All Comments on 'Sneaking In'

by zachattack163

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

Not too shabby, you just need to be careful about flipping from Marcus to I, a bit uneven when that happens.

amepaculamepacul5 months ago

Third person to 1st person. It was almost too much, but I made it through. Nice story idea, but it would have been more enjoyable with better grammar. Perhaps an editor would help.

vanyevanye5 months ago

Couldn't finish - the author couldn't keep straight whether this was a first or third perspective tale multiple times in the first two paragraphs.

Conyewest469Conyewest4695 months ago

Good story and it would be interesting to see a follow up chapter but the story kept changing from first person, like he was telling the story, to third person, like someone else was telling the story. It became distracting at times. Stick with one point of view. Either the character in the story or the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Proofread, proofread, proofread. I liked the story, but you lost me when you couldn't decide between 'my' and 'his right at the beginning. Please find someone to help you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Repulsive slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story would have been a lot better if you had just taken some time to read through it and fix obvious mistakes. Just running a search for every instance of "I," "me," "my," and "mine" would have helped a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need to stick with one point of view instead of switching between them multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the concept, and although you seemed to iron out the POV after the third paragraph, my first thought was 2 brothers, one of which was trying to stuff the other one’s cock back into his boxers, and I almost quit reading. Glad I kept going, because it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, after the third shift between 1. person "me"/"my" and 3. person "Marcus"/"he" I got too dizzy and gave up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

five stars, good story, get an editor or someone you trust to proofread your stories before you publish them. Don't stop writing, just get better at it.

unclebeardyunclebeardy3 months ago

4* Could have been a 5 if it were not for all the flipping between points of view. Really need at least a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzachattack163@zachattack163
I'm enjoying writing new stories. I hope you like the stories I write. Feel free to leave comments on any of my stories as long as they are constructive. I do read all the comments.