All Comments on 'Snippets of My Military Life'

by RickHeathen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CorjixCorjixabout 4 years ago
Been There...

My Air Force days were spent in California, in the company of friends. One young man, one perfectly beautiful young man, became my crush at first meeting. We shared friendship, and nothing more, for the two years we served together. He filled my thoughts on a daily basis. Though he was totally straight, I still could not stop obsessing about him. Somehow, your story brought me back to those days. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sucks you had to deal with all that while in the AF. It’s a lot different now with acceptance, though gay jokes are still rampant. Hopefully you enjoyed the rest of your career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad Sg. Dash shaves his body -- I bet he would have a great hairy chested body to show! And friend Chris -- too bad they didn't connect, and Chris seems to be a sexy young man with hopefully a splash of hair for his sexy chest and abs!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I too was in the military before Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell, but unlike the author I was queer before enlisting in the Army having sucked the cocks of half a dozen boys in high school, making it difficult to deal with communal living in basic training. I eventually found other soldiers eager for my cock sucking services, and managed to retire with over twenty years of service without ever being found out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In the 1980s no gay men used protection. Sex with me ocurred on a regular basis met men often married or closet men. I discovered some of the best looking straight acting men wanted gay sex. Even in straight bars men would hit on you as gay bárs did exist like today.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My Dad said even in WW 2 there were gay men. Generally ignored them. In 1960 and 1970 most commanders looked the other way if they liked you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRickHeathen@RickHeathen
I served in the military, and I’m currently an author. More of my works can be found under my real name, Rick Haydn Horst, at this link: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/RickHorst A Note on Star Ratings: I do my best to write great stories with a plot and character dev...