool of cum. I pulled his skinny jeans back up from his knees, and buttoned them over his underwear, and gave him a light slap on the dick, and said it was time to get home. I grabbed my wadded pants and panties off the floor, and slid them back on over my messy pussy. I had come nowhere close to cumming, but was very aroused, and thought the whole thing had been incredibly hot.

I dropped him back off at his apartment, and headed for home. It was after midnight on a Friday night, but I hoped I would find my husband awake on the couch so I could get a quick fuck and a little much needed release. Unfortunately, he was already asleep in bed, so I decided to just take a shower instead. While I was in the shower, I masturbated remembering what I had just done. I felt guilty for sure, but it was so hot and wrong, I knew I had to do it again. While I was getting close to orgasming, I thought, just for a moment about my husband giving me head. Slowly licking up my crack before settling on my clit for a few seconds, and then plunging his tongue as deep as possible into my eager cunt. And then I pictured my new friend emptying his balls into that same married pussy, and I knew what I had to do. Next time, I was bringing home a present for my hubby. After all, he was such a good guy, he deserved a little something for all his work.