All Comments on 'Snorkeling Adventure Ch. 02'

by Hikergirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rob99202rob99202about 17 years ago
Excellent!

I love how she took control of him with the sun screen, teasing him in a good way. I sat here with extreme anticipation (and an erection) as she worked up the back of his legs. I had an idea of where she was going, but I didn't expect what she did, but it sounded very enjoyable. Excellent sequel to an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm covered with sand

After reading this I noticed beach sand in my toes and in a few other places. This writer makes the reader feel like a voyeur lurking in the underbrush a few feet away from this erotic coupling. Well Done--as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

I hope this is going to be a long series..I'm ready for

chapter 3 already!!!!!Very well written and with some very good detail....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
First time commenting

Long time reader of literotica, first time writer of a comment here. I loved it. I may have missed it in an earlier work but I would have liked some physical description of the characters. If you ever need any hot topics let me know, my mind is a wonderland.

free2ridefree2rideabout 17 years ago
a really great story!

fantastic! very imaginative! you have to do more stories like this!

pjwolfpjwolfabout 17 years ago
Deliciously delightful sequel!!!

Having been away from Lit for a week...this was the most well written and erotic pieces to read upon my return. VERY AROUSING INDEED!!!

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
bravo

Bravo hikergirl. Love the natural outdoor settings, as from the name I guess you do too. Well done - I'll have to go back and look up chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
we like it, we like it

nice job, Hiker

you know you are my favorite

ltcb

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
Very sensual

Haven't read the first chapter, but this is a very sensual chapter of your story. Dances on the edges of theme a bit for me, but the story carries it without question. Good luck in the contest!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
I actually...

I actually liked this better than the first... although I don't know that this could have stood alone without the first... but the story seemed to get richer as you went on, as if you were warming up to it...

Good luck!

Selena

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
Chapter 02

...A wonderful, loving play between two people made for each other: In other words, you succeeded Hikergirl. I can feel their love for each other and how they are inevitably headed toward sharing their lives together. What I am enjoying is their gratitude at finding each other as each reveals themselves to the other. Rich writing from a "knowing" author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful story telling

While rather too short, Chapter 2 of this adventure/romance is brilliant story telling by an talented author. The setting sets the scene for the entire romantic atmosphere of this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous