All Comments on 'Snatching Carla'

by EgmontGrigor2021

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That clashing time frame and inconsistent naming tho

KinPAKinPAalmost 3 years ago

This was unreadable. I had no idea who anyone was since the names changed every other line. Please...please get an editor or proofreader.

dotcom2099dotcom2099almost 3 years ago
Proof reading or the lack there of!!!

Did you or anyone else proof read the submission before it was posted? My guess is No! Because a blind man on a galloping horse would have noticed that every character in this story had there name changed at some point.

EgmontGrigor2021EgmontGrigor2021almost 3 years agoAuthor

Oops. Sorry to have messed up relying on global changing of names in the text and didn't bother to re-read to check the results. Or was it sheer incompetence and faulty memory when writing? I'm pleased my characters continued on without griping. Long ago a fellow Will Shakespeare tossed in a thought when writing (see Act-II, Scene-II of Shakespeare’s play, Romeo and Juliet: What's in a name?). That was a red herring, of course. Those readers with agile brains and persistence (if any) would have continued on regardless and will wonder what KinPA was on about alleging the story 'was unreadable. I had no idea who anyone was since the names changed every other line. Oh really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They’re all too picky.I enjoyed every word. Even editors are human, and while I noticed the name issue, I wasn’t bothered by it. Thanks for sharing your creativity and give us more. Excellent place to end.

Tc

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windrosealmost 3 years ago

Agreed, it's just about unreadable. Author is in dire need of help.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

We need a second part and you need an editor :)

Nice story. I confused Ned and Nash but I could follow just fine.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see Carla and Rhett succeed not only in their escape, but also in their growing love. Rhett is truly a heroic man, and I imagine him stripped of his clothes to reveal a healthy, manly frame, with a bit of dark hair spread across his chest and abs along with his "horse cock" as she calls it. Keep up the great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous