Snorkeling in Jamaica Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband surprised wife and is willing to go further.
2k words
3.96
15.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2cdr911
2cdr911
83 Followers

So if you recall in Part 1 of Snorkeling in Jamaica: We had become very good friends with the water sports staff members Jason and AJ. James also however not in the physical sense: Well, we have kept in close contact with Jason since November. Jake & I discussed it and decided it would be nice to return to paradise and take our play to the next level. We booked our flights and returned Sunday, January 20. We arrived at the resort about 3:30pm and Jason was there awaiting us. He was going to be off work shortly and we decided we would settle in and see him for some play time the following day. We also saw AJ and he too was excited we had returned. He commented that he was ready to set sail for our next snorkeling trip whenever we were ready. But wanted to make sure we did not do it Monday since that was his day off. We promised!

Monday we met up with Jason, and he insisted we allow him to teach Jake to sail the Hobie Cat. We played along, though our skill level is definitely more advanced than that of a beginner.. The three of us set sail and headed out for Boobie K Island. We docked the boat and walked through the island to the back side. Unfortunately a lot of people were over there so we just played around in the water and of course searched for the perfect sea shell.... Oh, what I found on that island was far greater than the perfect seashell.

Jason was repeating to us again and again, that he is here this week for us, and whatever we want we will have. He assured Jake that he, Jake, was in charge and "The Boss".

People started leaving the back side of the island, however one couple remained. We walked to the far corner of it where we could not be seen, and Jake and Jason laid down some towels and life jackets for me to lie down on. I was nervous and slightly embarrassed at this point, having not yet had enough Pina'Colada's in me.

I was then told by Jake to lay down. He asked Jason to remove my bathing suit and also his own. There we were naked on Boobie K Island and my wonderful husband is calling all the shots, once again with our Jamaican play toy. Jason was ever so happy to oblige, and I must admit, it is quite erotic having your lover boy do to you exactly what you and your spouse have pre-arranged. For the fulfillment of our fantasy.

Once Jason and I were both naked, Jake instructed him to start rubbing my pussy with his cock. Jake gave strict orders not to go inside of me yet! When he said "Yet" Jason was excitedly shocked and asked, "Wait, Yet? I get to go inside this time?" While I laughed, knowing we had shopped for XL Magnum Trojans for this trip and him... Jake confirmed Yes, if that was what Kennedy wants then we would be having sex this time. Jason was very excited!

Jake asked if it ok to take pictures, which Jason agreed to. So while Jake began requesting poses, Jason with his massive black cock began to rub my ever excited pussy lips. Jake wanted him positioned in a way so it would make perfect camera shots, and oh what lasting memories we now have of this entire vacation....

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, at least 10 minutes, Jake asked what I wanted. I replied I want Paradise. (This is the code word we created to imply "YES") and so it began. I remembered from before how big his cock is, and how it felt playing on the outside of my pussy, but now, as he slowly laid upon me and together we inserted his throbbing cock inside of me, a feeling of electricity ran through my body of sheer ecstasy. I had to have this cock. I wanted this cock inside of me, at first he was slow, allowing my body to adjust to him. Soon we were penetrating harder and faster. While Jake wanted different poses. We got up and changed positions, and I said I wanted it standing from behind.

So I faced the rock, lifted my left leg upon a branch and Jason proceeded again to enter me from behind. This was the most breathtakingly arousing position yet, he kept slipping out however so I put both my legs down and proceeded to force my body backwards allowing him to enter me completely. After about 30 minutes of fucking me like this, Jake put the camera down and finally wanted to join. He turned me around and tried to fuck me while taking pictures, then finally gave Jason the camera and proceeded to fuck me for a while before asking Jason to return. It only took a few minutes and Jason came.

Cum was dripping out of me and running down my leg. He must have shot his first load inside me and then he pulled out and shot several loads on my leg. He blamed it on the rum. It was, after all only about :45 total. YUM!! Who would of known I had the energy. I wasn't ready to be done, so I directed his hard cock back to my vagina and he easily entered me and I milked every last drop out of his cock that was slowly shrinking. His cock was now sensitive and he was trying to back away but I was moving my hips so his cock was going in and out of me. It was funny and I was giggling like a school girl playing with her first cock.

We then returned to the resort and agreed to later plan our time. Jason had arranged many surprises for us on Thursday as that was both he and Jermaines day off, so we agreed to leave the resort with them and go see Jamaica. We were very excited for that, however wanted to continue this as much as possible while here. He mentioned he was here for us, and if we want it, he wants it.

Tuesday we went snorkeling with AJ and another couple: naked but nothing but snorkeling. Jason was working the water slide, so we had to come up with something to get him/his boss to approve the two of them taking us out... They managed.

The plan was to meet back at the boat at 2:30pm, where AJ and Jason would both be waiting. They were. I was late, having to get some alcohol into my system, and getting orders for Jason, AJ and Jake. We had to stop and get permission from Mr. Clarke, their boss to allow Jason to come. He gave some B.S. story about us leaving the next day, blah blah, for all I know, he told Mr. Clarke that I wanted him to fuck me... You can barely understand the Jamaican language. But fuck me, he- they did!

Tuesday, we set sail Destination Paradise....

It is so fun being with these guys. They have no motive other than to please me, and it is great how Jake's only rule is he is in charge. He makes sure they do what will pleasure me, and he definitely knows what pleases me.

This time AJ had a beach mat hidden under the bow which made things much more comfortable for me. Jake asked me to lie down on it and told AJ and Jason to get on each side of me. They undressed me. Here I was again, on the 69 party boat with these wonderful Jamaican men, and my husband. I had one huge hard black cock in each of my hands stroking and squeezing one while sucking the other, and Jake, he was licking my pussy. I could not believe this was again happening to me. I wish I could stay here, in this fantasy forever. Jake then resumed the pictures, Jason stuck his fingers inside of me and gently caressed the inside of my pussy, making it very wet. Aj was sucking on my breast while I sucked Jason's very hard cock. I later found out he named his cock "J".

Jake then asked that we stand up and I place myself with my back to them. AJ sat on the rail of the boat and I again began to suck his cock. Then I felt Jason's hot, warm cock rub the outside of my pussy. I have wanted him inside of me ever since our outing at Boobie K Island on Monday. He continued to rub me. I think he was as anxious to fuck me as I was to have him. Jake then asked us to stop. He wanted to change positions and he wanted to fuck his already wet wife. He handed Jason the camera and said it his turn, he then entered me from behind and started to thrust into me while I continued to suck AJ's cock.

Jake then handed Jason a condom and asked if he wanted to fuck me. I have never seen a condom come out of a wrapper more quickly and be placed so quickly. He wanted me and I could feel that. While I continued to suck AJ's big cock, Jason slowly began to enter me. My entire body longed for this kid to fuck me. His cock is amazing. My pussy wrapped tightly around his cock as he went in me, slowly and gently. Then back out, slowly but continually thrusting in and out, back and forth, until I could not stand it anymore and I started moving my body back and forth so that he was fucking me harder. His cock hit parts of my insides that sent electric shock waves through my entire body. Jason replied to Jake, "whatever you tell me to do I will do" So with Jason fucking me from behind, AJ's cock in my mouth, and my husband directing this very erotic sexcapade, I was in Paradise. Loving all this cock...

With Jason fucking me I could hardly focus on AJ. I was tingling from every nerve in my body. Jake then asked us again to change positions, Jason was not about to cum so AJ got off the rail and sat down, he then put on a condom and I straddled him. He was rubbing his cock against the outside of my pussy while Jason stood behind me, with his arms first around my waist and then as AJ entered me, Jason gently but firmly cupped my breasts in his hands and held my body close to him while I mounted AJ and started to ride him. I held Jason's cock in one hand while moving up and down on AJ, I remember mumbling that I love this Jamaican cock when Jason asked if we liked to talk dirty, I said I never talk dirty and he asked Jake if it ok. Jake agreed, at that time Jason started saying, "Ride that cock" at which point AJ rapidly came.

Then my attention was turned back to Jason, I sat on the side and started to suck his cock. We needed a short intermission to catch our breathe. AJ having been the only one as of yet to cum. Jake then asked me to sit on the railing of the boat and Jason to enter me, we fucked like this briefly and then laid down on the Jake. Where never in my life have I been fucked so hard. He reached parts of my insides never felt before, with the size of his cock and the power in his thrusts, I had to hold my breath and relax, learning to enjoy this initially painful, yet orgasmic experience.

We fucked and fucked and fucked me on my back before I turned over and had him fuck me again doggy style. Where AJ returned for another blow job. Fucking these two guys is not emotional, but rather somewhat of a sport... and I wanted to make it to the finish line.... This a game the two of them have most definitely played before...

2cdr911
2cdr911
83 Followers