All Comments on 'Sniperman'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
Shackman636Shackman636over 3 years ago

A great start. I look forward to the next chapter......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

NO! How can you leave us hanging there?

/

"It could have been put down to the relief from the stress they'd been under, but not the way they were kissing, and certainly no excuse for where his hands were wandering." - It seems that they must be out in the open. Aren't they afraid of being seen?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

as there was no revenge and only half a story lose two stars

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Good flash story that's got me wanting more. Go with one bullet and let the loving wife have to live with her lovers death the rest of her life.

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

I would think if was as patient as his job ascribes one bullet and a fortuitous position would be plenty.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
Another cracking story from one of the site's best authors.

A 5* tail of betrayal and of vengeance planned.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

It was an interesting and unique prelude to the confrontation with the cheating wife, but nothing was resolved and I hate open endings. It's a real shame, the story could've been great.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Well-written, but it seems like all setup and no payoff.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
AYFKiddingMe?

OK story ... until the adults in charge of the liberated kids come out of a situation under nationwide news scrutiny (dozens of TV stations taping and broadcasting!) And they are aware the janitor has died violently, probably in front of them ... and the poor bloke is still lying there! And our illicit lovebirds should have figured out that their own survival chances are poor! Then they see the trolls’ brains doing synchronized wall-splats. No one in authority is going to de-brief each of them (probably separately) on the their side of the situation? Nobody has arranged for immediate trauma evaluation and treatment?

No, every one knows that a good public finger-fuck and blowjob is indicated! Certainly would make me forget all the recent bad karma and pools of blood!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
War stories

I love war stories, and have a special hatred for those who cheat on military spouses. My vote here is for two bullets. Great story, and good to see another Britease story.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Go for it

You need 2, one for each unless you get them lined up and take both with one. Get them while they kiss and one head shot gets them both. One shot two down. FIVE*****

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Hope there is a sequel. Five big ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Good story, thanks.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story! 5*****

I don't normally like the "I'm a Navy seal and..." type of story, but this one was good and different. Like he said at the beginning, don't leave any evidence.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 3 years ago
Well Done

Clever premise, well written, succinct and strong ending. Congrats on another fine tale.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

You still write great stories!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopefully...

...a second chapter is on the way. Nice job. 5 stars. Thanx...

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story has more to be told. Please a second chapter.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 3 years ago
Ha!

Unusually dark for a Britease!!! Still enjoyable envisioning the main character's dilemma. Alas, in the U.K. anymore, he would immediately be the prime suspect because who else would have a firearm? LOL

As always a 5*

andyinozandyinozover 3 years ago

Come mate. You can't leave us hanging like that !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

need to know what happens in part 2

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Decisions, decisions

Very good short tale. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is there a second part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Likeable

Definitely needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No ending

for that 3 star. Enjoyed the writing though. Thanks Britease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope he builds two

Builds 2 as in another chapter.pretty captivating so far. Gave 5 stars .but need chapter 2 pal

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Really?

Hard to believe, as there are holes in your fine story. 3000 miles east of Paris to home in hours?. Your wife just happens to be a hostage at a school, at the same time you complete your mission?. Finally with the janitor down and police all over the place, your wife and her lover decide to play grab ass?.

SemasswoodSemasswoodover 3 years ago
In Part 2....

Make three, but don’t go for quick kill.

First shot is his exposed dick.

Second shot is an area that will cause him to bleed out.

After he is drifting away, hit her in location where she will cause her to bleed out slowly.

Like your writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

If you are not going to finish it, why bother? Five star writing but earns one star. I f****** hate unfinished stories!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Please. finish this. Take out Mr. Jones and dump the wife. Then on to other adventures.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Very good writing. Enjoyed the story. This is a good place to end it.

BUT if you decide to continue I would suggest your sniper take out the man's penis and balls, and not kill. In the aftermath divorce his wife. You could let his wife finally know years later or before he disappeared with a new identity, that it was him that shot her lover's cock off.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent ending, make the reader think and devise their own story.

Very unique set of circumstances.

If it was me, Jones would go down, but I would not use a gun. I'd make it close and personal, make him bleed out. Slowly.

I'd have to confront the wife. If, for nothing else, so she can feel the guilt.

PmillPmillover 3 years ago

pretty good for the first chapter... don't care much for unfinished stories

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
Great story

Even if you have to ignore logistics. It is very good as a stand alone tale but, oh, the many fantastic ways you could continue it. This, as February Sucks was , is the story to invite others to continue also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FTDS

Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please finish, both of them!

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 3 years ago
Only One

In a world ruled by the secret government he will just do the deal then our government will move him somewhere he can be used again. About all you can option is whether she gets to see the hole he drills. Hope he uses a .50 Barrett to make a big one.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

not screaming but would love you or FTDS to finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nowhere near believable

Oh boy, another “the wife is cheat, it’s good thing the husband has special military training for revenge “ story😂😂😂😂

The only person who gets hard over these is 26thNC because his wife left him and he never got his own resolution. Now he spurts a few watery drops from his flaccid little pecker at the mere thought of a wife getting taken out.

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
Oooooooh I love revenge

Great story, I love revenge, but you really need to finish the story. The military part of the story is OD but it’s a fictional story and your’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good until the non-ending

Always enjoyed your stories. Just not the unfinished ones.

TechumsahTechumsahover 3 years ago
Part 2?

Great start this definately needs a longer sequel.

green117green117over 3 years ago
Still in the frame for relief for extreme circumstances... if they were flirting too much.

But information does need to be gathered.

Shooting the dick may also be OTT... there are worse fates than dying quickly. Same I suspect could be said about the distaff side.

Good to see the new story - a bit of a harsh one from a normally teasing sort.

Green-something

likeboblikebobover 3 years ago

What the hell, go ahead and make another bullet ! !

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep, shoot them both

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lazy plot

Obviously author wrote about super man not sniperman. Boring. Ummm was sniper man planning a murder or 2? Wow this will be a long series with all the cheating wives out there. Wife cheats sniper man shots them. Rinse repeat. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
firearm familiarity

Apparently they have tougher leather in Britain than the rest of the world (it matches their steaks). I guess the custom case manufacturer was able to create a "go bag" with aircraft resistant padding (to absorb the crash). It also absorbed the impact to the precision optic (lucky is my guess).

Why would you use a rifle (with a distinct "fingerprint" - aka: unique caliber) for close in work that he previously admits he could use his sidearm for (the one that was useless just before the drone attack)?

I might suggest consulting one of the many gun enthusiasts (not in Britain) on this site prior to more ballistic adventures. It did allow me the honor of a full and satisfying target to critique, so not all is lost.

Would be happy to help with nomenclature, even if it is illegal where you come from.

Smokepole (anyone notice my name is slang for a firearm?)

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

... FTDS.

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL

Still laughing at the M4 'sniper rifle'. Totally should have gone with the more believable AR14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have an imagination

So a part 2 is not necessary, but, I enjoy your writing and need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FINISH THE STORY....................................................................

And definitely make another bullet. Use the first one on the cheating slut after experiencing in detail who she chose to cheat on. Makeing sure she knows that his value to dark security forces will let him get away with dispatching her and her boyfriend. Maybe a clean kill for her but let her know that the boyfriend is going to take days to pay off his debt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two

Two rounds if and only if it is for wife and jones and not for him.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Blow away mr sports rod and tackle.... hee hee

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Military snipers don't work solo, they use a spotter. Just an fyi to keep in mind, at least for the military operations portions of your stories.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Tease

Well this certainly is a Tease there Brit. We hope you add another page or two. Well done!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I hope there will be a sequel from someone if not from Britease. However I have an idea for one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two...

..the number of rounds.

One, with wife's name on it. Left on the kitchen table, sitting inside his wedding ring.

Two, that should be obvious.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Great story......

Sorry about the outcome. I guess the good guys even get shit on across the pond. It needs a better ending, though. Something clean, calm, and simple. Like serving her at work, with a simple note on the inside of the envelope, saying' I know what you did; I saw you after the shooting. SLUT. I would be in line with his job, and his personality. 7 stars, because neither of the cheaters got blown away. He could always do the later. The Bear approves, Or I could give you my Italian brother-in-law's phone number. The Colonies like your stories; keep writing.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Logical

Logically thinking, a guy with the training this sniper has would only need one bullet to deal with both, just needs a little time to scout their routines

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

this does not have an ending

flatcar44flatcar44over 3 years ago
I'd like to be a fly on the wall during that debrief.

Yeah, when they figure out it was not one of their guys who fired a shot.

Nice story. Not all stories need a detailed ending, but they are good for closure.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Brisk

This could be the opening chapter of a page-turner action novel. Somehow, though, I doubt an experienced special op sniper would contemplate murder. Nice plot twist, his taking the place of the tardy army sniper. I hope more is coming but it feels like a complete piece as it is. A fiver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now are you proposing murder here

Just divorce is needed ,no kids. Throw her out. Or life in prison.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Normally I love your short little ditties but this one left me underwhelmed. No humor, no bandying back and forth, just kinda...meh.

dob092095dob092095over 3 years ago

Great story.

I understand why writers end like this to force our imaginations to work, but a sequel giving your ending would be a proper finish.

FYI, my ending requires him to make 3. 2 plus a spare in case he misses when they run.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a great opening. There is so much more to this story! Keep it up and thank you!

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
When

you set out for revenge, first, dig two graves.....

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Nothing

Left like this,it is a nothing story.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

You should FINISH the DAMNED STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wasted our time

Finish a story you lazy hack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well...

1 star for an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2 rounds, definitely! After all, there’s 2 guilty parties, both are worthy of death.

ZK

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Why all the complaints about being unfinished. The remainder is intuitively obvious

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm endng?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another unfinished story…. I’m seeing a pattern…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's the rest of the story?

LucasredLucasredabout 2 years ago
Not enough

A decent 1/3 of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, have to agree with the comments I can see here. GREAT START to a Full Story maybe 3 to 5 pages long. Great start and I really like our Hero already.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

What was that? I was so looking forward. To more. I feel empty, robbed. He should use the bullet in Britease.

Oh the story, he should make another bullet for Mr Jones, he deserves to die as well

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

Excellent read thanks!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Where's the rest of the story?

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Be better when it's finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cuck should have killed Jones while he was fondling his wife...collateral damage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid Anonymous (yes I’m aware of the irony) should probably have tried reading the story, specifically the bit about no more bullets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Great read. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Mérite une suite ou une fin crédible.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Please finish story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh no ending. Just suggestion.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Pity

Pity the poor, imagination-less commenters who can't understand a conclusion unless it is laid out in Technicolor with full annotations, study guide, Cliff's Notes, and a complete narrative in full-length feature film format.

This is an excellent SHORT story - not a 32,000 word epistle. If you want detailed conclusions, stick with "War and Peace" fercrissakes.

Well done, Britese.

Keep 'em comin'!

Ghostno21Ghostno21about 1 year ago

Great story thanks for sharing.

Those who need the ending explained need to g9 back to Jack & Jill books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was great till it reached that abrupt ending. Unfortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the people who don't get it,just use a few grey cells,if there is any.5stars Dalbydad

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
So

So,Jones gets off Scot free?.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good beginning for the story. Now it just needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do I continually get my expectations up for your stories only to be let down Every.... Single... Time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm sorry to say, but I would have Assembled the second round. To bad there was never a second chapter..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous