Snooker King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want to look you in the eyes when I finish.' I reply.

For a moment she's surprised but she stops her movement and lets me flip her over.

She's on her ass now, facing towards me and her back braced against the mirror. I slide her closer to me and put one hand on her breasts and give them a squeeze. She spreads her legs and wraps them around my hips, pulling me in. God damn those fishnet stockings turned me on.

'Good girl.' I say, smiling.

She puts her hand around the back of my neck and we lock eyes. I slide my dick up and inside of her, slowly and deliberately. She lets out a sigh of pleasure. From this position I can thrust my dick upwards at a slight angle. It gives my thrusts more power, but I don't abuse it just yet. I settle into a slow rhythm and glide my hand over her tits. She smiles like she's enjoying a bath.

And then my hand reaches her neck and I choke her tightly.

Her smile turns to a grin as my tempo speeds up and my thrusts become poundings. I feel my dick reach the very depth of her pussy and I swear aloud.

She can barely scream in pleasure now with my hand around her throat, and my thrusts are coming harder and faster. She tightens her legs around my waist and keeps my gaze.

I can barely control myself any longer, the tightness of her pussy pushing me over the edge. She tries to say something but can't get it out. I tighten my grip on her throat as my balls ache. I can feel the rush of cum climbing up my shaft.

'Oh fuck I'm gonna cum.' I shout.

She smiles with eyes half glazed over. She doesn't release me with her legs.

I thrust one more powerful stroke deep inside her and I can tell this is it. I hold it there and cum inside of her, the orgasm cumming in waves and not stopping for what seems like an eternity. I fill her to the brink and I can hear her moaning loudly now.

Finally, after I'm breathless and depleted, the orgasm stops, and I release my hand from her throat. Reluctantly she unwraps her legs from around my waist.

I shakily step back and hold my head in one hand.

Serah is breathing heavily on the table with her legs still spread. I can see my cum dripping down her pussy.

'Thank god you're better with your dick than you are at snooker.' She says.

We both laugh.

12