Snatching a Cucumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica nodded in agreement.

"No, I didn't overlook it. The cucumber is not in the restroom. You know I could call the police. Shoplifting, indecent exposure, lewd conduct," the manager said.

"Ok, ok, let's not be too hasty. There's no need to call the police. I'm sure we can settle this," I said, "after all, it's just a box of condoms and a cucumber."

"You're right. I don't have to call the police. Just tell me where the cucumber is, and we'll do some paperwork to make sure you guys are banned from the store, and you can be on your way," the manager said.

"Banned from the store? That's a little extreme, isn't it, especially since I've offered to pay for the merchandise. I can't be banned from this store. I shop here with my wife," I replied, looking from the manager to Jessica and back to the manager again.

"Oh, this isn't your wife? Big surprise there. It's not just about the shoplifting and the merchandise. I'm more upset that you're bringing prostitutes to my store to have sex with them in the restroom. What would your wife say? Maybe I should just call the police and have them sort this out," the manager said, reaching for his phone.

"Hey! Fuck you! I'm not a fuckin' whore, asshole!" Jessica hissed at him.

The manager was slowly dialing a number, the situation was quickly getting out of hand. "Ok, ok, wait, put the phone down. Let's talk about this," I said to the manager, then looked over at Jessica. "Maybe you should just tell him where the cucumber is, and we'll do what he wants so we can get out of here," I told her.

Jessica looked at me with a wicked grin. "You think I should tell him where it is? You think I could work out a deal with him?" she asked.

"That's up to you," I replied.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" the manager interrupted, "Are you going to tell me or not?"

"Will you be mad at me?" Jessica asked.

"Of course not, babe. We've talked about it, and I wouldn't mind watching," I told her.

"That's it," the manager said, starting to dial again, "I'm calling the police."

"Wait!" Jessica said, adjusting her chair, "Hang up the phone. I'll tell you where the cucumber is."

The manager stopped dialing again and held the phone for a second as he stared at Jessica. "Hang up the phone," she told him.

He dropped the phone back onto the cradle and folded his arms over his chest, "Ok, talk," he told Jessica.

Jessica scooted to the edge of her seat, and pulled her dress up, hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties, stood up, and pulled them down. Her tiny panties fell to the floor around her ankles, and she sat back down. The entire cucumber was still buried inside her barely legal cunt. At least from where I was sitting, I could see no indication of it inside her. After she sat back down on the edge of the chair, she lifted her feet and put them on the manager's desk. Her legs were closed, and her panties were still wrapped around her ankles. "Take my panties off for me, please," Jessica said, in an incredibly sexy, innocent voice as she ran her hands up her sides, over her dress, and squeezed her ample teenaged titties.

"Why are you stalling? I'm a married man. You're not going to bribe your way out of this with sex," he said unconvincingly as he stared at Jessica's sexy body. He looked back and forth from her creamy, bare thighs to her hands on her tits.

"Be patient. I told you I'd tell you where the cucumber is. But first, I need you to remove my wet panties," she said, her soft voice practically dripping with lust.

There was an unusual look on the manager's face as he reached out for Jessica's panties. I wondered if he was starting to get it. Once Jessica's panties were off, she slowly spread her legs wide. The manager instantly looked down at her bald, teenage twat. It took a moment for him to register what he was seeing. The seconds that followed were priceless. A unique mixture of shock and confusion contorted his face. "What the fuck?" he slowly whispered as he came to his senses.

Jessica pushed the cucumber out of her pussy slowly. When I looked back at her, there were about four inches of it hanging out of her. She reached down with both hands and grabbed it, and she started to fuck herself with it slowly. The manager and I were both entranced at her slutty show. After a moment, she pulled the vegetable out slowly and tossed it onto the manager's desk. I couldn't look away from her cunt. That beautiful, tight, bald, barely legal teenage cunt I loved to fuck was gaping open as I'd never seen before. "How about he pays you for the condoms and cucumber. I let you fuck me. Then we put this whole situation behind us," Jessica said, pulling the top of her dress down to expose her firm, titties.

Jessica's swollen nipples and areolas were bright red and rock hard. She squeezed them between her thumbs and forefingers as she bit her lower lip, looking at the manager for some sort of response. I felt my cock bulging with eagerness, pressing firmly against the fabric of my pants. I couldn't wait to watch Jessica get fucked. I heard the manager's chair creak and looked over at him. He was standing up, unbuckling his belt. By the time I looked back at Jessica, her feet were back on the floor, and she was standing too. Her entire dress was gathered around her waist. "What about your wife?" Jessica asked, trying to sound innocent.

The manager couldn't get his pants open fast enough. "Fuck that frigid bitch. I'm not about to turn down a hot piece of teenage pussy because of her," he replied, finally freeing his cock.

I was surprised by the size of his cock. He almost rivaled me. Even Jessica seemed to like it. A faint, throaty "Mmm..." escaped her as she licked her lips.

The manager's cock was already hard and throbbing. He was a good eight and a half inches and thick. There was already a clear drop of precum leaking out of his piss-hole. "That's a very impressive cock, baby," Jessica said. "I hate to ask, baby, but can you put this on?"

Jessica reached down and picked up one of the condoms from his desk and handed it to him. Before he took it from her hand, she was already walking around the desk. "Anything you want, you sexy little bitch," the manager said, taking the rubber from Jessica and opening it.

Before Jessica had gotten around his desk, he had the condom rolled down the entire length of his shaft and was unbuttoning his shirt. When Jessica got to his side of the desk, she stood in front of him with her back to him and started to move the stuff on the desk, leaving the massive, wet cucumber for last. Her ass was pressing against his crotch, and she was gyrating slowly. "Quit being a fuckin' prick tease, you little fuckin' bitch," the manager said, roughly pushing her forward onto his desk.

Jessica gasped as she flew forward, then stretched her arms forward and rested herself on her elbows on the other end of the desk. Her perky young tits were perfectly exposed to me. The manager grabbed her dress at her hips and pulled it down. "Take this damn thing off, I want you totally naked, so I can enjoy your tight, little body. I haven't fucked a teenage pussy in twenty years," he told her as he released her dress, letting it fall to the floor around her ankles.

My cock was hard and throbbing. I was turned on immensely, watching as this stranger manhandled Jessica. I unzipped my pants and freed my cock through my fly, gripping it in my fist and slowly jerking it. I watched as the manager put a hand over Jessica's pussy and cupped it. I could tell he was roughly trying to finger-fucking her cunt. "Goddamn, you're loose as fuck," he told her, "I've got three fingers in you, and there's barely any grip. I hope you like it in the ass."

Jessica wiggled her hips. "Mmm... yeah, baby, please fuck me up my tight teen asshole. Please, fuck it hard. Shove that great big, throbbing fuckrod deep in my ass," she begged in a throaty, seductive voice.

The manager grabbed his hard prick and aimed it at Jessica's puckered asshole. Jessica moaned a little as he pushed into her. I started beating my dick a little faster as I watched my barely legal, teenage slut, mistress take another man's cock in her ass. "C'mere, darlin'," Jessica said, looking over at me, beckoning me with her finger, "you know you don't have to jerk your cock while I'm around. Come use my mouth."

I got up and went in front of Jessica, unbuttoning my pants and letting them fall around my ankles. As soon as I was in front of her, Jessica grabbed my hard cock and ran her tongue lightly over my piss-hole. Licking up the precum leaking from it. She began gently jerking my shaft with her small, soft hand. She put her lips around my prick-head, kissing it before slowly taking the head between her lips. Her tongue tickled the back of my foreskin. She knew I loved that. I looked back at the manager, he was still easing his cock into Jessica's ass, only about halfway in. Jessica slid her lips off of my dick-head with a "pop," she looked back over her shoulder as she slowly stroked my throbbing fuck-stick in her fist. "Uh... dude in my ass, look, I offered to let you fuck me. What are you doing back there? You can see I'm about to be used as a pincushion. What makes you think I want you back there making sweet love to my asshole? Either fuck me up the ass like a man or let us go so my boyfriend can take me to a hotel and treat me like a fuck-doll," Jessica said, sounding like a pure bitch.

"Ok, you like it hard an' rough, huh? You little bitch, I'll fuck you good," the manager said, getting a better grip on Jessica's hips and spreading his feet.

"Yeah, that's what I want. I need to be taught a lesson about stealing. Punish my teenage shithole with that big dick. Fuck me a lesson, sir," Jessica said, then before he could start fucking her, she looked up at me, "And you, grab my hair and fuck my face. You know I don't have a gag reflex, and I like to have my mouth fucked. Do it right and I'll call one of my girlfriends later to give you one of those long, wet, slow, sloppy blow-jobs you love. But right now, I want you to fuck my throat and pump your thick cum into it," she said, just before taking the head of my cock back into her mouth.

The manager and I looked at each other over Jessica's back. We seemed to share a moment since we each had our cocks in opposite ends of the same teenage slut. "You have got to be the luckiest man I've ever met," he told me.

As soon as he finished his sentence, he tightened his grip on Jessica's hips. I could see his fingertips pressing into her creamy white flesh and slammed the rest of his cock into her asshole. Jessica moved forward a little, sucking more of my cock into her mouth as she came forward and grunted on it. I grabbed two handfuls of her long, wavy, brunette hair and wrapped it around my hands. I moved Jessica's head to the right angle, holding her head still as I began bucking my hips, fucking her hot mouth. It didn't take long before the manager, and I were slamming our hard fuckrods into both of Jessica's ends simultaneously. I was shoving my cock deep into her contracting throat, and I could feel her grunting on my prick-head as the manager rammed his cock deep into her tight ass.

We continued pounding Jessica's fuck-holes as hard as we could for about five minutes. Tears were running down her cheeks and streaking her mascara by the time I felt close to the edge. I desperately wanted to outlast the stranger that she had rutting in her asshole, but his sensations were being dulled by the rubber. I was quickly relieved when out of nowhere, he loudly announced he was about to cum. "She likes to be cum on," I told him, "you can pull out and shoot it on her back if you want. Just make sure you get it all on her back, not in her or between her cheeks. "

The manager didn't waste another second. He pulled out of her, whipped the condom off, and put his hard, throbbing cock between Jessica's ass cheeks, squeezing them together. He pushed forward one time and blew his cock cream all over Jessica's back. Jessica moaned on my dick as the warm cum puddled on her back. I forced my cock as deep in her throat as it would go so I could feel her moans on my dick-head. I gagged her for the first time ever, and spit flew out of her mouth. Instead of pulling back, I pushed deeper into her throat, more spit came out, and it started running down my balls. The manager reached up and began rubbing his cum all over her back, rubbing it into her teenage skin. I lost it and shot my load down her throat. On the second spurt, Jessica couldn't swallow fast enough, and she gagged on my thick cum, choking on it and coughing it out on my cock shaft and balls. I let go of her hair, and she lifted her head, gasping for air, "Goddamn!" she yelled through my cum as it bubbled on her lips. I was still cumming, shooting large gobs that were landing on her neck and chin. Jessica looked over her shoulder, "Are you happy? Can we go?"

The manager gave her a little smack on the ass, "Yeah, sure, you guys can go. Take the cucumber with you," he said, sitting back down with his cock in his hand.

Jessica got up and walked around the desk, and stood beside me. She stood up on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, "Did you like that?"

"Yeah, you were good," I told her.

"Good," she said, then kissed me on the cheek, "Let's get out of here."

We both fixed our clothes as the manager sat with his pants around his ankles and watched. Jessica grabbed the cucumber and went to the door. I followed her out of the office, we passed an employee restroom on the way out. "Do you want to wash your face?" I asked her.

"No, I'm done with the bathrooms in this place, and this isn't my first cum-walk. Besides, I'm not ashamed, and I'm rather proud of what I just did. How many women can get pounded on both ends at once and make two cocks explode almost at the same time?" She asked.

"I don't know, probably not many," I replied.

"Yeah, that's right. Not many women can or would. And I'm just a young lil' girl," she said with a giggle.

12