All Comments on 'Snow Angels'

by ABSTRUSE

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Delicious

Really delicious: a very well-observed picture of real love, and the hot lust fits perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding

What a story. Two women who truly love one another is truly remarkable. Love every word of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A wonderful, sexy story

The world needs more love, and this story sure adds to the supply! Wonderfully touching!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a wonderful read

Not just the subject matter, but the writing was teriffic as well.

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
Hot!

The humor between the two is very real. So wonderful to read of two people in love as well as lust. Wish it snowed down here more often!

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this story as well as the humor and life you brought to the two characters. They are sweet, wonderful and really in love. Nice story, Abs!

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenalmost 20 years ago
Yummy

You write a hot little tale, sweetie! Keep 'em coming, and coming, and coming... And if you ever feel the need for a cabin getaway, you know where to find me. *wink*

~lucky

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Well written, with great depth of emotion, strong descriptive prose and a fresh take on sex scenes. Defintely worth a read and every bit of a five.

-Colly

cheerful_deviantcheerful_deviantalmost 20 years ago
Great Work Abs!

Really hot stuff. Absolutly loved it. The love between the two girls seemed very real and true. Keep up the great work!

neonlyteneonlytealmost 20 years ago
Sensitive - well all over really!

Very enjoyable read Ab's with a good deal of sensitivity in the story telling. Keep up the good work, hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
aka

vary hot and romatic. it's great

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
Mmmm...

Considering this is about the 5th time I've read this story I thought I should probably leave a comment.

It's so much more than sex, though that is exquisite as well. The love between the characters makes the whole story all the more beautiful. Lovely darling.

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Angelic read

Nice story Abs, I liked it. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Yes!

What a good story; simple, direct and above all, loving people.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fffffuccccccckkkkkkkkkk is misspelled...

Other than that, delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous