Sneaky Morning Blowjob

Story Info
Mom and Son continue to fool around behind Dad's back.
1.7k words
4.44
50k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER: The following is a complete work of fiction. A fantasy. All characters are over the age of 18.*

**This is the sequel to 'Sneaky Bedtime Blowjob'.**

Cassie woke up Saturday morning to her son, David, on top of her. He was naked, straddling her and entertaining himself by molesting her massive tits.

Yawning, she stretched her arms above her head. "Good morning, baby." Her voice was still soft with sleep. "Where's your dad?"

"He just got in the shower," the teenage boy answered as he smacked his erection on her pale tits. "Mommy, make me cum."

Cassie smiled up at her boy and pulled down her nightgown, letting her huge white udders spill free. She squeezed them tightly together around David's thick cock and giggled as she completely engulfed the boy's dick.

"Oooh, give it to me baby," the blonde mother cooed as she stroked his shaft with her tits. She pumped them back and forth, making a soft rhythmic papping noise from smacking against David's thighs. Minutes passed, the boy remained rock hard and Cassie became red-faced and out of breath. "Hurry sweetie," she urged. "Your dad won't be in the shower for much longer."

David leaned forward, grabbed his mother by her small wrists and used her hands to squeeze her tits even tighter around his cock. He shifted his hips and began to hump his mother's massive chest, his dick lost in pillowy, soft flesh. Cassie writhed underneath, hot from how she was being handled. She moaned and sighed and would occasionally spit deep into her cleavage.

She had done just that when David grabbed her unexpectedly by the back of the head and pushed her face down into her massive tits. He grunted and thrust his dick forward, battering her lips with a few strokes before she opened her mouth and let his attacking member in.

Cassie's eyes rolled in her head as her son held her down and fucked her tits and face at the same time. She knew he was going to cum soon, his cock throbbed and she tasted his precome.

The shower turned off at the same time as Cassie turned her head to catch her breath. David pumped once more and when his cock emerged from in between her tits, it exploded. A jet of hot cum shot out and caught Cassie under the chin with a wet splat.

"Oh my God, baby!" Cassie laughed in surprise. David didn't slow down and each thrust culminated in yet another rope of sticky cum. A half dozen spurts later and the busty, blonde mother was thoroughly glazed. Cum covered her lips and ran down her chin to her chest and the tops of her breasts. One errant shot caught her ear and hair and stained her pillow.

"Oh fuck, Mommy." David sighed. "I needed that." Cassie moaned and stroked his dick contentedly. Caught up in the moment, neither of them heard the bathroom door open or Brian's footsteps down the hall. Suddenly, the bedroom door burst open and in walked the cuckolded husband and father.

"I swear, there's no better way to start the day than a nice hot shower!" Brian's voice came from underneath the towel he was using to dry his hair. When he let it fall to the floor, Cassie was sitting up on the bed with her back to him.

"You're right, darling," she agreed sweetly, while David's cum dripped off her chin and ran down her tits. "I'm going to go take one now. Why don't you go get breakfast started, hmmm?"

Brian grunted in the affirmative and stepped into the closet to get dressed. Underneath the bed David was slowly crawling towards the door. He was just about to make for the door when his dad poked his head out.

"Should I wake up David?" he asked. Cassie quickly slipped on her robe and kept her back to her husband.

"No! No, I'll get him." She said too quickly.

Brian stepped back into the closet humming to himself while Cassie walked by and opened the door. Using his mother as a shield David darted out into the hallway, naked. As Cassie pulled the door closed they both let out a sigh of relief.

"That was too close, baby," she whispered. "What would your father have said if he saw the mess you made?"

David grinned at his mother and undid the sash of her robe with his finger. "He'd probably think it was your skin care routine." He said as he rubbed his jizz into her huge tit. The boy's cock stirred as he tweaked her pink nipples.

Cassie bit her lip and moaned softly before she summoned all of her self control. "No more of that, mister," she said while pushing her son backwards down the hall. "Come on. Go get dressed. I need to shower and clean up your mess."

David reluctantly let go of her tits with a pout. "Give it one more kiss. Pretty please, mommy." Just over the threshold of the bathroom, Cassie stopped and looked over her shoulder at the 6 foot teenager. He stuck out his bottom lip and made eyes at her.

Giggling, the blonde turned around and bent over to kiss her son's cock. "One more kiss," she pecked his swelling head. "Now, *kiss* behave *kiss* yourself." Cassie sucked hard on his head, her cheeks concave before releasing him with a loud pop! as she stood up. David took a hold of his cock just as the bedroom door opened at the end of the hall and his dad stepped out.

Cassie immediately stepped back into the bathroom and swiftly closed the door, nearly catching David's dick in the jamb.

"David?" Brian said, confused. "David, why the hell are you in the hallway naked?"

"I- Uh- You see," David stammered as he covered his wilting manhood in his hands. " Mom, woke me up but then she jumped in the shower before I could piss." From behind the bathroom door the shower started, as if on cue. The teenager shrugged and added in a conspiratorial whisper. "You know how it is, first thing in the morning."

Brian gave his son a look and nodded in agreement. " Yeah, I know what you mean." He knocked on the bathroom door, opened it without waiting for an invitation and walked right in on Cassie naked.

"Brian! What the hell?" she said as she tried and failed to cover herself up with her arms.

"Cassie, David needs to use the toilet, huh?" Brian said without seeming to notice his wife's nakedness. Over his shoulder, David ogled his mother and felt his member regain some of its lost rigidity. "I mean, you know how it is first thing in the morning." Cassie threw up her hands in disbelief and gestured towards the toilet, her tits swaying obscenely.

Brian turned around and patted his son on the back. "There you go. Next time, put on some boxers. Don't take forever, I'm making breakfast." He moved to walk down the hallway and then stopped with a puzzled look on his face. Peeking back into the bathroom he asked, "Honey, don't you put lotion on your face after your shower?"

Cassie rubbed David's cum into her cheek and said, "I've got one that goes on before and one that goes on after." This made sense to Brian. He nodded, and made his way downstairs, whistling, pleased with his problem-solving abilities. Behind him the bathroom door closed.

David was balls deep in his mother before Brian was off the staircase. The teenager had Cassie bent over the counter, the side of her face was pressed against the cool mirror and her huge tits filled the sink.

David fucked her in a frenzy, he grabbed and slapped her fat ass with one hand and held her against the mirror with a fistful of her blonde hair in the other.

"Oh fuck, that was so fucking hot," the teen said as he pumped away. "Oh fuck, Dad nearly caught you sucking my dick."

Cassie moaned and whimpered in reply. Her eyes rolled in her head, her jaw was slack and her tongue hung out.

"I mean, fuck!" David continued. "He walked right in on you, naked, with cum on your face and then sent me in with you! With my cock in my hand!"

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum," Cassie sighed. "Oh fuck, don't stop. Don't stop, baby. Don't stop fucking Mommy."

The teenager took a hold of her around the waist with both hands and started to pound away.

"Ohhhh! Ohh fuuuck!" Cassie cried as her son fucked her silly. The sound of skin smacking skin rose above the shower and soon the hallway was filled with the unmistakable noises of sex. Downstairs, Brian heard nothing over the local news.

Back upstairs, David pushed Cassie to the floor and mounted her from behind. Squatting deep at the knees, he slammed his cock into her squelching, wet pussy while she buried her face into the plush rug.

"Ughhh, fuck. Mom, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum." David said.

"Ohhh yeeesss, baby," Cassie moaned, her voice muffled against the floor. "Cum for mommy! Cum for mommy, honey! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ohhhhhhh fuck!"

David pulled out and stepped over his mother as she lay there, face down ass up, panting. He knelt down, put his cock to her soft cheek and came.

Cassie cried out as she felt the hot gush of ejaculate on her face and rolled over, her mouth hungrily looking for the boy's dick. She moaned softly as she sucked David dry. Her one hand stroked his shaft while the other fondled his balls and she didn't stop until he went soft in her mouth.

She swallowed his load with an audible gulp and laid back on the floor, breathing heavy. "Okay baby," Cassie's voice was a soft, tired whisper. "Go get dressed, I'll see you downstairs for breakfast."

David kissed his mother on the forehead. "Thanks mom. You know, I've really missed being home with you. Do you think later I can help you with your chores around the house?"

Cassie giggled as she stepped into the shower. "Yes baby, you can help Mommy clean every room of the house."

David hummed to himself and walked with a skip in his step down the hallway to his bedroom. He could not wait to spend his Saturday doing chores.

END