Sneha Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her knees, wearing dark blue jeans, and her big breasts were out. She'd let both Greg and Keith get a feel of her big, round, wonderfully-firm breasts when they had come down. She wasn't shy, even though she gave off that impression in front of her boyfriend. She liked having sex as much as a guy, and didn't mind being recorded, even if it meant that her boyfriend would find out. She enjoyed the excitement it brought her.

"OH! OH! FUCK!!"

"I told you I was good," Camila said with a grin on her face.

"You..are." Greg paused for a quick second. He's been about to say that she was the second best he'd ever had, but quickly stopped himself.

"Keith, your turn," Camila called out. Greg switched with Keith to keep lookout.

"Finally." Keith came over, giving Camila's tits a feel before sitting in the same chair that Greg had.

"Do you want to record it as a souvenir as well?" Camila asked, smiling.

"Hmm, sure."

Keith, like Greg, held his phone in hand, recording Camila. "Show your tits for the camera."

Camila cupped her breasts, shaking them for Keith, with an infectious smile on her face. Her breasts were capped with light brown nipples, which sat perfectly on her olive skin.

Looking at the camera, she licked down from the tip of his black cock. She was very proficient in giving blowjobs, though Sneha had her beat by a mile. Camila was more theatrical, which guys loved, but Sneha had better technique. She knew when and how to be theatrical, which the eighteen-year-old didn't know.

After about ten minutes of sucking on Keith's black cock, her second 'guest star' finished. Like with Greg's load, she swallowed all of it. Keith thanked her, giving both of her breasts a kiss, followed by a motorboat, which made her giggle.

"Mila, aren't you worried that your boyfriend is going to find you?" Keith asked Camila as she put her top back on.

"Hmm, I'm not worried. Much," Camila answered, with a hint of doubt in her voice. "He's a gilipollas. The only reason why I'm with him, is because I know he'll leave me alone.

"Plus, he has a big dick. He doesn't know how to use it, but it's nice to have it inside me once in a while," Camila added.

The two guys didn't say anything. They just stared at each other for a few seconds before shrugging their shoulders.

"You guys wanna do this again?" Camila asked, smiling at both of them. "It doesn't have to be in school."

"Really?" Greg asked.

"Yeah, and I have a feeling you guys at least know how to use your dicks," Camila said, pointing to their crotches. "Unlike some people."

"Ahh.." Keith looked at Greg, saw him nod, and said, "Sure."

"Great!" Camila jumped excitedly. "You guys have my snap, right?"

They nodded.

"Good. Hit me up whenever. I'll come meet you," Camila said, giving both Keith and Greg a kiss on the cheek, as she walked out of the room.

#

AFTER SCHOOL

"Hey, Mom," Connor said, poking his head into Sneha's office. She was clearing her desk off, painfully slowly. "What are you doing?"

Sneha's office smelled of beautiful, aromatic lavender incense. She looked at Connor with a sad face, one he and his brother were very familiar with.

"Ohh, god," Connor said, cringing, before casually saying. "Good luck, Mommy dearest."

"CONNOR, WAIT!!" Sneha stopped him as he was about to duck out of her office.

"Could you come with me? Please?" she begged, putting on her famous puppy-dog eyes.

"NOO, NO WAY! NOT HAPPENING!" Connor refused, stopping his mom as she walked towards him. "He gives me the creeps. Not happening, Mother. NO!"

"C'mon, I talked to Erica for you. You owe me."

"Ughh! Fine," Connor reluctantly agreed, as a cold shiver went down his spine at the thought of seeing Principal Wright.

He was one of the people Connor tried to avoid like the plague. Connor hated seeing Wright, so much so that he sometimes took the extra long way to his class to avoid going in front of Wright's office.

Brian and Sneha had taught him to not wish death upon people, but Wright was one person he wished would die. It wasn't for any of the reasons that Sneha disliked him; rather, it was because of the way Wright always tried to start a long conversation with him.

He was so creepy to Connor and most other students that his nickname was Herbert the Pervert, but for whatever reason Wright always chose Abhi and Connor to start long conversations with. The brothers guessed that it was Wright's way of trying to get closer to their mother. Because of that, both of them would always try to avoid Wright at all costs.

"Thanks, baby." Sneha hugged Connor, giving him a hard kiss on the lips.

"Hmmm." Connor's face was set in a grimace. His hands were by his side, and not on Sneha's butt, like they usually would be when she hugged him. He was trying to psych himself up to go with his mom to Wright's office.

"Let's go."

******

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Hi, Principal Wright, You wanted to see me?" Sneha didn't hear any response, but heard a muffled commotion inside.

"Mom?" Connor tapped his mother's shoulder to ask what the noises were all about, to which Sneha shrugged her shoulders.

"Give me one minute, Ms. Peters," Wright yelled from inside his office.

After a minute the office door opened, revealing a black girl - a senior student. Her hair was done up in a tight braid, and her sweater was a little messy. "Hi, Ms. Peters. It's good to see you."

"You too, Jazz..." Sneha said, confused, to her former pupil. Jazz had been in Sneha's class in freshman year and again in junior year. Sneha thought of her as a bright student.

The eighteen-year-old black student smiled at both Sneha and Connor awkwardly. With her beautiful brown face blushing, she rushed away.

"Sneha, Come in," Powell said from his chair, awkwardly pronouncing Sneha's name, as he invited her into his office. "Connor, you can come in too, if you want."

"Uhh, No, I think I'm fine here."

"Honey, come in. I don't want you standing out there," Sneha said, giving her son an expectant stare.

Connor knew what that stare meant, so he promptly listened to his mother. Reluctantly walking into the principal's office, he sat in a chair near the window.

Principal Wright smiled awkwardly, like Jazz had, at Sneha. His light blue eyes were shaking.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Jay said that you wanted to see me."

"OH! Yes. I was wondering, and it's okay to say no, but would you be interested in teaching the after school program for the freshmen?" Wright asked, with his wrinkled hands interlaced on the desk, leaning forward in his chair.

"After school program?"

"Yeah, I was thinking it would be a great opportunity to help the kids that are falling behind."

"It does sound like a great opportunity, but I can't," Sneha said, trying to put a bit of regret in her voice. "I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to teach after school. I spend most of my time after school tutoring students already."

"Oh, I see," Wright said, lowering his head. "I asked Jay, but he already said no."

"Hmm, have you asked Syndi?" Sneha threw one of her colleagues under the bus, trying to avoid teaching after school classes. "She just recently started, but she's a great teacher."

"I haven't thought about her, but are you sure?"

"Yes, very sure," Sneha affirmed.

"Okay, I'll ask her. Thank you Sneha," Wright said, getting up from his chair..

"You're welcome." Sneha shook his hand.

******

"Mom, do you think...?" Connor asked Sneha, as they walked back to her office.

"Probably." Sneha nodded her head at Connor, in shock at what she had witnessed. "But Jazz?"

"Yeah, I never would have expected her to be the type."

"Same."

As the mother and son walked upstairs, they ran into Greg. Actually, Connor tackled Greg, seeing him near the lockers.

"Ahh! Connor, get off!"

"No, tell me everything!" Connor said, bear-hugging Greg on the floor. Sneha watched, laughing at the sight of two eighteen-year-old high school boys wrestling each other on the dirty floor. She, as the only adult, knew that she should stop them, but knowing both of them, she knew it'd be over quickly.

"FINE! LET GO!" Greg cried, as Connor loosened his grip. "Fuck! Why are you so fucking strong?"

"Genetics, BITCH!"

*WHACK*

Sneha gave Connor a whack across his head, giving him the mom stare.

"OW! Sorry."

"Give Greg a hand, and get out of the hallway." Sneha said to Connor, swaying her hips as she walked away.

Connor helped Greg onto his feet, then helped him pick up things he'd dropped. They followed his mother to her office.

"Okay, spill," Connor said as they settled into the office.

"She gave me and Keith a blowjob; that's about it," Greg confessed.

"Oh, come on. That's a boner killer, there must've been more."

"Yeah, I'm curious too. Tell us the details," Sneha interrupted.

"Okay, she let both Keith and me feel her tits. They were big, not big as Katie's, but big and really firm." Greg explained. "She has amazing nipples, too."

"She let both of us record her giving blowjobs," Greg added.

"Wait, really?!" Connor asked, his jaw dropping.

"Yeah." Greg pulled out his phone, showing both Connor and Sneha the video. "She's really slutty."

"Greg, I'm happy for you and all, but don't you think it's a little risky?" Sneha asked, looking at Greg. "I mean, it's great that Camila let you both do that, but what if he finds out?"

Sneha was clearly referring to Camila's boyfriend.

"He's suspended right now, so he's not going to find out. I wouldn't worry too much, Ms. Peters."

"I hope you're right." Sneha said, holding Greg's face. "I don't want your sweet face to get pummeled into a bloody mess."

"Same goes for Keith."

"We'll be careful," Greg promised.

"What are you guys doing?" Abhi asked as he entered his mother's office.

"Camila giving Greg a blowjob." Connor answered. "Come, check out her sweet tits."

Abhi walked over to his brother, watching the video, before giving Greg a high five. "Damn, way to go, Greg."

The three teens watched the video, conversing with each other, as Sneha did some quick work. Soon, Greg left, going home, leaving just the two brothers and their mother in the room.

"Abhi, you remember Jazz, right?" Connor asked. "We had her in biology sophomore year, and gym freshman year and last year."

"The black girl with the hot bod?"

Connor nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

"Me and Mom saw her in Wright's office."

"Okay, and?"

"No, we walked in on them."

Abhi's eyes went wide, looking at his brother. "You caught them having sex?!"

"No. When Mom knocked on his door, we heard muffled noises. Like the ones you'd hear, if someone's in a panic," Connor said. "When she came out, she looked flustered, like really flustered.

"Like, Mom, after we walked in on her and Dad having sex, flustered." Connor added.

"Hey!" Sneha interrupted. "I wasn't flustered."

"Uh huh," both brothers said, turning to their mother quickly.

"Wait, so you guys think Jazz and Wright are doing it?"

"YES!" Connor exclaimed. "Not only that, Wright didn't get up the entire time that Mom talked to him. Not once."

"WOAH!" Abhi said, shocked. "That's..woah. I don't know what to say."

"Right!!"

"But it's not like we can do anything. I mean, Mom is basically doing the same thing."

"True."

"Let's leave it alone, or we might run into a massive problem," Sneha said, walking over to her sons with her bag in hand. "Let's go home."

"Yeah, you're right," Connor said, taking his mom's bag, holding it for her.

#

TO BE CONTINUED