Snooker Loopy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We move right up so that our heads are at the baulk end and away from the glare. I get to look at her beautiful, more relaxed face and she gets a better view of me, which I hope she enjoys.

"Well, are you going to touch me, kiss me or just look at me?"

I tentatively reach out a hand and place it on the side of her belly. I lean down to kiss her on her full lips and bring my hand up to cup her breast. I knead it through the lacey bra. Bailey's arm comes up and round my neck, pulling me in close. She opens her lips and parts mine with her tongue. I think she's telling me that we don't have all night.

I swing my leg across her body and feel the nylon against my skin and for the first time and this fantasy starts to feel real.

With my body half covering hers and my ever stiffening cock is pressed against her hip. I push her bra up to release her two peachy soft tits.

Her skin is warm and soft as my fingers dance across her and I squeeze her gorgeous tits, tweaking her hardened nipple. Our tongues twist around one anothers as our lips refuse to part, even for a moment.

Although the table was uncomfortable at first, I'm beginning to enjoy lying on it. This is the best thing I've done on a snooker table.

I gently twist and tweak at her nipples as she holds my head down, we haven't broken from our kiss for some time now and I press my hard cock more firmly into her hip and begin to grind against her. We start to become breathless and I feel her body turns towards me. I knead her left breast, flicking her nipple with my thumb which elicits are sharp, satisfying intake of breath from her.

We break from each other and I help Bailey as she removes her blouse and bra before unzipping her skirt. She slides this down slowly, just an inch or so exposing the top of her tights and leaves them. She looks over at me, I have slid my shorts off and am now naked. My stiff cock sticking out and fully lit by the overhead lamp. I sense no judgment from her and I hope that I'm enough. She wants me to strip her off now, so I grab her skirt and pull it down gradually.

My eyes widen with delight when I see her naked hips and upper thighs. She's wearing suspender tights! I slip the skirt and her briefs past her sexy knees, shins and feet and drop them to the floor. I crawl back up her legs, kissing her thighs as I go. As much as I would love to give her oral right now, I can see how difficult it might be (an angle even I won't attempt.) So I continue to kiss my way up her body until I reach her delectable tits. Her nipples are erect and sensitive. With a hand on one breast, my mouth on the other I kiss and lick and pluck and play.

Bailey's breathing becomes shallower as she responds to my touch, her legs wrap around me, she slides them up and down mine. The soft sexy feel threatening to send me over the edge.

My hard 'wood' is pressed firmly against the hard wood of the table, leaving, I suspect, a trail of pre-cum.

A mixture of musky perfume, beer, spirits and cleaning products invades my nostrils as I go to town on her impressive rack. I sense that it's pleasing her but I also sense her impatience as she claws at me and tries to pull me up.

Eventually I do work my way up to meet her luscious lips with mine once more.

I try not to get too caught up in the moment as I hold my rock hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. I push with my helmet and feel it break the slight resistance her hole offered. We both let out a short sigh-come-laugh as we look each other in the eyes.

Bailey wraps her legs around me and slowly squeezes her thighs together and I feel myself being pulled in.... and what a glorious feeling. We stay locked together, I'm pressed against her gorgeous soft body and heaving tits. Our lips meet, our tongues dance and then she starts to rock me slowly.

She controls me with her legs, pulling me in and pushing me out. I could take control myself but I like the feeling. Emma never took control, she barely took any interest. I bury my face into her neck, kissing and sucking and the occasional little nibble. I nuzzle my way up to her ear and nibble at her lobe. Almost instantaneously she started to rock her hips wildly and really let herself go. "OoohhhhfffFFFFUuuucckkk!!!"

I'd never caused this sort of reaction in a woman before. It was certainly good for my ego. For once I could relax during sex and not wonder if she was enjoying it. I started to match her thrusts and pump her firmly.

The mixture of sensations was giving me intense feelings throughout my body. The heat from the lamp, the sweet mixture of scents from Bailey and the feel of her nylon clad legs against my skin. I so want this to last forever but with Bailey's encouraging sounds, on top of everything else, I knew I was only seconds away.

My balls twitch and tighten in the wetness that covers them. I tried to think of difficult snookers to put my opponents into, in order to hold off cumming.

Bailey tightened her grip on me with her legs, pushing me up a bit so I was hitting her from a different angle. She let out a low growl as her pussy gripped and sucked in my dick. The light above me began to swing and sway along with my thrusting, she must have grabbed it between her legs. A couple more thrusts and I....."OoohhhFffuuuuck!"

We lie in our finishing position for some time after. My cock has maintained some hardness and I can feel Bailey rolling her hips and grinding her pussy against it. We both slowly catch our breath and I feel her relax beneath me. Her legs release themselves from the lamp and she lowers them down.

As the light swings back and forth above us, we hold one another and look into each others eyes. I don't want to ruin the moment but I start to believe this might be more than just a bit of fun. It's one thing to have had sex with someone as hot as Bailey but to have her as a girlfriend would be incredible.

After a few minutes, we climb down from the table. We laugh and joke but there is a little awkwardness as we get ourselves dressed. I look at her as she stands in her stockinged feet, straightening her skirt as she tucks her shirt in. She's everything I want. Please let her want me....

My confidence was certainly up and maybe this was the cueing practice I really needed.

The End.

12