Snatching Time with Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures with Jonah and his sister Alicia.
3.1k words
4.73
8.8k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flint13
Flint13
72 Followers

Sorry for the long pause in writing. Life does go on. There'll be at least another one with Jonah and Alicia after this, and who knows?

This is a story that contains incest between two adult siblings who know what they are doing. No one under 18. This is a sequel to "Snatching Time With Sis," if you want to read that one first.

Snatching Time With Sis #2 (Or "Quite a bit deeper in")

I was sitting at my drafting table in my work room, finishing up a draft of a cartoon for one of the adult magazines I occasionally submit to, when Alicia walked in. I hadn't heard the door open, and she certainly hadn't knocked or rung the bell. But she's my sister, and has a key in any case.

Alicia is a doctor, working in the hospital emergency room in the same town where I live in Montana. Well, I live outside of town a few miles, on the side of a small mountain, in the home I'd had built as a way to use up some of the piles of money I was making as a globally syndicated cartoonist. You'd recognize me if I used my real name, so you can call me Jonah.

"Hey, Jonah!" She called as she breezed into my workspace. "Wow! You're naked!"

And indeed I was naked, sitting on my drafting stool, where, I confess, I was nursing a hard-on as I worked on a naughty cartoon. I was a little embarrassed to be found in this state, as it felt a little pervy to be turned on by my own scribbling. Mentally, I shrugged and consigned myself to shame and ridicule from my sister, despite the fact that we'd enjoyed the new experience of a delicious sixty-nine out by the pool the night before.

I turned and smiled sheepishly at her as she approached briskly.

"What are you working--." She came to a stop at my shoulder and laughed. "Bro! Are you jerking off?" She reached around and gave my cock a little squeeze, glancing at the cartoon on my table. "Ooh! That's a dirty cartoon! You make those?" She smiled with an inquisitive look on her face. I noticed that she didn't let go of my cock, which was now harder than it had been a few minutes ago.

"I use another name, but the editors of these magazines know who I am. I do that because I don't want my regular, money-earning fans to know, but I get these naughty ideas sometimes."

"Well, that makes sense, Jonah," she agreed. "Let me see. Is this a finished piece, or...?" Letting my stiffy go with a little pat, she slid the paper off the drafting table and picked it up. Running her eyes over the cartoon with her tongue poking slightly out of her grinning teeth, she cast a quick glance at me and suddenly laughed.

What she was seeing was a man in a suit sitting at a restaurant table holding a knife and fork in his hands. A nude woman lay on the table with her lady bits placed directly before him as if she was offering the main course. A short distance away a couple was sitting at another table, and the woman was saying to their server, "We'll have what he's having."

"Not bad, Bro, not bad!" She laughed again. Handing the cartoon back to me, she asked, "Where do you submit these? What name do you use?"

Somewhat reluctantly I told her, but I'm not telling my readers. I do have my privacy, after all.

"Well, it's after 6 PM, Jonah. Are you able to stop? I've got Mexican food on the table."

"You're talking my language," I answered, standing up and reaching for the cargo shorts draped over another chair.

"Oh, no," she stopped me. "You're already dressed for dinner as far as I'm concerned. In fact," she added, grasping the hem of her tank top, "I'll dress down." With that she pulled her top over her shoulders and off, revealing her flat tummy and perfect round breasts. She shook her shoulder-length light brown hair back into place and dropped the shirt over a nearby file cabinet, and shimmed out of her shorts and minimal black thong.

I found myself short of breath as I watched her, and if I hadn't already been sporting a proud woody I would surely have produced one then. Her skin seems to have a permanent golden glow to it, and I ran my eyes over her from her own smiling face, past her shoulders, over her firm, not-too-large breasts with their pink, eraser-like nipples, down her flat belly with a hint of a firm six-pack, to her slender hips and rounded buttocks, and over her landing strip and the slit where her labia just peeked out, and down all the way to her feet.

"Geez, Bro, take a picture so it'll last longer!" She laughed delightedly.

"Can I?" I reached for my phone.

"No!" She exclaimed, instinctively covering her breasts with her arms. "Uh, well, okay, if it's only for you, Brother. And I get to take a picture of you, too! Fair is fair!" She dropped her arms, and before she could change her mind I quickly snapped a couple of her right there in my work room.

"Pervert!" She squealed, giggling. "My phone is out in the kitchen, next to the food!"

"Well, let's eat, Sis! I'm hungry. And I've got some beer."

So we sat at the kitchen counter, hungrily wolfing down plates of enchiladas, tamales, and beans from the best Mexican place in town. We each had a pint of IPA from my favorite brewery in front of us, too.

My hard-on settled down and I stayed a bit less than half erect as I enjoyed watching my naked sister eating, her breasts occasionally interacting in a pleasant way with the counter. But it was the light of her face, and the way she sometimes brushed her hair behind her ear, and her smile, that were holding most of my attention.

I asked her about her day, and she said it was fairly quiet, and gave a sigh of relief. "After yesterday, we all deserved an easy one." Taking a good slug of beer, she asked, "How about you?"

"Oh, nothing. A check came in the mail, so I'd better run it in tomorrow." In fact, I had the check sitting with a deposit slip right there with some other mail on the counter. She looked over at the mail and saw the check, and of course she grabbed it. She gasped and her eyes widened when she saw the numbers. Looking up at me, she was speechless for a moment.

"Most of my royalties are sent direct-deposit to the bank, but this represents a new contract, and it's not set up yet," I explained.

She was silent a moment longer, and I could see her mind working. She cast her gaze around my square-log home with the simple but well-made fixtures and furniture. "I-- You--! You probably earn more than I do!"

"Probably," I acknowledged. "But I'm not paying off my education, either, and I don't work for anyone else--well, except for my agent." I shrugged and finished my beer. "Anyway, I don't know how much you earn. And I've just recently realized that sooner or later my creativity may run dry, so I'm socking a lot away, too."

We sat in silence as Alicia finished her plate of food and her beer. Finally she shook her head as if she was clearing it. "Whoosh! I didn't come out here to compare bank accounts." Wadding up the waxed paper and box her food had come in, she slid off her stool. "Let's go outside. I want to soak, and you owe me a couple of pictures."

"I was hoping you came out because you wanted to continue what we were doing last night."

Alicia actually blushed, but as she came up to me she wrapped me in a hug. Her breasts dug into my chest and she wiggled her hips into mine.

"Oh, that goes without saying, Jonah." As we hugged, one of her arms dropped from my waist and I felt her hand closed over my penis and balls. I hugged her close, and turned to walk out the sliding door but she stopped me. "No! Kiss me, Brother!"

And so we stood there and tasted each other's lips, and then our tongues swirled together. Skin to skin, hugging tightly, lips locked, it all felt right and good. She's my sister, and it felt as if it couldn't get any better. But then, on a more physical plane, it did get better as Alicia took my pull-toy in her hand again and did what she could to make it grow. Which It did. And that felt right and good, too.

When we walked out onto my patio, I was sporting a good erection, and Alicia had her cellphone in her hand. The light was still strong, but was turning a soft golden color as the evening settled in.

My naked sister stopped and raised her phone as I kept walking, and so I stopped and turned, giving her an angled shot that showed my butt as well as my erect cock and my balls, along with my chest and arms--which are pretty hot, if you ask me, especially for a cartoonist.

"Oh, that's good!" She exclaimed, clicking away.

From there, we fell into an adult photo shoot. She got a few more full-body shots of me, then closed in for close-ups--not just of my man-stuff, but of my chest, arms, and butt. Coming in close and kneeling down in front of me, she rested my cock against her breasts in various ways. Blushing, she held the phone at the end of her extended arm and took the tip of my cock into her mouth, showing her teeth. "No one's ever gonna see these!" She exclaimed. Then she held the phone down low, swallowed my cock as far as she could, and took a couple of shots looking up at the action. Next, she stood and slid my cock just barely between her legs so that it parted her slit.

I was feeling electric, and my erection was swollen and as long as it's ever gotten. Seeing that, she gave it a kiss, then turned around and slid that thing between her legs from the rear, so that the head of my cock peeked out in front, spreading her lips just below that delicate landing strip. A great picture. I was about ready to spurt at that point, but she slipped off quickly and said, "All right, now get some good ones of me."

And so I did. Standing, with one of her hands on a nipple. Close-ups of nipples, breasts, pudenda, buttocks, her hand tugging on my crank. Sitting on the edge of the pool with one leg up, showing her vaginal lips and just a little pink. Her foot, pushing my dick into my belly, and under my balls.

Finally, my horniness was beginning to burst, and I could see for myself when she declared, "Jonah, I'm dripping!"

"Are you on the pill?" I asked as I held out a hand for her to stand up.

"Oh, yeah, I'm on the pill, all right." She looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are we gonna go for it?"

"How could we not, at this point?" I asked, leading her over to the picnic table. "I'm not even interested in foreplay, right now. I want to bend you over the table."

She shuddered in excitement and giggled. "Oh, Jonah, let's do it. Who needs foreplay?"

When Alicia bent over the picnic table with her forearms supporting her, I stood right up against her, reached around with one hand, and parted her labia, feeling for her clit and her opening. She gasped and shuddered again, and I directed my cock to where it needed to be.

"Ready or not, 'Licia, here I come!" I found my way in just a little bit, and, feeling her wetness and not feeling much resistance, I thrust my hips forward and slid in up to my balls. Alicia uttered a long gasp followed by a moan.

"Oh, yes! Oh, Jonah! Oh, yes!" Her head dropped to the table as her vaginal muscles flexed and then grabbed hold in a squeeze, and it felt like nothing else on earth.

"My God, Alicia! You feel so good!" I cried as I rested a moment to get the full effect and allow her to get used to my presence buried fully in her liquidy, velvet sheath.

After a moment of heavy panting, my gorgeous sister started flexing her hips to get me going, so I began moving in and out, feeling her slippery vagina grip and loosen as we sought a rhythm. I leaned forward and reached my hands to hold her breasts, which were hanging down invitingly. Slipping her nipples between two fingers on each hand, I squeezed and tweaked them both as I thrust in and out.

Alicia started moaning and panting, clutching one hand over one of mine as I squeezed her breast. Lowering her head to the table, she reached between her legs to squeeze my balls as I bounced on her thighs, than her fingers found her clitoris.

I don't know how long we kept on, but I saw sweat rolling down the groove of her spine, and I was dripping from my nose. We were both so horny, though, that it can't have been too long. As Alicia started making a high-pitched keening sound as she pushed back against me, I felt my orgasm rising up.

"Gonna come! Gonna come! Gonna come!" She began whimpering, until her climax rose up and her chanting became a screaming wail. Even as I reminded myself that I was glad I had no near neighbors, I was overcome by my own orgasm, and as she jerked and wailed on the picnic table, I heard myself give a loud "Aaah," as I felt the delicious spurting that filled her insides.

I collapsed on top of her as she lay bent over the table, and our hearts beat wildly as we caught our breath.

A few moments later, I stood up and slowly withdrew my dripping cock from her, making a squishy sound as the head came out of her vagina. Alicia's knees wobbled as she stood up and hugged me. "Jonah," she whispered. "Jonah. Jonah."

"I love you, Sis," I whispered as we held each other. She leaned back and looked me in the eyes. "I not only love you so much, but I trust you, too."

"That's important, isn't it?" I nodded my agreement. "We'll work it out," I said.

"We'll work it out," she echoed. Glancing down at my dripping cock, which was still hard, she laughed and said, "We've got a little clean-up to do."

I pointed out to her my outdoor shower set-up, but she said, "No, you do that, and I'll go in to the can. I always try to push some of the load out." She looked slightly sheepish as she added, "I know it's old-fashioned, but I use a gentle douche to clean up."

I looked at her, and nodded again. "Good idea. I've never liked the concept of sloppy seconds, myself, even if it's my own firsts."

"My, aren't we the jaded sex athletes," she laughed. "I'll be right back."

After I'd showered off over against the stone wall where the shower fixture was, Alicia wasn't back yet. So I dove into the pool and swam a couple of laps. I'm afraid I was still hard, but it didn't seem to have any effect as a rudder or a keel. When I finished and climbed out, Alicia still wasn't back, so I just lay down on my back by the edge of the pool. It's always nice to lie naked outdoors and watch the sky. But in this case, I had just fucked my sister. While I had definitely enjoyed it, and she had, too, I wondered if we were getting into something that would end up causing trouble. Where were we going with this? Should we stop now, before we got more invested in a behavior pattern that would, sooner or later, get noticed by others?

I must have drifted off for a few moments, because all of a sudden, Alicia was planting her naked loins right on my upper thighs, and as I cleared my brain she was stuffing my now softer and smaller penis into her very moist muff. It was the oddest sensation, and I summoned up my sharpest reaction.

"Whurff?" I said.

Alicia giggled and said, "Exactly." With her fingers she straightened everything out, and there she was, essentially sitting on my genitalia. She lowered her knees to the pavement, and kind of hunkered down so she could watch. We both watched and marveled as my penis swelled into a cock, mostly inside her.

My head was clear enough at that point that I reached up and cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples gently.

"I read about that in an old sex book from the '70s," she said, "and always wanted to try it." She began to rise up and down slowly, flexing her vaginal muscles around my shaft. "Kinda fun," she concluded. "Now, ride, cowgirl, ride!" She told herself, and started moving faster.

Before too long, both her hands made their way to her lower lips, and since my hands were busy with her nipples and breasts, it seemed as if it was working fine. Soon her fingers were moving rapidly, her rising and falling was becoming more intense, and she was panting along in a steady rhythm. Just watching her while I was feeding her my sausage was having its effect on me, too, even though I'd just come a little bit ago.

Her movements became jerky, and her panting grew into moans, and suddenly she stiffened and gave a drawn-out "arghhhh" as I felt my cock being bathed in her orgasm. It was all it too much for me, and my orgasm had me raising my butt off the cement and shooting another load into my sister.

When we woke up, there on the concrete by the pool, it was already dark, and we had another sticky mess to deal with.

My sister stayed with me in my bed that night, and for the first time in a long time, this bed-partner felt like the right one.

To be continued.

Flint13
Flint13
72 Followers