All Comments on 'Sneak Previews - The Sequel'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!!!

loved it...so fucking hot!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Thank you Anonymous, I'm glad you liked it!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hot story

I liked the way you described how he was feeling and thinking when they first started at the theatre. Showing his resistance to doing it in public giving way to his desires he couldn't physically even though he was saying no. Good work.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Very Obsevant

Thank you Rwa, I was trying to give the character some conflict and hoping that struggle of being shyer in public versus his attraction to his lover would be erotic. Glad you enjoyed and thanks for commenting.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo! A terrific hot followup to the first story. Great sex descriptions and loved the interplay between the two guys. Gifted descriptions as well. Thank you!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you Rob, glad you enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story.. We need a new chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sneak Previews Previous Part
Sneak Previews Series Info