All Comments on 'Sniffies Hook up'

by Jakemcmann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved hearing you talk about your cock-sucking experience. I played with my dick while I listened to your sexy, dirty talking. Loved it. Wished it was my cock being sucked too. Also, would love to be your cock-sucker. Your friend could join us! Sucking two cocks is better than one, right? I began at a young age getting sucked. Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing about it. He was a fantastic cock-sucked and he enjoyed my dick as often as he possibly could. Of course, I enjoyed his wonderful blowjobs and his swallowing of my big, young loads. He had a huge cock too!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

jo2jav69jo2jav69almost 2 years ago

This is so hot! Your voice is so sexy, and I love hearing you talk dirty. Looking forward to more! Maybe some stories about you and Steve touching and sucking each other while looking at porn mags? Or you talking dirty while you watch porn? I was so turned on by this, the next day I met some guy on doublelist and sucked his cock! :p

JakemcmannJakemcmannalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Please leave a comment. I’d love to hear about how you got off listening to my story. I appreciate all your feedback. It really gets my cock hard reading your dirty thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have a friend back in my young days i could talk to. All they wanted was to use me to get off in. I loved that but never had a open relationship with a guy like that. Just hard sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This reminds me of when my older cousin and I would look at the porn mags in his bedroom late at night. When I would sleep over during the summer. We would look at them while stroking each other's cocks. Then one night he saw me looking at his cock and asked if I wanted to suck it like the woman was doing in the porn mag. I slid down his naked body and took his cock into my mouth. When he told me he was going to cum I kept sucking. Then felt his warm cum hitting the roof of my mouth. I swallowed it all. After that each late night when we would look at the porn mags. I would suck his cock and swallow his cum. Ever since then I have been sucking cock and swallowing their cum. Whenever I'm sucking on my dildos I cum allover them just to suck the cum off. My fantasy is to be kneeling down and just going from one cock to another until they flood my mouth with their cum. Then watch me cum and eat my own cum.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

I fucking loved it!! I give all your audio's a five, they are so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJakemcmann@Jakemcmann
Horny married cocksucker. I just love a hard cock to suck. I mostly like sucking strangers I met during my day. Look out for the horny man who wouldn’t mind a guy sucking his cock for him. My wife knows I love cock and encourages me to indulge my fantasies. She gets off watc...