Sneaking In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, ohh fuck sis. I'm gonna cum," Marcus grunted, holding onto her slim waist.

"Oh fuck you're gonna make me cum!" Marcus groaned as he tried to catch his breath and hold back as long as possible.

"Wait! Don't cum yet. I'm so close too. Just hold on for a moment and let me come again uhhh, please," Natalie groaned as Marcus felt her pussy start to tense up around his thick cock.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk" Marcus groaned, gritting his teeth as Natalie now slammed her ass up and down on his cock again and again, using his long, thick cock to get herself off.

"Uhhh fuck, your cock feels so fucking good," she reluctantly admitted as she grinned mischievously.

"In fact, I could get used to this," Natalie groaned with a wicked grin as she stared into her brother's eyes.

"Ohh, ohh yeah?" Marcus groaned curiously as he looked up into his sister's gorgeous light brown eyes as she stared deviously back down at him.

"Uh huh, if you keep this thing nice and hard for me, maybe I'll come ride it again. Think you could handle that?" Natalie moaned as she stared down at her brother and provocatively licked her lips. Marcus then reached up and groped her large breasts as she continued to ride him and leaned back slightly showing off her body for him.

"Ohh fuck yeah, but you'll have to wait for that and I'm taking you from behind next time sis," he groaned as he shoved his cock up and a bit deeper inside of his sister.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," she purred, staring deep into her brother's eyes.

"I'll bend over for you shaking my perfect ass in your face and let you take out all your frustration, and can just...fucking...pound me!" Natalie moaned as she stared into her brother's soul, as she got closer to her own powerful orgasm. Without warning she suddenly, and thankfully, tensed up and hit her own crescendo, gushing all over my cock with a strangled cry as her gorgeous eyes rolled back in her head. Her sweet tight pussy clamped down so tight that Marcus immediately lost control of his own orgasm and his hips suddenly jerked upwards as he unloaded deep inside of her. Her pulsing pussy squeezed and milked every last drop every last drop from his spurting cock. Natalie's body trembled above him and her legs shook from her powerful orgasm. She bit her lip as Marcus continued to unload all of his cum deep inside of his sexy sister and treated her to her very first cream pie. Natalie realized that her brother must have been really turned on by everything that happened tonight based on all of the cum he was shooting up inside of her. Eventually both of them were able to relax as they came down from their mutual orgasms with Natalie collapsing into her brother.

Finally they both caught their breath and Natalie lifted herself up and said, "I guess I don't have to sneak out anymore." She then pulled herself off of Marcus's shrinking cock and stood back up on shaky legs.

Natalie then walked around Marcus's room and picked up her discarded clothing before walking over to her brother's door before pausing for a moment as she turned around and said, "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow bro," before she winked at him and then walked to her own room.

12