Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 07

Story Info
Lucille causes more chaos on her attempt for the Crown.
2.8k words
4.77
2.1k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years old or more. Please read the earlier hot chapters to understand the plot. Comments really welcome.

-------------------

Sue was a typical 18-year-old Slither-in girl. Not too good and not that evil. Her full name was Suzanna De Silva Von Großer Zauberer, but everyone called her "Sue".

The Großer Zauberer were on the wrong side in the Dark Lord Wars and Sue's parents had died attacking the very school Suzanna De Silva Von Großer Zauberer was now studying at. This might explain why she was sorted into Slither-in and also why she was known simply as "Sue"!

She carried herself with a certain Germanic aristocratic poise, but she was not of blonde Prussian stock. She came from darker more southern German roots. This showed in her fine chestnut hair and olive touch to her skin, the dimple when she smiled and her sense of humour. Her eyes were a pale-grey, an unusual colour that tended to look white and haunting in the dark.

Sue and other senior pupils had arrived at their advanced potions class and were waiting patiently the arrival of Dr Snake to take the class. Most unusually, Dr Snake was late, so Sue daydreamed idly of using her magical powers to seduce the rather attractive Falcon House boy, Eustace, sitting next to her.

She doodled on her pad. Unlike most of the Slither-In girls Sue had not used her magic-wand to create a perfectly smooth hairless pubis, but instead had created an exquisite lightning bolt of short chestnut pubes that pointed directly to her clit. "Give him a clue!" she had thought. She drew the design on her pad and added the detail of her vagina and where to find the clit before it emerged in excitement. Eustace looked at her drawing with interest, and edged a little closer on the bench, so that their legs were touching.

Lucille l'Astique, had been getting increasingly impatient in Snake's absence and decided that her French aristocratic patience had run its course. The beautiful strawberry-blonde, with honey-gold skin and a body to die for, rose from her seat and asked "Anyone want to make the best love potion in the world? We need not wait for the late Snake, I know the recipe."

There was a general consent from the class that this would be a good idea, at least until Snake appeared.

Lucille began to exuded her sex glamour and then explained that the potion they were making was a bit daring and would require for a little female nudity. The two senior boys obviously did not object as a knowing smirk reached their lips. However, there was some little reticence from the two Falcon and one Honeybun girls - although a buzz of excitement was growing inside each of them.

With a shiver of anticipation, Suzanna De Silva Von Großer Zauberer stood up to her full 5'6" and announced, that being from a family of do-darers and experimenters, and, even if she was only now known as "Sue", she would volunteer to be naked for the experiment. Of course there was to be no hanky-panky!

Because of the sex glamour the students began to forget about the possibility of Snake appearing, the teacher's table was cleared and with encouragement from Lucille and an excited Eustace, Sue carefully stripped and laid herself with aristocratic languor the length of it, her lightning-bolt pointing directly to the top of her slit.

It might be said that at this point that Eustace's tongue was hanging out hoping to find itself at the tip of the lightning bolt, but there you go, when you have a naked Sue to drool over, nature takes its course.

"Now!" said Lucille, "The first part of the potion is freshly made pussy oil and we all know where that comes from!"

Eustace and his fellow Falconer, Redford, looked at little confused - there were no cats in the lab as far as they knew. Sue pointed to the lightning bolt and Eustace's eyes widened. The Honeybun girl, Stella, was shocked. "You are not going to masturbate her are you?" she asked, outraged.

"Non, ma petite! We will make it produce itself by magic - no touching allowed!"

Lucille got the three other girls and the four boys to form a semi-circle around the desk and she herself, closed the circle at the bottom, where she could look up between the beautiful thighs to the tight thin line of Sue's tightly closed vagina.

Eustace and Redford stood by Sue's hips, Janette and Jill from Falcon stood by her naked breasts, while Stella stood nervously at Sue's head.

Lucille took her magic wand and, mumbling an incantation under her breath, lowered the wand within an cat's paw of Sue's clit. Sue started to writhe and Lucille instructed the other pupils to hold Sue's arms and legs so she could not move.

Sue closed her eyes as ecstasy overwhelmed her, a fiery androgynous figure appeared to float above her and a long fiery tongue extended from the phantom to her clit, teasing it and making it spring forth from the folds of her vulva. She shuddered in a frenzy of excitement and gasped aloud.

As Sue's excitement rose, Eustace, holding gently onto Sue's smooth naked thigh, felt an unstoppable erection push up the front of his kilt, he found he was overcome with a desire to fuck someone and someone now, but managed to hold his place. He looked into Redford's eyes on the other side of Sue and knew he was experiencing the same desire.

Sue's vagina suddenly flooded with juices along the length of her slit, a clear fluid appeared as in her dreamlike state she neared orgasm from the phantom's probing tongue. She stopped writhing and lay still with a great smirk on her beautiful face.

Using her wand, Lucille collected the liquid which clung in the air for a moment in a shining translucent ball and transferred it to a beaker. The aroma of Sue's sex juices filled the room and everyone was filled with sexual longing. "Now", she said, "for the second part. You two boys and girls, swap places."

Eustace, his penis rock hard, let go of Sue's thigh and moved very slowly around Janette, his engorged boner pressing into her butt as he inched around. Janette, who's own pants were beginning to stain with her love juices did not object and moved a hand around to lift both the boy's kilt and her own skirt so she could feel the hard oak on her skin as he very slowly moved about her.

On the other side of the desk, a similar occurrence was happening, except Jill had grabbed Redford's boner and in a few moments of deft manoeuvring had got him to enter her from behind. Seemingly without any embarrassment, she squealed loudly as his cock plunged deep into her and they started to fuck with abandon, Jill bending over Sue's naked body as he thrust in and out. Lucille was not expecting such a rapid reaction to her whiles, but was very pleased - more support for her Sex Goddess campaign.

Stella, all alone at Sue's head, also got caught up in the increasing sexual frenzy, started to massage Sue's naked breasts with one hand and thrust the other into her panties to relieve the increasing urge for sex.

"Stop!" shouted Lucille just as Eustace was about to start fucking Janette. "We are only half way there! We still need the other half of the potion. Boys remove those ridiculous kilts and place your beautiful dicks, one on each of Sue's nipples."

The boy's, excitement running through them like an eel in water, gave up on the disappointed Falcon girls and came to the table. Ceremoniously, they plonked their erect and hard snakes one on each of Sue's erect nipples. Janette, Jill and Stella watched and slowly began to masturbate unconsciously as they watched on in fascination, licking their lips in anticipation of what those cocks could do inside their now soaking cunts.

Sue, in her dream state, dreamt was being massaged by a dozen gentle hands, her nipples now rising engorged and hard as invisible angels drove her to further ecstasy.

Lucille instructed Redford and Eustace to circle the crowns of their dicks around the nipples and soon precum appeared from the top of each boner, lubricating Sue's nipples with a shiny gleam. She then took her wand and started to transfer Eustace's sex oil into the test tube with Sue's. However, before she could come to Redford, he gave a great gasp and sperm spurted out over the teen girl's erect tits as, with no control left, he came.

Eustace nearly followed and there were gasps from the girls as they rubbed ever harder at their overexcited clits. "Idiot!" screamed "Lucille, luckily I got the oil from Eustace before you lost control. Stella, please lick clean this cum so we can continue."

The previously innocent Honeybun girl, Stella, was finding the current situation rather overwhelming, a virgin with little knowledge of sex, she found herself filled with almost uncontrollable desires. Without being asked, she slowly and deliberately, she removed her blouse and bra and with ample tits pressing into Sue's face leant forward to start the job of licking clean the spunk covered tits. She paused at the first taste of cum and considered its salty, almost fishy taste. Finding is agreeable, she set forth with gusto, the spunk covering her lips as she sucked and licked.

Janette and Eustace began to kiss deeply and Eustace deftly removed the girl's blouse and bra to reveal a beautiful pair of breasts which he went on to suckle with enthusiasm as the girl grabbed and started to tug at his cock.

Redford was rather embarrassed at his premature ejaculation and went and sat on one of the chairs, cock shrinking and floppy. Jill now was even more desperate for a fuck and kneeling between his legs took the soft member into her mouth, tasting the last of his cum and started to work the boy back to excitement.

Lucille told a reluctant Stella to remove herself from Sue and ordered the others back to their places around the desk. By this time Lucille was the only one who was in anyway dressed and she smiled wickedly to herself as the desperate 18 year olds fought the desire simply to fuck each other stupid.

She held up the beaker and in a stage whisper said "Nearly ready!" Parting Sue's legs, she bent down to the girl's dripping vagina and sucked the love juices into her mouth, mixed it with her saliva and spat the mix into the beaker. It glowed a brilliant green. Touching it with her magic wand, the mixture bubbled and increased in volume until the beaker was filled. "Now!", she said "to taste. Each of you take a sip."

But, as she approached Eustace, the door was suddenly flung open and Dr Snake appeared in the doorway. Lucille raised her wand and thrust the potion into Eustace's hand.

Snake, quickly taking in the scene and knowing the cause of it hit Lucille's wand with an "Expelliarmus!" As the wand flew through the air Lucille charged forward to try and grab it before it reached the teacher, but Snake was too fast and had her trapped in a magic net, which tripped her and she fell to the floor bound tightly.

Eustice, in the meantime took a good sip from the irresistible intoxicating brew in the beaker.

Snake looked at the table with the naked Sue lying in a trance, nipples still erect, clear sex juices still emerging from her slit and could not help but be turned on. He looked at the beautiful breasts of the virgin Stella and the naked bodies of Janette and Jill, who reluctantly had stood up from her valiant work on Redford's now steely dick.

To his side, the trussed-up Lucille, seethed and turned up her sex glamour to full. She was not going to be defeated!

Then Eustace made a mewing noise, like a cat on heat and all eyes turned on him. He was growing. He was beginning to fill-out like a weight-lifter, muscles bulging like the Hulk, his height was increasing and his erect poker bulged thicker and longer. The girls gasped and Janette, already turned on and now feeling the effect of Lucille's increased sex glamour, dived to her knees and took the growing monster in he mouth, sucking hard as Eustace started to thrust.

This of course started off Jill and Redford, who came up behind Jill, pushed her once more over Sue's naked body and dived his dick into her wet throbbing cunt with great satisfaction. Jill bending over Sue sucked and tweaked Sue's tits as Redford fucked evermore eagerly from behind, her thoughts on nothing but achieving orgasm as fast as possible.

Snake was motionless and speechless as Stella, tits wobbling wildly called out "Oh Dada!" She ran towards him, knelt down and desperately unzipped his flies to get a mouth full of her teacher's already hard, but over-used penis.

Snake knew he had to stop this, but how? His dick was now in a Honeybun student's mouth and a wild orgy was emerging around him, he nearly succumbed to Lucille's glamour, but with an extreme effort took his wand and hit Lucille with a spell to make her unconscious, which killed the glamour dead. Slowly his dick softened in Stella's mouth and she removed herself from it, giving her tits a semi-hopeful rub with the wet, but now flaccid member, before putting it away and rezipping the trousers, feeling a little embarrassed.

Redford came with a "Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck!" and Jill screamed with delight as she also orgasmed at the same time. Then as the orgasm dissolved she slowly removed her mouth from Sue's nipple, looked up and seemed to see the silent Snake for the first time. The two students moved away from each other before silently finding their clothes and quickly dressing, faces red.

In the meantime, Eustace did not stop the thrusting of his monster dick into Janette's eager mouth as the girl rubbed hard on her clit. He came, a monster cumming, sperm shooting down her throat, then over her face, then over her tits. But before she drowned in his jizz, he moved away from the cum-covered Janette over the naked body of Sue. He moved around to Sue's head and placed his streaming cum-monster into mouth, pumped fresh sperm down a welcoming throat.

With Sue's mouth filled, and still streaming sperm from his cock, Eustace went around to Sue's legs, parted them moved quickly up between them and started to fuck Sue's magically lubricated cunt, the sperm adding to the lubrication as more and more escaped from her lover passage as he plunged in and out. Sue, awakened by the cock-thrusts into her now cream-filled mouth and the pleasure of the fuck she was now enjoying, swallowed the sperm and began to wail in ecstasy. After a few minutes she came in a blinding flash of pleasure, but still Eustice fucked on and now screaming, and craving more, she came again, fresh sperm almost pouring between her legs as the monster thrust in and out remorselessly pumping more and more into her.

Finally Snake shook himself free of his horrible fascination with the scene before him and with his wand froze the giant Eustace where he stood mid-action.

This was a little bit of a problem for Sue, as Eustace's hard sausage was still deep within her. She wriggled her butt and slowly she worked the enormous dong free from her vagina, sperm flowing out in copious amounts.

She looked around and saw Snake, jumped up off the table and grabbed her clothes. But she was covered in too much of Eustace's cum to be able to put her clothes on. Snake, considered Sue's aristocratic cum-covered nakedness and beauty, her beautiful chestnut hair and olive skin and, taking in the lightning bolt of hair on her pubis, added another fantasy to dream about - maybe a threesome with Peggie and Ariella?

But here was a mess that needed cleaning up, and not just the dripping sperm everywhere. He pointed his wand first at Sue and then Janette and instantly cleaned away the dripping cum. Sue smiled briefly at him with a cute dimple and began to dress. However, once dressed, Jill's cream pie delivered by Redford, oozed from her vagina into her panties.

The other students were also now clothed except for Eustace. Snake instructed a rather embarrassed Janette to fetch Madam Pomfret Cake to help deal with the issue. The others he told to go and not say a word as to what had happened. "Some chance!" he thought.

Snake picked up the discarded beaker of love potion and smelt it. This was somewhat of a mistake as the effect was immediate and without thought or volition found himself putting the beaker to his lips and drinking.