Sneaking In

Story Info
Marcus demands payment for keeping sister's secret.
4.1k words
4.52
29.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus was surprised to hear a banging at his window that it brought him out of his concentration as he watched porn on his computer. Getting interrupted while watching porn was as frustrating and awkward enough at the best of times but getting caught in the act by his annoying new stepsister knocking at his bedroom window was something else entirely.

"What the hell do you want now?!" Marcus hissed angrily, approaching the window after slamming his laptop shut and putting his cock back into his pajama pants. Marcus tried to pin the head of his cock underneath the waistband of his pajama pants, so it wouldn't create too much of a tent as he walked over to the window. Naturally Natalie found Marcus's whole situation hilarious and was trying her best not to laugh out loud and wake up the entire house as Marcus unlocked his ground floor window and let her climb back in the house. He could smell the alcohol on her breath and some light smoke on her clothes as she staggered in, trying her best to keep her noise down.

"You know we have a front door," he reminded her angrily as he was still upset that she had ruined his video viewing.

"I forgot my keys," she explained as she kicked off her heels, still stumbling into Marcus's room. Given that it was two in the morning and she'd already been in enough trouble for sneaking out at night the week before, it made sense that she wasn't exactly going to come home and ring the doorbell.

"Besides, it's not like you were doing anything important," she added with a mischievous smirk, clearly aware of what she had interrupted when she knocked on his window.

"Whatever," Marcus said as he shrugged his shoulders, "It's not like you don't do it too."

"Uhh no. I have guys for... umm nothing" she started, catching herself before she admitted too much about her own personal life.

"Relax, it's hardly a secret Nat. You really aren't as clever or sneaky as you think you are." Marcus revealed smugly, referring to the guys he knew she'd been sneaking out to meet basically every other night. Marcus had heard her sneaking back into the house at least twice this week alone.

"Well maybe you should worry more about getting yourself laid rather than what I'm doing," she snapped before making a beeline for the bedroom door.

"Hold on," Marcus said, suddenly blocking her path.

"I want something in return for not revealing your secrets to your mom this time," he said with a wicked grin brightening his face.

"What are you talking about?" Natalie quickly responded unsure of what Marcus was getting at.

"Well if you want me to keep quiet about your nightly activities I think I should be getting some kind of compensation," Marcus said a she smiled wickedly at his new stepsister.

"Ugh. Fine, what do you want?" she huffed, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes at him.

"Well since you stood at the window staring at my dick..." Marcus started saying before Natalie stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa, what the fuck?" she interrupted angrily.

"Keep dreaming because I'm not doing anything like that for you ever!" Natalie said as she glared angrily at her brother.

"You will if you want me to keep covering for you. You know you'll lose your car if mom and dad find out about all your sneaking out," Marcus responded snarkily with a big smile on his face. Natalie opened her mouth as if to argue but for once actually found herself at a loss for words. She just stood there for a moment trying to think. Fortunately thanks to the copious amounts of alcohol she'd been drinking with her friends, it didn't take much more prodding to get her to comply with what he wanted.

"Asshole! Let's just get it over with you perv," Natalie said as she rolled her eyes hard.

"Start with that tight top, I wanna see those awesome tits," Marcus said bluntly, ignoring her insults and getting excited at the prospect of seeing his hot new stepsister's boobs.

"Ugh. Are all you guys really exactly the same?" Natalie responded, even as she started lowering the straps on her top down her shoulders.

"You're the one always walking around in those tiny bikinis, what do you expect?" Marcus responded as he started intently at Natalie just waiting for the moment when she would finally reveal her spectacular breasts. His sexy stepsister couldn't suppress her sly grin at that as he took a seat on the end of the bed while she toyed with the hem of her crop top. Marcus could barely believe his luck that he was about to see Natalie's amazing tits.

"So you promise not to tell mom or dad about me going out after curfew? Or any of this?" she clarified before she removed her top. She just held the bottom of her tight top waiting for Marcus to answer.

"Uh huh, yeah, I promise," he assured her although being so close to finally seeing her naked chest, he probably would have agreed to anything in that moment. Natalie took another glance at the door and while he initially thought she was thinking of making a run for it, she was simply checking they were still in the clear.

"Lock the door first," Natalie said as her eyes darted toward the door one last time.

"Jeez sis, everyone's upstairs and asleep," Marcus said slightly annoyed, but he stood up to lock the door as requested anyway. Sitting back on the bed, Marcus's sexy sister refused to look me in the eye when she finally crossed her arms and pulled her top over her head, shaking it out of her blonde hair and leaving her standing in the middle of Marcus's room in just her bra and tight painted on jeans. Marcus had seen her in a bikini plenty of times before but seeing her in her sexy, black underwear was infinitely better and his cock twitched with excitement of what was to come.

"Happy now?" Natalie said with her arms still crossed under her impressive chest as she stared her brother down.

"Hell no keep going!" Marcus said a little too enthusiastically as he continued to stare at his gorgeous sister.

"Well you only said my top," she pointed out, grinning and clearly not hating this as much as she pretended. She continued to stare at her brother with a smug smile.

"Well I didn't expect you to be wearing a bra though, you hardly ever seem to be wearing one these days," he responded at he continued to stare at Natalie's fantastic bra clad breasts.

"Oh I don't do I? How long have you been checking me out huh? I bet you've been waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of me like this ever since we moved in," Natalie said as she glared at her brother not liking where this line of questioning was leading. Marcus continued to hold his ground and stare his sister down waiting in anticipation.

"Yep, come on now and get on with it or I'll go tell mom and dad right now," Marcus said knowing that Natalie wouldn't resist his threat to tell their parents. Natalie simply rolled her eyes again as she held her ground for a bit but she finally reached back to unclasp her bra. A moment later it loosened. Marcus continued to stare intensely as he awaited the inevitable reveal. Natalie took a breath, directed her eyes at the ceiling and finally let her bra and hands fall away. Marcus almost gasped at how divine her natural, young breasts looked as they stood firm and proud on her chest. They actually appeared larger than he'd expected on her otherwise petite young body.

"Wow Natalie those look absolutely amazing," Marcus marveled, suddenly finding himself standing up in front of her and reaching out with one hand.

"Hey, no touching!" she exclaimed, slapping his hand away and stepping back, her tits jiggling slightly with each motion.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry. They just look so freaking amazing." Marcus repeated holding up his hands in surrender. He backed a few steps away from Natalie. It seemed his sister was enjoying the compliments even if they were coming from her own brother.

"Oh really? You think they look amazing?" Natalie asked coyly as she cupped her fantastic breasts in her hands.

"Seriously sis, damn they're pretty much perfect," Marcus assured her as he was unable to tear his eyes away from the spectacular, jiggling breasts in front of him. She actually blushed at that revelation; bashfully brushing some of her long blonde hair behind her ear while Marcus took the opportunity to push for more from her.

"Now shall we see if that pretty pussy is just as perfect?" Marcus said with a huge shit-eating grin, pushing his luck to see how far he could get Natalie to go.

"Err, wait. Ummm I'm not so sure about that," Natalie muttered, not sure that she really wanted to take things that far. All Marcus had to do was give her a stern, pointed look and she blushed bright red before she relented with a sigh.

"This is an absolute onetime thing okay?" she insisted staring hard at Marcus before popping the button on her skin tight jeans before she started lowering them down her amazing, sexy fit legs.

"Of course," he responded only somewhat sarcastically, but Natalie smiled and continued removing her jeans anyway. Marcus watched unblinking as his sister finished wiggling out of her tight denim, eventually kicking her jeans off and hooking her fingers into the waistband of her peach colored panties. It was then she smirked to herself and decided to have some fun of her own, stretching the material with her fingers but not quite lowering them enough to actually show anything.

"Damn you, you little tease," Marcus said with a grin as Natalie proceeded to put on a show for him. Watching her perform Marcus could no longer resist and finally grasped his achingly hard cock. Natalie immediately saw what I was doing but raised no objections; in fact she smiled seductively and seemed to encourage him.

"I think it's only fair you take some clothes off too," she suggested. "If someone catches us I'm not going to be the only one literally caught with their pants down," Natalie said with a mischievous grin.

"The doors locked, no one's coming in," Marcus argued with his sister.

"Just do it you idiot," Natalie shot back at him. Wondering why he was even arguing the point, Marcus quickly tore his clothes off, Natalie giggled briefly at the speed at which he undressed. Maybe she hadn't expected him to strip completely naked immediately, but her eyes widened and she blushed again at the sight of his throbbing, stiff cock.

"Now it's your turn," Marcus said as he continued to gaze at his sister's nearly naked body while he stroked his very erect cock. Feeling considerably more confident now, Natalie finally peeled her final item of clothing down her shapely legs to reveal her pristine looking, sexy shaved pussy. She continued to look at her brother as he stroked his cock while she lowered her panties down her legs. Marcus continued stroking his cock as he watched her panties hit the floor, his eyes drinking in the sight of his slightly annoying stepsister standing in front of him naked as the day she was born.

"Umm, so now what? Are we done?" she asked a minute later, growing suddenly self-conscious about her naked state.

"Turn around first Nat, I wanna see that sexy ass," Marcus said full of confidence as he took in his beautiful stepsister's amazing naked body. She rolled her eyes at him but didn't argue and promptly spun on her heel to show off her exquisite, round butt.

"Yeah, now bend over a little," Marcus said as he continued to stare at Natalie's fantastic rear end while he stroked his cock a little faster. His breath almost caught in his throat as Natalie obediently followed his instruction without any hesitation, placing her hands on the desk as she bent at her waist. His eyes fell to her puffy, pink lips peeking between her thighs and Marcus suddenly realized he wanted much more than just a simple look. With her still bent over, Marcus stood up behind her and placed one hand on the small of her back, holding her in place while he began caressing her soft ass with his other hand.

"Hang on, we said no touching," she whispered nervously but she made no effort to resist Marcus's advances.

"We've already come this far, just let me feel you for a minute," Marcus said as he continued to massage Natalie's fantastic round ass. Marcus took her silence as consent and continued to grope her tight, sexy, round ass. After getting a good handful, he moved his hands upward, leaning over to reach under to cup and lift her large breasts in both of his hands, causing her to sigh and moan contentedly. This position also had the benefit of letting his rock hard cock 'accidentally' press up against her round backside.

"Wow! You're really hard," Natalie moaned as Marcus continued to massage her fantastic chest.

"Well yeah, it's all your fault," Marcus whispered quietly as he started to gently grind his stiff cock against her sexy round ass. He almost considered rubbing it directly against her wet pussy but he didn't dare risk pushing things too far and scaring her off. Plus he had no idea if he'd be able to resist the tempting idea of slamming straight into her teen pussy and pounding her over his desk.

"Come here," Marcus finally said, pulling Natalie back to his bed to sit beside him, her eyes were locked on his erect cock.

"Touch it," he gently whispered in her ear.

"This is really weird," Natalie giggled uneasily as Marcus took her hand and guided it to his stiff cock. Natalie offered no resistance and a moment later she was wrapping her cool soft fingers around Marcus's shaft and stroking him in her small fist, twisting her hand every now and then, which made him softly moan.

"Yeah that feels so good, keep doing that sis," Marcus encouraged her.

"Oh Yeah, you've definitely done this before," he said smugly as he checked out his sister's gorgeous naked body.

"It's really big," she whispered under her breath as she stared down at his cock while she stroked it up and down.

"Yeah? Bigger than your last boyfriend's cock I bet." Marcus boasted confidently while giving his sister a sly smile.

"W-What umm no, no way!" Natalie said quickly trying to defend herself. However, her unconvincing tone said it all.

"Sure, sure, if you say so. Is this what you do out in the car with your boyfriends? A few hand jobs and some road head?" Marcus asked with a smug smile enjoying the uncomfortable look on her face.

"Why, are you jealous?" she purred regaining her confidence She started jerking his cock faster clearly trying to get him to finish sooner.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Make your little sister blow you?" she quickly retorted back to her brother not enjoying his arrogant and cocky tone.

"Fuck Natalie. I bet you're such a good little cock sucking slut!" Marcus hissed back trying to regain control of the situation. Natalie was so focused on beating my cock with both hands she didn't even seem to notice when Marcus let his hand wander onto her strong smooth thigh.

"You're really wet," he informed her, his finger lightly brushing against her moist slit.

"You're getting off on this; you're getting off on stroking your brother's dick," Marcus said with a smug smile as he realized how turned on his sister was, while she stroked his cock.

"Just hurry up and fuckin' come!" she whined, her brow furrowing as Marcus started to play with her sexy, tight pussy, running his fingers up and down her slimy groove and circling her pretty little clit.

"If you want me to finish you're gonna have to blow me sis, since you brought it up earlier," Marcus said with a big smile on his face hoping his sister would follow his request. In truth he was already struggling to hold off, but he couldn't take his eyes off of his sister's sweet, soft looking lips, imagining how good they'd feel wrapped tightly around his stiff erection. Natalie simply glared at her brother angrily, knowing this had already gone way too far. He continued to silently convince her to play along when he slyly dipped a single finger into her tight pussy, teasing her dripping hole.

"Fuck it. Fine if it'll shut you up," she finally announced, crouching beside him and leaning in to impatiently take his cock into her cool mouth.

"Ohhh, wow hell yeah. Good girl, just like that yeah" Marcus gasped, his hips involuntarily jerking up slightly as Natalie rapidly bobbed her head over the first few inches with her soft lips wrapped snugly around his cock. While she struggled taking much more than half of his length, her skills with her tongue more than made up for it. As she constantly swirled her tongue and flicked it around the tip, bathing him in her warm wet spit while her hand used her saliva to jerk the base of his shaft and massage his large balls. It was obvious his sexy step sister was giving Marcus her best effort so he decided to show his appreciation by reaching round to continue playing with her sweet, tight, little pussy, taking her breath away when he slipped two fingers inside of her.

"Oh shit yesss!" she moaned a little too loudly with her whole petite body jerking forward at the intense penetration.

"Oh gosh Natalie" he gasped, shocked at how incredibly tight she was and realizing he definitely should have started with just a single finger.

"Ohhh ahhh mmm," she nodded in some pleasure as she continued to bob her head on Marcus's cock. Natalie didn't seem to mind it a little rough however as she actually smiled up at Marcus knowingly so without any further prompting he wiggled his fingers a little deeper inside of her before pulling them out and slamming them back in. Yet again she moaned loudly around his cock and her body rocked forward as Marcus repeated the motion again and again until she started to brace herself, pushing back against his thrusting hand as her head rapidly bobbed up and down on his lap. Finally she came very hard as she drenched Marcus's hand and her entire body turned to jelly and she fought hard not to scream out loud and wake the whole house. It was suddenly all too much for Marcus but just as he was about to warn her, Natalie was suddenly on top of him. Natalie had suddenly grown very animated and desperate, pressing her lips against Marcus's as she pushed him back and straddled his lap.

"I want it inside me now," she whined, breathlessly as she grinded her pussy against Marcus's very stiff penis.

"Oh fuck sis," Marcus moaned as Natalie continued to grind her very wet pussy against his rock hard cock.

"We can't though. We really can't ohhh," Natalie moaned as she continued to grind against him almost as if she couldn't stop herself.

"Yeah I know. You're right we really shouldn't," Marcus agreed though he couldn't really convince himself, as it felt so good to feel his sister's wet pussy grinding against his stiff erection. But despite both of them objecting out loud, their bodies seemed to want the complete opposite and before Marcus knew it, the head of his cock was nestled between her moist pussy lips and Natalie was slowly pushing herself down to take it deeper inside of her love tunnel. Her tight little pussy resisted his thick cock at first but soon it stretched to accommodate Marcus's tool and both of them grunted as he filled her tight tunnel.

"Oh my, gosh," she groaned as a look of pleasure spread across her face.

"Just really quickly okay? Just for a brief minute?" Natalie groaned as she started sliding his cock deeper inside of her pussy. Marcus simply nodded his head as Natalie sat up straight and slowly began to ride him. She groaned as his cock slowly slid deeper inside. She couldn't believe how thick his dick was and how deep it was going inside of her. Marcus had never even imagined going this far with his sexy sister but now they had reached this point he never wanted the moment to end and he leaned up and took one of her erect nipples in his mouth, which elicited a very loud pleasurable moan from his sister. Unfortunately though with all of her fantastic teasing, her blowjob and now how incredible her tight pussy felt around his big cock, he could quickly feel his balls tensing up ready to blow the biggest load of his young life.

12