Sneha Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abhi walked over to his mother, sitting in her chair with her legs crossed, giving her a hug.

"Oh you forgot to do her homework assignment but remembered to cum all over my face, huh?" Sneha asked, with annoyance in her voice.

Erica - Ms. Lee - was her friend, so she knew she could talk to her, but Connor had already forgotten to do her homework once before. Talking her into another extension was going to be difficult. Friend or not, she was strict. She was a teacher who ruled with an iron fist: no make-ups for missing homework, failed tests, or late projects. She was the opposite of Sneha.

"What period do you have her?"

"Final period," Abhi answered for his brother, maintaining his hold on his mother and giving her pecks on the cheek. Seeing his brother tensed and scared, with Sneha's eyes still shooting daggers at Connor, he said, "Amma, be cool. Please."

"Hmm. If I see her, I will tell her. ONLY IF I see her. Otherwise, you will have to deal with it." Sneha emphasised her point.

"Thanks, babes." Abhi said, adding an "s" at the end, turning Sneha's head and giving her a kiss on the lips.

Abhi gave his brother a "it'll be fine" gesture, making him more relaxed.

"Do you need any help sorting the homework?" Connor asked, walking over to Sneha giving her a kiss on the lips as well.

"Ahhh, yeah." Sneha rolled her chair over to her nearby cabinet, reaching for a small stack of papers. "You can help with this. Most of them didn't hand theirs in."

"Okay."

"And Abhi, you can help with this." Sneha handed him a much smaller stack of paper. "It's the overdue assignments."

"You can deduct five points from each of them." Sneha added.

"Okay."

******

"Okay, I'm done," Abhi said, putting the papers away in the overdue homework tray. Connor soon followed, putting his stack into the regular homework tray, leaving two papers out.

"This one's Eric's," Connor said, handing Sneha the paper.

"Thanks, honey."

"You're we--"

"HEYY!!" Jay said, entering into his shared office, opening the door loudly. "How's my favourite colleague doing? Oh, and, hey, kids."

Abhi and Connor returned the greeting.

"Hey Jay," Sneha said, looking up at her colleague for a quick second before looking back down at her computer to finish up her work. "You're in a good mood today."

"I'm always in a good mood," Jay answered. "Plus, who wouldn't be after seeing a beauty like you?"

Sneha blushed upon hearing his compliment, even though he'd given it to her multiple times. "Thank you."

"I have a few minutes until my class, if you want to slob on my knob till then," Jay said, with Abhi and Connor still in the room. Since they knew about the relationship between their mother and Jay, they didn't mind it. Jay, the currently-married man, was used to throwing sexual innuendos around in front of them.

******

Jay was stuck in an extremely bland marriage that didn't satisfy his needs. His wife knew, but couldn't care less. Because Jay and Sneha had been colleagues for a long time, Sneha knew about Jay's indifference to his marriage. It had come up several times during the long conversations she and her late husband used to have with him, whenever there'd been a small get together at their place.

Sneha and her late husband, Brian, had been extremely close. Being so open to each other's needs and wants, they would experiment with what each of them liked. During their period of experimentation, they'd both started swinging -- at first with people from other cities, and then with close friends.

They'd swung with both men and women; Sneha had enjoyed both, while Brian had only enjoyed women -- but he'd loved sharing Sneha with other men. It had been exciting for him to see her enjoying herself in those encounters while knowing that she was always going to be his.

That was how they'd come to find out about Jay's dry marriage. Brian had proposed that Sneha swing with him. She'd been reluctant at first, seeing as how Jay would have been cheating on his wife. But after having found out from Jay that his wife had cheated on him during one of her late work nights, Sneha had gone ahead with it. She'd told Jay about her and Brian's swinger lifestyle, and had had sex with him soon thereafter.

Jay was going through a long divorce process with his estranged, cheating wife. It was taking longer than it needed to because of his wife's refusal to simply give him one.

From that encounter with Jay, Brian and Sneha had both decided to make their swinger arrangement permanent, or for however long she'd wanted to keep up the relationship with him. It had made sense; Jay had been - and remained - local, while swinging with couples from other cities was only going to become more difficult as the two boys got older. When Brian had died, Sneha had taken a break from swinging for three years. After that, though, she'd resumed her relationship with Jay.

Before Brian had passed, they'd actually added two other people to the mix: a hispanic woman named Julianna, and her husband, the current Vice-Principal Charles Schulz, who at that time had worked at a nearby school district.

All three of her swinger friends had become tight-knit friends, even becoming cordial with Sneha's two boys. They'd all kept their distance from them during school hours, though.

******

"I can't. I have to finish this before the next class," Sneha said. "I need to change some questions, and add in new questions, because the students from the previous class are going to tell everyone what was on their version."

"Ooof, that sucks." Jay was visibly sad, but didn't push the subject any further.

"We can meet up during our lunch break, if you want," Sneha said to Jay, looking up at him with a smirk.

"Definitely!" Jay gave Sneha a kiss on the cheek, before walking to the door. "See ya, pumpkin butt."

Jay left, closing the door on his way.

"'Pumpkin butt?'" Connor asked, hearing the nickname for the first time.

"It was an inside joke between your dad and him," Sneha answered Connor. "Remember how I used to be a little chubbier?"

"Yeah."

"It's from that."

Connor and Abhi both laughed hearing the answer.

"Okay, I'm done! I'm gonna go print this downstairs. Wanna come with?" Sneha asked, getting up from her chair.

"Why can't you print it here?" Abhi asked.

"Printer's jammed."

"Ohh, okay. Well, I can't come. I have class next, right next door."

*SLAP*

"I can come with you! My class is downstairs." Connor said, slapping Sneha's fat ass, and giving her a hug from behind. It only got a small reaction from his mother.

"Okay, let's go." Sneha turned her head, giving Connor a peck on his lips.

Sneha looked at Abhi, and asked him for a kiss before leaving her office.

Abhi stood up from his chair, coming closer and wrapping his arm around both her and Connor, sandwiching his mom. Then he pulled her breasts out from her shirt, grabbed onto both of them, and kissed his mother tightly on her lips. Meanwhile, Connor's cock was planted between Sneha's meaty cheeks.

"I love you Amma," Abhi said, giving her another kiss on the lips -- a much quicker one.

"Love you." Sneha returned the kiss.

"Connor, you better get to class and not get distracted perving on Mom," Abhi said before leaving Sneha's office.

Connor rolled his eyes, mocking his brother.

"Be nice."

Sneha and Connor left her office together, going downstairs to the main office. It was the closest place where Sneha could find a printer. The other printer was in the library, ten minutes away from her class, at the end of the building.

"Oh, hey Erica!" Sneha greeted her friend and colleague. "Anything new?"

Seeing Ms. Lee, Connor quickly ducked out, leaving his mom's side and running to his class. Security immediately told him not to run in the halls.

"Hmm, nope," the Korean-American teacher said in a disappointed voice. "Same as usual. What about you?"

"The same." Sneha said, making a gloomy face for added effect.

"Yeah, seems that way for everyone, huh?"

"Yeah."

Erica was in the main office, making copies. Her classroom was two doors down from the main office, so it was convenient for her to make copies or print stuff there.

"Hey Denise, can I print out a few things?"

"Sure, go right ahead."

"Thanks."

"Oh! Erica, before I forget, could you do me a big favour?" Sneha asked, turning towards Erica.

"Is it Connor?"

"How did you know?" Sneha asked, wide eyed.

"Just because I wear glasses doesn't mean I'm blind, you know." Erica quipped. "I saw him running away when he saw me.

"Plus, Connor is the only one who gets into more trouble in my class," Erica added, "At least compared to Abhi."

"Oh, yeah.." Sneha nodded in agreement. "So, I'm guessing you know what I'm going to ask you, right?"

"Yeah," Erica nodded. "He forgot his homework, right?"

Sneha nodded.

Erica shook her head in disappointment.

"Fine," Erica sighed. "Only because I know you'll make him do it."

"Thank you so much!" Sneha excitedly hugged her shorter colleague, who was 5'2". "And also, please mess with him a little. I hate going around asking my colleagues for extensions on the homeworks he forgets."

"Will do," Erica said with an evil smirk.

"Thanks."

#

LUNCH

"I forgot to tell you earlier: the geezer wants to see you later," Jay said, referring to the school principal, as Sneha sat on his lap.

"Oh, god. Why?" Sneha asked, rolling her eyes, already annoyed.

"No idea. Probably just to check out your sweet ass." Jay smirked, looking into his colleagues eyes before giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Yuck!" Sneha rolled out her tongue in disgust. She and every other teacher in school hated the principal, Powell Wright. He was a snobby old man who seemed to enjoy torturing people. Sneha disliked him in particular because of his perverted antics.

On multiple occasions, she'd caught him checking out both the teachers and students, trying to sneak a peek at their bottoms or breasts. She'd never said anything, though, considering that what she was doing with her student posse wasn't that far off from what he was doing. Still, she just instinctively disliked him.

"What? You don't like my kisses anymore?" Jay teased.

"Shut up," Sneha said, flicking Jay's forehead. "Also, you promised me a cock earlier -- and not one covered by your pants."

"I did, but Charlie said he wanted to join, so we have to wait."

*RING* *RING*

Charlie: Prick. Can't come.

Jay sighed seeing the text.

"What is it?"

"Old man has Charlie doing some errand, I guess." Jay answered. "He's not coming."

"Well, it sucks for him." Sneha laughed. "Come on, take it out."

Sneha got off Jay's lap, and then onto her knees in front of him, tugging at his pants. But just then someone knocked on her door, in a specific pattern: three knocks followed by a stop, then two knocks after.

"Hey Ms. Peters, it's me, Eric." A voice said from outside Sneha's office door. Hearing this Sneha got off her knees and walked to the door, opening it to the 5'9" teen.

"Hi Sweetie, what's up?" Sneha asked, smiling warmly at the teen. "Come in."

"I was wonder... oh! Hey Mr. Davis." Eric stopped mid-sentence seeing Jay in Sneha's office. "Were you two about to start?"

"Yeah, wanna join?"

******

Eric was one of the five students who was having a secret affair with Sneha, but the only one who got to have sex with her. He was also her favourite student. None of the other students knew about Eric being allowed to have sex with Sneha; only her sons, Jay, and Charles knew.

The others didn't know, nor did they get to have sex with Sneha, because of all the fights that would happen over sex. At least that's the reason she gave all of them for why they were restricted to oral.

In reality, Eric was a different case. He'd been close friends with Abhi and Connor since the third-grade. He was their third brother -- like one third of the three stooges, as Sneha would call them.

Whenever Sneha and Brian had gone on their swinger dates and Eric's mom had been off work, she would babysit their sons, since they'd lived four blocks away from each other. Because of that, Eric, Abhi and Connor had become very close, and remained that way since then.

When Abhi and Connor had started their incestuous relationship with Sneha, Eric had gotten roped in.

During Brian and Sneha's swinger dates, both of them had experimented a lot, experiencing things they never had before. Two of those experiences had been swinging with an incest couple -- a different one for each of them, in fact.

They'd initially been turned off by the idea, but, after a lot of talking, they'd both taken the plunge with their respective couple. Brian had swung with two sisters, and Sneha had swung with a mother-son duo. Thanks to those experiences, both of them had become interested in incest -- though Sneha more so than Brian. Abhi and Connor had already known about their parents swinger lifestyle, since they had told them earlier, sparing no details. Both brothers didn't care about them swinging, or who they slept with, as long as they stayed as a family.

When Sneha had initiated the incestuous relationship with her sons, it wasn't a decision she'd made in the spur of the moment. She'd found Abhi and Connor watching porn multiple times, never completely discouraging or encouraging them. But one day she'd found porn left on their computer. Being curious, she'd looked at what kind of porn it was, and, to her surprise, a lot of it had been incest porn.

Some of it had been the very porn that she and Brian had watched together. Once she'd made that discovery, she'd known that when she did finally tell them about her desire, they would be interested as well. From the moment she had, their incestuous relationship had started, and they'd engaged in sexual activities over the summer before their senior year of High School, after they had turned eighteen. Eventually, those activities had come to include Eric. As Abhi and Connor couldn't keep from telling Eric, and since the three of them had shared similar incest fantasies Sneha didn't object, considering that it would only be fair to have Eric join as well.

******

"Yeah!" Eric enthusiastically said.

"Great!" Sneha said, slapping her hands together. "Take out your cock then."

"Wait, Eric. How did you come up here?" Jay questioned. "I thought Wright told the security to not let any students out of the cafeteria during lunch."

"Oh, Vice-Principal Schulz helped me out," Eric answered, pulling down his pants and boxers. "He got called to Wright's office though."

"Ohh, so I'm guessing everyone else is stuck there, huh?."

"Hmm, Ryan, Dylan, Abhi and Connor are still there." Eric paused, thinking for a few seconds. "But Greg and Keith escaped. Greg said that he's going to meet up with a girl, and Keith tagged along."

"What girl?" Sneha asked, hands on her wide hips.

"Hmm, I forgot her name. She's the one with the big tits."

"Katie?"

"No, not Katie. She rejected almost all of us - everyone but Connor and Dylan." Eric admitted. "The girl is hispanic..wait, Mr. Davis, I think she's in your Maths class."

"Hispanic girl with big tits? That's not very descriptive, you know," Jay said, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Wait, are you talking about Camila?"

Camila looked a lot like a young Salma Hayek, with pouty lips and a bit of a waviness to her hair - and, of course, she had big tits.

"YES! HER!"

"Camila? Really?" Sneha asked, a bit shocked to find out that Greg was going to hook up with Camila. She wasn't entirely surprised that Camila would be willing to meet up with Greg, but she was surprised that Greg would risk the wrath of Camila's short-fused boyfriend.

Camila's boyfriend was a jock without a brain. He was a subpar student, which was putting it nicely, and worse, he'd been suspended more times than anyone could count for getting into fights and skipping school. Sneha had taught both Camila and her boyfriend sophomore year, but halfway through that year Sneha had had to have him removed from class permanently. His disruptive behaviour - including constantly flirting with Camila - had been bad enough, but then, one day, he'd picked a fight with two other students right in the middle of class.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone."

"Who would we tell? Sneha asked.

"I don't know, other teachers."

"Right, like we're going to tell our colleagues, 'Hey, did you guys hear about Greg hooking up with Camila, in school?'" Sneha joked.

"Tell Greg to be careful; we don't need him going to the hospital with three months left of school," Jay told Eric.

"We told him."

"Good."

******

"Yeah, just like that! Suck my cock!" Eric groaned. Sneha sucked on his shaft while also getting Jay's cock from behind. She was being spitroasted on the floor of her office by her student and colleague.

Her office had been soundproofed a long time ago, when her mentor had still been teaching. It had been a great way for her to cancel out the voices of the screaming students when she'd worked in it, since other teachers had had to use the adjoining classroom at the same time. Few teachers shared a room; the Math Department used to have five teachers, with only three rooms to teach in. That number had gone up to four, with Jay Davis sharing a room with Sneha.

"Come on slut, I know you can suck dick better than that." Jay pounded away at Sneha's pussy, watching her sucking on Eric's hard cock. Sneha was a gifted cocksucker, which he knew firsthand. Telling her to suck dick better was his just way of teasing her.

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

"Eric, come fuck her, I'm gonna teach this slut to suck a dick properly."

Jay switched places with Eric, lifting Sneha up off the floor and onto her desk. He laid her flat on her stomach, grabbed a handful of her hair, and aggressively pulled her mouth to his cock, which was covered in the wetness of her pussy.

Sneha gagged on his cock when he shoved all of it into her mouth. Then he withdrew, and slapped her face with the spit-covered member. "You like that don't you, slut?"

"You know I do!" Sneha glared back at him intensely with her light-brown eyes. She brought her hand to his cock and stroked it before putting it back into her mouth and sucking it.

Eric was behind her, spreading her thick ass cheeks, kissing in between them, and squeezing her bum as he went. After a couple of minutes he left Sneha's ass, bringing his cock into her warm wet pussy, pounding away, causing her to moan onto Jay's cock.

Eric moaned, enjoying the feeling of Sneha's pussy on his cock as he thrusted in and out of her. Jay followed a similar pattern, pulling his cock out of her mouth and shoving it back in.

This continued for a few more minutes, until Jay came in Sneha's talented mouth. She swallowed the load, though a few droplets of cum escaped from her mouth, landing on her chin. Eric soon followed suit; he pulled out Sneha's pussy, and she got off the table and onto her knees. She brought his cock to her mouth, and sucked him until he came.

Sneha let out a loud sigh after swallowing both of their loads. She had a bright, toothy smile on her face.

"You two are great as well," Sneha said, giving both Jay's and Eric's softening penises a small kiss.

"So are you!" both guys said.

"I know," Sneha said, grinning proudly.

******

"Fuck!" Greg groaned, his phone in hand, recording Camila as she took his cock all the way into her mouth, showing how talented she was. Keith kept lookout from the empty basement room, occasionally looking back to check out Camila.