Sneha Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 - Introducing characters.
8.8k words
3.96
9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who participate in sexual activity in this story are 18 years or older.

WRITER'S NOTES: This story contains elements of the Sharing, Group Sex, and Incest, if you're offended by those elements, don't read this.

A thank you goes out to NEUROPARENTHETICAL for the editing, and making this story easier to read. And another thanks goes out to SARKASMUS, for taking a look at the story and giving me feedbacks.

Summary: This is a story I wrote without much direction or plot, at first, to see how it will go. It's a story about a mother who is a High School Math Teacher, having an affair with five of her students and two of her colleagues. As well as being in an incestuous relationship with her two sons. I didn't explain too much about how she got into the incestuous relationship, because I didn't feel like it. But later, if the story goes well, there will be a prequel, featuring her and her husband.

I hope you all enjoy and I would like any HELPFUL feedback.

#

APRIL WEEK 1, 2017

WEDNESDAY - MORNING

Sneha walked up the stairs, after she had finished her morning workout, heading towards her room to get out of her workout clothes. On the way, she stopped in front of her son's door. She knocked on it, waking him up. Hearing his sleepy moan, she smiled and went to wake up her other son before going into her bedroom and throwing off her clothes.

Her son, Abhi, lumbered into her bedroom, hugging her topless body from behind. Sneha leaned back into her son's morning hug, pulling his arms tighter around her.

Abhi gave his mother a sleepy kiss on her neck, just below her short black hair, resting his own messy, curly hair on her shoulder.

Sneha smiled, feeling his morning wood pressed between her wide ass cheeks.

"Looks like someone's awake," Sneha grinned, pressing her ass back against her son's hard cock.

"Hmmm..uhmm..mm," Her son moaned, half awake.

"Go brush your teeth," Sneha said, breaking away from her son's embrace.

Abhi halfheartedly listened, giving his mother's fat cheeks a squeeze before leaving.

******

Sneha was a single mother of two boys. One was her own; the other was from her second husband's previous marriage. Sneha had a nicely-toned, pear-shaped body. Until a few years ago, Sneha hadn't been so toned. She had gained a considerable amount of weight during the course of her short-lived first marriage. Although she hadn't looked unattractive, she'd been far from the beauty she'd been in her youth.

She'd had a petite, hourglass frame for almost all of her life, with wide hips, a nice, round ass, and small breasts. She'd also always had an undeniably attractive face, topped off with sharp little dimples on her cheeks that would break out whenever she spoke or revealed her dazzling white smile. Thanks to her beauty, she'd regularly won over everyone's heart with ease.

Even after having her son she hadn't lost her frame, but after her divorce from the previous marriage, she'd started gaining more weight. Her weight gain had started before the divorce, due to her husband's neglect and emotional torment, it continued post marriage. Even though she'd gained weight, it had all landed in the right places, so no one - besides her former husband, Paul - had complained.

When Paul had married her, she had been, in his mind, the perfect woman. She'd had the body everyone wanted in a woman - the same body type of the woman with whom he'd eventually cheated. Once Sneha had had a child, he'd felt that she'd been all used up.

Sneha's hips, ass and thighs had gotten thicker and her small breasts had grown a little, and Paul hadn't cared for that at all, often calling her a fat cow. Those insults had made her feel miserable and sad all the time. After the weight gain, she hadn't been happy with herself. Paul's abuse had made her feel even worse.

A couple of months after her divorce, she'd met the man who would become her second husband, Brian. He'd been a college professor a couple miles down from the High School she'd taught math at. He'd been an art history professor. They'd met each other by accident, but for Sneha it had been the best accident ever.

From their small interaction, Sneha and Brian had both taken a liking to each other, which had led to multiple dates. Brian had been a widower with a son the same age as Sneha's. After a couple of dates, both of them had introduced each other to their kids. Sneha's son, Abhi, and Brian's son, Connor, who had both been five years old at the time, had immediately become friends - almost inseparable.

Their kids had quickly accepted their relationship; as they'd become brothers in every sense of the word, their parents had decided to marry and move in as a family. Brian had adopted Abhi as his own son, giving him the same love as his own, and Sneha had done the same with Connor.

Soon afterwards, Sneha had begun joining Brian at the gym. He'd never complained about her body like Paul - in fact, he'd loved the body she'd had when he'd met her. But he'd also been accepting of her decision to lose the weight that she'd gained. She'd never been able to regain her old body, but she had gotten tighter and more toned. Her stomach had become taut, her hips and ass had gained definition, and the excess fat from her arms had vanished.

After that, she'd regained her confidence. Brian and her kids had been happy for her, and Brian in particular had become very enthusiastic about her new figure. They'd started having the best sex of either of their lives, and each day, it had gotten better and better.

However, none of that had lasted long. Nine years into their marriage, Brian, along with four others, had died after suffering a heavy collision on the highway. Luckily for Sneha, she'd slowly been able to overcome her grief by focusing on the two children she'd had to support.

******

After finishing his morning routine, Abhi went back to his mother's room. He was greeted with the sight of her in a thong, showing off her nice, toned, heart-shaped ass and her wide hips. She was squatting down, giving his brother Connor a blowjob. It was a view to behold, and something Abhi had seen multiple times and still enjoyed seeing.

Since it was morning, Connor wasn't going to last long, and he knew he wanted to cum on his mother's face. So, after a couple dozen strokes, he pulled out his white cock from her mouth, and exploded a massive load onto her face and tits.

"Connor!" Sneha cried, not expecting to get a facial.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," Connor said, a mischievous smile spreading across his face as he stroked his cock, plastering his Mom's pretty oval-shaped face and her small-handful breasts.

"I can't believe you did that! I'm your Mother; you should have given me a warning," Sneha scolded her son, her face coated with her son's warm cum.

"Amma, you look hot with cum on your face," Abhi said, walking into the bedroom.

"Yeah, of course, I do," Sneha sarcastically smiled, feigning annoyance, as she scooped some cum off her cheek and slurped it into her mouth.

"He's right Mom. You do, and you know it," Connor agreed with his brother.

"Sure." Sneha rolled her eyes, smirking. "Now go brush your teeth or we'll be late to school."

"Do you want me to take care of you, as well?" Sneha asked, looking at her son's tented shorts.

"Yes, please!" Abhi walked closer to his mother, wasting no time, quickly dropping his shorts. He gently took her short, shoulder length hair in his hand as her wide lips warped around his morning glory.

"Ohh, yeah. That's it Amma," Abhi moaned, feeling his mother's wet mouth closing around his hardened cock.

Abhi, like his brother, wasn't going to last too long; he never did in the mornings, and his mom was sucking him masterfully. Sneha sucked for less than two minutes before Abhi grunted and filled her mouth with his large, warm load.

She swallowed it all, and felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through her from the wicked task she'd just performed.

"Oh fuck," Abhi groaned - both from the satisfying sensations of cumming, and from his mom continuing to suck, making sure to get all the cum out from her son's deflating cock.

"OWW! What was that for?!" Abhi yelped, as Sneha slapped his thigh.

"What did I tell you about cursing?" Despite having given both her sons a blowjob, Sneha, still being their mother, still enforced her rule of no cursing. The only exception was for during sex, considering all the emotions involved. This rule also applied to Sneha, as well. When she cursed outside of sex, she would get spanked by both her sons in tandem.

"Ohh, sorry," Abhi apologized, helping his beautiful mother up.

"It's fine." Sneha smilingly accepted his apology, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Go wash your face."

"Amma, wait, hold on. Let me take a picture." Abhi took his mother's phone from the stand, Sneha struck a quick sexy pose, showing off her delicious, juicy ass, her cum-glazed face, and a toothy smile. "The guys are gonna love this."

"Of course they will. Now go eat breakfast. I'm gonna go take a shower."

#

SCHOOL

The classroom was almost full, with only two students out of twenty absent. Everyone sat at their desks, fully focused on the weekly quiz that most of them dreaded.

Sneha wrote the time on the blackboard before taking a walk around the classroom. Her male jail-bait students' noses flared up as she walked by them. Her floral aroma captured their attention as she passed by; many of them became distracted by her fragrant smell.

The quiz itself wasn't very difficult. It was just a review of what they had learned the previous week. It had been rescheduled because of an assembly on Monday, and then an impromptu fire-drill the day after, both of which had happened during her morning class. The test had less than fifteen questions on it, but most of her students, as per usual, had forgotten to study for it. They ended up either taking much longer than they should have, or squirmed in their seats, trying to come up with some answer to the quiz's simple questions.

It also didn't help that every boy in every one of her classes tried to look up her long, thick legs to her heart-shaped butt and wide, elegant hips. Since it was Wednesday, she was wearing something a little casual - but still professional - that showed off her sex appeal. She was every high school boy's wet dream: the perfect high school teacher they jerked themselves to sleep to. Although she would never let anyone know, she found it very flattering.

She was wearing black, regular-fit trouser pants, with a grey cross v-neck top and a bright red cardigan over it, which the male students loved. Most mornings, they were treated to the sight of their favourite teacher's fine ass in a pair of fairly tight pants. Most of them lived for it.

"Ms. Peters," a student sitting in the back called out, raising their hand in the air.

"One minute, Dylan." Sneha turned to the student, acknowledging his call before turning back to the student in front of her.

"If you're not sure what the word is entirely, try writing out the answer without it. And if you get close to it or have a fair understanding of the question, I'll give you credit for it, okay?"

The student nodded, slightly disappointed when Sneha left his side.

"Okay, what do you need Dylan?" Sneha walked over to the back, standing in front of Dylan, her hand on her hips and her left eyebrow raised.

"This." Dylan pointed to the question on the paper, with a peach drawn next to it. "I don't understand what it's asking."

Sneha moved over to the student's left hand side, looking at the question he was referring to. As she looked, Dylan moved his hand over to the lower backside of his gorgeous teacher. Sneha didn't respond.

"Didn't we go over this question?" Sneha asked, with a teacher's voice, looking at Dylan.

"No, I don't think so," Dylan answered, shaking his head in denial. His hand, slowly moving down to Sneha's ass, gave it a light squeeze.

"Hmm," Sneha narrowed her light brown eyes. "The question is only asking you to describe the process shown on the chart..."

"Wait, where's the chart?" Sneha asked, noticing that it was missing from the quiz.

"What chart?" Dylan asked, giving Sneha's ass a nice tight squeeze.

"Oh..You know what..." Sneha pushed Dylan's hand away, taking the paper in her hand checking all the pages.

"Okay -- I see."

"Hey, guys when you get the last 2 questions, or if you're already there, you don't need to do them." Sneha announced to the class. "I forgot to include the chart that's needed for the last two questions."

"Ohh, then I'm done with the quiz," Dylan said to Sneha.

"You don't want to look over it again?" Sneha questioned.

"Nope."

"Okay." Sneha shrugged, walking towards the front with Dylan's paper. "If you're done with the quiz, you can bring them to my desk."

Shortly after announcing that, many students brought up their quizzes to Sneha's desk, leaving them in a semi-organized pile. With 10 minutes left until the end of class, there were still two students left to finish up. The quiz had taken more time than Sneha had expected.

"I don't think it's possible for me to start the new lesson plan today, with only ten minutes left for class. So, here's what I'm going to do." Sneha looked around the class, waiting for all the students' attention.

"For homework, you're going to start reading the first chapter of Unit 3, and come in next week prepared to get started right away, okay?" The students nodded, expecting to hear more.

"And, that's it."

"Really?" One of the students questioned, "Just reading the first chapter?"

"Yeah. Why, do you want more homework?" Sneha teasingly asked. "If you want, I can give you more homework. It's no problem for me."

"NOOO!!" All the students yelled as a group.

*Ringggggggg!*

As soon as the students heard the bell, they all filed out of the classroom, except for the two still taking the quiz and Dylan.

"Are you two still not done yet?" Sneha asked, her arms folded.

"No, we're done. We just needed an excuse to stay behind." The two students laughed.

Sneha shook her head, walking over to the classroom door, closing it. Before going towards the three students. "What am I going to do with you guys?"

"You're not going to lock it?" Dylan asked.

"No, Connor and Abhi might come by. They have a free period next."

"Speaking of which, was it their idea for you to not wear panties today?" Dylan asked, pulling Sneha into a hug.

"Who says I'm not wearing panties?" Sneha asked, defensively.

"Well, I didn't feel any panty lining." Dylan groped both of Sneha's fat ass cheeks in his palm.

"It's called a thong, idiot!" Sneha flicked Dylan hard on his head, which made him pull his hand away.

"Oww!"

"Come on, I don't want someone random to walk in on you perverts molesting me." Sneha said. She walked to her office, which was attached to the classroom, swaying her wide hips for the three students behind her.

She'd gotten the attached office four years ago, when the then-head of the Maths department, Marissa, had decided to give it to her as a gift, from a mentor to a mentee. Ever since then, she has been using the office as her own, sometimes sharing it with her colleague, Jay.

"Oh, Dylan, I shouldn't be saying this, but you got three questions wrong." Sneha saw Dylan's expression drop, and smiled wickedly.

"Wait, what? Seriously?!"

"Damnn, that sucks, man," Dylan's friends teased him. Getting three questions wrong wasn't a big deal in normal situations, but for Dylan, on this particular day, it was. Getting three perfect quiz scores in a row meant that he would be able to face fuck Sneha. Thanks to those three mistakes, he was back at zero.

As Dylan sulked over his mistake, one of the two students, Ryan, a black student, felt up Sneha's wide cheeks from behind. "Man, your ass looks great in these pants."

"Thanks babe." Sneha turned, tippy-toeing to give Ryan a kiss on his cheek. Sneha wasn't very tall compared to the three students in her office and her two sons. She was about 5'5", compared to Ryan's 5'9". Since she wasn't wearing heels, it meant tippy-toeing was the only choice.

Ryan pulled Sneha into a quick, passionate kiss, his hands pressing firmly on her ass.

"Can I?" Ryan asked, bringing his hand to the front side of Sneha's pants. Sneha nodded. With that nod, Ryan quickly unbuttoned her pants, pulling them down as he crouched. He exposed her full, round, wide cheeks, which showed slight signs of stretch marks, to the two students behind her.

"See Dylan, she's wearing a thong." Ryan said, pressing his face up against his favourite teacher's derriere and planting a kiss upon it.

"Thanks, Ms. Peters, I'm gonna head to class now." Ryan planted one last kiss on Sneha's ass cheeks before getting up, leaving her pants laying on the floor.

"Okay, see you -- wait, hold on," Sneha stopped Ryan. "I just remembered, Principal Wright doesn't want any student to be let in after the 2nd bell rings.

"And the second bell will ring before you get to class, here, let me write you a note." Sneha took a Post-it note off her desk, writing Ryan a note for his teacher, with her ass still on display for the students in the room. "Who do you have this period?"

"Mr. Davis."

"Okay, tell Jay to see me if he has any questions about you being late." Sneha handed Ryan the note, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Can you write us a note, too?" Keith, another black student, asked, walking towards Sneha.

"Where's my kiss?" Sneha teased.

Keith, like Ryan before him, gave Sneha a kiss on her ass cheek. Both Ryan and Keith liked giving Sneha kisses on her ass, because they were, in their words, 'ass lovers.' Because of that, Sneha let both of them free--roam on her ass whenever they were alone.

She let her students get a feel of her ass in the morning. According to them, her ass had magical powers that allowed them to work harder. It was bullshit, of course, but she liked their enthusiasm when it came to groping her, and even their lame excuses for it.

"Here," Sneha gave Keith the note, then called on Dylan.

"Aww, is my face-fucker upset that he won't be able to have his way this weekend?" Sneha pulled Dylan into a hug, teasing him in a pampering voice.

*SLAP*

"No -- a little." Dylan gave Sneha's ass a tight slap, then shrugged his shoulders. "But I'm still going to get the best blowjob regardless, so."

"Good. Now, go to class." Sneha gave Dylan a kiss on the lips before pushing him away.

Dylan reached his hand up to her breasts, squeezing them hard, "The no-cursing rule also applies to you."

"OWww!"

"See ya later, Ms. Peters." Dylan quickly walked out the office, avoiding Sneha's right hand, closing the office door on his way out.

"That little twerp!"

******

"Hey, did you do Ms. Lee's homework?" Abhi asked his brother as they walked to their mother's office.

"Hmmm, no. Isn't it due Wednesday?" Connor turned to look at his brother, answering his question with a bit of doubt in his voice.

"No. It's due today."

"What's due today?" Sneha asked from her office, hearing their not-so-quiet conversation, as they entered the class room.

"Connor forgot to do Ms. Lee's homework," Abhi answered, walking into his mom's office with a smirk on his face.

Sneha didn't say anything. She looked at Connor with her death stare, causing him to tense up. "Sorry, I forgot..."